•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

jp139

sugar punch

I walked by my tent into another room and was gone for only 5 minutes. When I came back thru, I swear my sugar punch grew another 6" in that time. A growth beast for sure.

• Like 1

I walked by my tent into another room and was gone for only 5 minutes. When I came back thru, I swear my sugar punch grew another 6" in that time. A growth beast for sure.

Dude, you smoking some good herb. :mobile:

• Like 1

I was getting 3/4" to 1" growth a day for a while on my taller Sugar Punch in soil. But I SCROGged her and kept tyeing down for 2 or 2 1/2 weeks into flower. :)

Just bend her over without crunching or folding stems and bamboo bondage and ur good to go. Seen worse stretch but she gots some pretty legs and is full of sugar coated sexiness.

• Like 2

same here buddy. i have two of them 21 days into flower and they are just dwarfing the LUI's and the Black domina's beside them haha

in about a week they are getting pollinated :)

• Like 1

I scrogged SP too like normal strain and after 2.5 weeks I was relieved how it didn't even stretch but it only started stretching then and went until 5-6 weeks of 12/12 :D from 30cm seriously bushy plant to 150cm pole like sativa that had many fine tops.

• Like 1

im sure all of us who have germinated those seeds could have a good laugh at how vigorous they were and how we were all caught by surprise at the sheer growth once the stretch kicked in :)

I once flipped her at 2 weeks of veg and she ended up at 3.5 ft in a 2 gallon pot

Wow

Love this fine lady

Papalag

The 2 phenos i kept have double stretch , max triple.

But my gone sp sati girl could easily keep up with my KF girls wich never seem to stop.

But dont mind Henk, its controllable,lol.

• Like 2

For me, once the growth slowed the buds are now rounding out, beautiful fatties!!

H'mmm maybe I'll untime my extractor fan, and run 24/0 just in case those fatties find a speck of mold to grow out.

hehe well indeed we had one faster pheno (8week narcotic one, don't like the high from this one at all but it looks good in a bag) but we also seem to have few EXTREME sativa phenos. They are 8-9 weeks now and just full of fucking huge white hairs and they look like they will go atleast another month or so so I'm asking can Sugar punch flower over 12weeks? :o The buds didn't gain enough weight this run must be because of the heat from summer but can't win always :) It is completely _white_ grow room hard to check pistil color because it just shines from all the trichs :D and the smell burns your eyes and almost melts your face.. Sugar punch really lives up to its name

• Like 1

Just checked the notes: My fastest and shortest S.P. was chopped at 77 days but was finished at 73 days of 12/12. My longest flowering/biggest stretching Sugar Punch (of only 3 so far) I took down at 83 days of 12/12. She had 98% or so pistil dieback and some slightly cloudy trichomes. She may have been able to go at most another 5 or 7 days... She does smoke like she was finished. Very Sativa high of course with a creeper haze rush and electric intensity. But no jittery feeling like I've got before on early harvested flower. (bad me) I haven't got a 8-9 week finisher yet. They are probably in the other 9 S.P. seeds that I haven't got to yet.

• Like 1

I usually do not worry over how many weeks, when a loop will show each of us exactly when our culling time is. This will take a glass nap for at least a few months, or more.

• Like 1

I just found a pheno that finished around 9.5 weeks mostly all cloudy trichs and some random amber. She was very short compared to all other strains in the tent.

yield was upper levels of great.

And smell/flavor profile was heavy diesel with a little candy.

Very strong smell. Very close to some ECSD I have tried.

And of course devastating high.

gallery_15954_5330_570143.jpeg

gallery_15954_5330_1688547.jpeg

For me, once the growth slowed the buds are now rounding out, beautiful fatties!!

H'mmm maybe I'll untime my extractor fan, and run 24/0 just in case those fatties find a speck of mold to grow out.

big sugar punch colas are prone to bud rot IME.
  • Like 3

I'm still liking what i hear about sugar punch. pretty sure i brought 2 packs for insurance sake :) i'd really like to find the sweet one though. been years since i found sweet puff. the last was many moons ago what i called jamaican juicy fruit.

so have to choose some of the last nugs to celebrate in this rainy weather . the future looks better than it did yesterday for sure .

i guess it is time to go back to doing/completing the inventory too .

I've grown sugar punch on 3 occasions. Each time only 1 good pheno than two complete haze type plants. But that pheno has been complete 10/10 each time.

• Like 1