•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I think over a few generations, they will get weeded out because I don't think they can compete with the natural landraces in terms of survivability ;)

El Chupa

@El Chupa... sorry to say it is just matter of time (relatively short) to loose that gene-pool.. nature and farmers selection took hundreds of years.... (if not thousands)

In marocco i see they lose everything less than 2-3 years

first problem: female seeds come to play the biggest role... some farmer saw the opportunity in it.. less male more yield they believed.

now they have 1000 hectares of hermies...everything pollen everything.. so the yield is less...i dont write down the whole process.. but easy to understand... u can pick out males if u want... but with hermies u can do shit

in my view.. bigger problem is the

second problem:

AUTO plants.... farmers believed u can harvest 2-3 times more per year hahahh...u could imagine what is the answer our Mother Nature

fields lost homogeneity in every aspect... quality, harvest time etc.

MONSANTO thinking and propaganda good for stupid greedy peeps like us... but MOTHER NATURE is wise.. her punishment for us will be much bigger we could imagine.. will we learn the lesson... I dont think so.. we go to die sooner...and we can t remember

lol maybe im skeptic

secon

• Like 2

@El Chupa... sorry to say it is just matter of time (relatively short) to loose that gene-pool.. nature and farmers selection took hundreds of years.... (if not thousands)

In marocco i see they lose everything less than 2-3 years

first problem: female seeds come to play the biggest role... some farmer saw the opportunity in it.. less male more yield they believed.

now they have 1000 hectares of hermies...everything pollen everything.. so the yield is less...i dont write down the whole process.. but easy to understand... u can pick out males if u want... but with hermies u can do shit

in my view.. bigger problem is the

second problem:

AUTO plants.... farmers believed u can harvest 2-3 times more per year hahahh...u could imagine what is the answer our Mother Nature

fields lost homogeneity in every aspect... quality, harvest time etc.

MONSANTO thinking and propaganda good for stupid greedy peeps like us... but MOTHER NATURE is wise.. her punishment for us will be much bigger we could imagine.. will we learn the lesson... I dont think so.. we go to die sooner...and we can t remember

lol maybe im skeptic

secon

It's a bit different in India, because nobody is trying to grow a seedless crop in these regions. Everything is rubbed into charas, as kilometre after kilometre of marijuana is hard to smuggle. So the concept of hermies or males or females doesn't really affect anyone.

Also, the sheer quantity - it would take thousands of seeds at least, I'd assume, to even impact the gene pool. This is just my logical thinking. The fact that the fields look the same year after year makes me believe more and more that most bred strains can't compete with the lanky hardy hemp like indigenous bud that grows outdoors. Judy my $.02

Hi OG! :wave:

Thanks @ hidronesia, JetDro, Sativani, santero, just.blaze, elchupacabra & saxo

@ Santero & just.blaze: Sorry no Diamond Haze/Super Sour Lemon Haze in the next time...i was hoping to find a good male for the Bx2 but all were female. :head_hurts_kr:

Only good strain from the real seed company i have grown is the viet-lao very strong sativa but curious looking flower tips.

So the last pics of the living Diamond Haze @ 91 days 12/12.

Diamond Haze #7

gallery_13712_5045_73327.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_184554.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_67376.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_212103.jpg

Diamond Haze #14

gallery_13712_5045_40454.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_198416.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_73497.jpg

Thanks for watching and have a nice day/week/month lol

greets Silas

• Like 10

Hey OGers! :wave:

Thanks for the likes n views!

Finally the last pics of the G13Amnesiahaze, Mexican Haze and Ladycane#1 at 95 days of 12/12.

G13Amnesiahaze

gallery_13712_5045_107647.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_108832.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_76713.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_28602.jpg

Mexican Haze

gallery_13712_5045_17433.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_244521.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_77152.jpg

Ladycane#1

gallery_13712_5588_258212.jpg

gallery_13712_5588_117438.jpg

gallery_13712_5588_39031.jpg

gallery_13712_5588_249026.jpg

:spliff:

• Like 10

splendid, so nice seeing haze and sativas grown well. The diamond haze no7 looks like a kush but with pure sativa flowering times and leaves. enjoy

i don't need any DH, mate ... still have the pack you send to

me ;) never found the time to pop them yet, but maybe later.

very beautiful ladies here, bro ... keep it up :)

(btw, to make your own regularSLH-seedline just hit

the amnesia 'core' with some lemon skunk pollen ;))

• Like 1

phenomenal work dude, now I want that Lady Cane too :smoke

Hey OG!

Just some pics...

Pineapple Gold CBSC male

gallery_13712_5045_87615.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_177373.jpg

Chocolate Rain CBSC male

gallery_13712_5045_116903.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_85604.jpg

A project of my brother:

Kiwi Automatic (AutoZonex(AutoZonexPineappleGold)) or something like that lol :)

can be grown nearly everywhere without lightning, 50-60 days from seed to finish

gallery_13712_5045_243752.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_117564.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_109407.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_97538.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_107515.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_123522.jpg

:wave: :smoke :spliff:

• Like 10

The "Cholate Rain" looks KILLER !!!!!

EDIT:

by request of s&j ;)

Edited by santero
  • Like 2

thanks man

but there is no need to quote all those pics

could you please remove/edit this

thanks

• Like 2

Those are really nice pics S&J. The plants are gorgeous too. :) Love those Lady Cane pics. And the Diamond Haze looks a queen.

Thank you for sharing with us.

-P

Omg! What a show. It's good to see some ladycane up and running. That pineapple gold looks without a doubt amazing. Thanks for the sharing!/sharing is caring And by the looks of things. You are quite caring!

Silas&Jamal is quite caring indeed :D

Always love to see new pics in this thread Silas, CBSC is cranking out some amazing gear.

hey

thank you guys very much

and special thanks @ santero for the clean up :verrygood

today i visited a good friend, because he told me he has to show me something special....see yourself

Chocolate Rain#1 grown in soil, Canna flores&PK

gallery_13712_5045_228407.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_233518.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_272842.jpg

gallery_13712_5045_256393.jpg

greets Silas&Jamal :wave:

edit:

(btw, to make your own regularSLH-seedline just hit

the amnesia 'core' with some lemon skunk pollen ;))

just doin it now

@san: bin dabei digga aber eig such ich mehr nach DER SSH kreuzung

hab die amnesia ausversehen mit pineapple bestäubt, war wohl so vorher bestimmt :) werd dann ein zwei ma bx`n aber denk nen sourlemon mann wär besser

• Like 6

hey guys

i do not know how this happend and have never seen this in real life before.

just on pics were it was light burn but its definatly no light burn.

maybe the bud at this point got no light because of laying on each other but no other bud had it as far as i could see.

@Nightmara: he is only growing my ChocolateRain#1 its from my first selection with CR but it hermies sometimes lol there are seeds in the buds everytime but no male flowers to spot....so i have made no seeds with her.

she yields very good and the taste is super sweet choco skunk yumm :) so we continue to grow her

@saxo: from inside the bud i know this too. my berrykush does this sometimes...outside looks as usual but inside its white with purple hues

• Like 3

@op

Could that pale area just be a color vareagation. There are, and have been Cannabis plants with areas of no or little chlorophyll? [[edit to remove links]] Ty Saxo :)

-Passion

• Like 1

Silas, do we have a chance to get some pics of ongoing girls? This is part of my favorite topics and growers :)

And maybe some information about current breeding projects and how they're going?

Take care and wish you the best!

Nightmara