•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

bigun

in the bush

ye mr. GF, they are clones from the outside girls that was in the buckets..lol

they are my moms to b.

take care and thanks for dropping in..

went to my bush grow and had to brak more necks and arms..lol

these girls are monsters and almost impossible to get good picks of them..

the "dawn" is maintaining its Christmas tree growth pattern and the RT has gone wild..lol

I have bud set on most and will try during the coming week to sneak a few pics from my tractor over the fence lol

at any rate if all hold good ..there should b a lot of buds.....

I have learned over the years.."don't count your chicks before they are hatched"..lol

have a great and sfe weekend all.

• Like 4

Indy, thanks for looking in at your genetics doing their thing outdoors..

they are more awesome in person..come on up and take a look. lol

remember the grows at home..i have some growing there for the first time since 1983 I believe.

they are not looking as good as these in the compose holes but they are pretty..lol

took a fucking soil sample there and brought it back here and washed it out..the ph was 7.4 lol...ppm was 232..

I took some good 14- 28-14 for him to put on them . that will bring the ph down some..not a lot ...

take care and b careful

Hells yeah bigun. All of it looks good. That outdoor looks like it's going to be a treat and a half . Makes me wanna roll around in it like a dog

• Like 1

hey bro Elwin, come on south and we will roll in the cuttings and smoke some bud..lol

thanks my friend for stopping in...

won't be long before I take some clones from the moms and start my indoor grows..

time is drawing near...I am noticing the night temps coming down to the mid 60's.

I topped them all last night and when they come back with the new tops..i will start...end of august is a good bet.

take care and be safe

• Like 1

went out to my "bush Grow" and man oh man..what plants.

put some pk on them and will do again in about 2 weeks..

sorry it is raining and I never got any picks...

I promise I will get some soon..

when u can hardly get through them and they are planted 8' apart..they are big..lol

had to give my moms a top dressing of roots organic dry formula today...they will love that and green up a little bit.

I will be starting my inside grow soon.

take care, be safe and grow ..grow and grow some more

• Like 3

finally...when I hit finish and publish, it did but did not post..lol

here is a "dawn" lady..uk blue x psy x heri...gallery_10751_5551_1489021.jpg

I turned them in my gallery and they still came out like I took them..had to change the frame so they woud fit..lol

this is a RT...gallery_10751_5551_3020033.jpg

RT lady...gallery_10751_5551_87927.jpg

down the line...gallery_10751_5551_1777554.jpg

gallery_10751_5551_88491.jpg

I don't know what is oing on but this is all fked up..

this is all for now got to figure out what is happening..lol

• Like 6

looking great,bro...no matter if upright or side leaning lol

ps: i use to rotate my pix bevor upload them ^_^

• Like 1

Saxo, I did and they were turned..then when I posted them they went to the way I took the pic..i have had trouble with posting today for some reason???

thanks for looking in bro.

• Like 2

Smokey, there is 15 of those babies...

hopefully I will get a couple ozs' from them..lol

the heat is back finally with some sun..they will love it for awhile..lol

thanks for stopping in bro..

• Like 1

Dang Dude!!

15 is gnarly!!

A few ozs... Hahahahaha per branch maybe!

That will keep your jars full for a while brother, I hope you got enough storage

• Like 1

Dang Dude!!

15 is gnarly!!

A few ozs... Hahahahaha per branch maybe!

That will keep your jars full for a while brother, I hope you got enough storage

If he doesn't, I'm a certified disposal agent and would be happy to help out should the need arise. :P

Looking good bigun. Big and beautiful. Once the weather breaks a hair, they'll only get bigger. Sounds like a nice harvest to look forward to.

• Like 3

I hope not MGF..lol

I have broke necks ike a few times along with arms and fingers..pure torture on these poor ladies.

damn, they just keep on keeping on..

they should start to settle in and grow the buds.

may be in to much cow and chicken manure that has been in those holes for awhile..lol

I absolutely love this shitll

• Like 2

lmao! Yeah, they like that shit, too. bigun's farm of torture! heh, heh..

Mine got a little too much sun and heat. The one in flo is ever so slowly showing new growth. The big one kept trying to die from the top down so I chopped all the dead and dying off of her saving only 3 side branches and we'll have to see if that will do it.

I got some insurance sprouted to make up for my losses. I just need to get my butt up north to get these girls in a safe and ready place. I hope to maybe even get them out of their pots and in some ground, but may just re-pot in bigger and better, new soil included. If I had a less hot summer here, mine would look a little more like yours, but that all stopped in July. Hottest in recorded history, and this month is starting the same way. 101 today. I really want to get the one in flo in a new, bigger pot as it's already got a good start. Need a little root room and a better mix that what I started with. it's been raining a lot up north so it may be nice, green, and cooler for sure.

Hang in there bro. 15 outside sounds like a lot of work. Work that will be greatly rewarded in a couple of months. They all hybrids?

@MGF..no not a lot of work..water if needed ..that is it for present..

went to the bush and sprayed good for mites ,bugs and mold.

don't have any but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..lol

didn't get any rain yesterday and none due for a couple more so was a good time to hit them..

take care and b safe...keep it green

BTW..the Dawn is performing well outside as I expected..they are awesome..i have 5 of them and 10 RT's

• Like 1

Lookin' really nice Bigun....I also live in the woods, but still to scared to try outdoors. But Man, you got yourself a ton of great smoke coming UR way!! Enjoy!

Lookin' really nice Bigun....I also live in the woods, but still to scared to try outdoors. But Man, you got yourself a ton of great smoke coming UR way!! Enjoy!

That's when the work begins. ;)

Snookster, I don't live in the woods..i have houses all around me with a small set of pines and brush protecting my grow from view from the NW and a 6" fence and a couple acreas from the south and a row of Cyprus from the East..lol

for smell I use ona..I buy it by the gal. and put it in small containers throughout the grow and under the box trailer I use for storage..it is 50" long. Growing weed is a nerve racking thing but hell, someone has to do it..lol

it dampens the smell but I depend on the wind that blowes from the S and NW most of time.

take care..thanks for stopping in.

• Like 4