•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
ride the walrus

Shackzilla and Sugar Punch.

Hey guy. Can anyone drop any info on how strong these two strains smell during the life of them? l am doing them and l'm noticing that they are stronger smell than the Hercules l had. Hercules barely smelled at all.

l'm enjoying the smell though. Very old school.

I ran Sugar Punch with a shite-ton of carbon filtration and couldn't smell them except in that specific flower room. When I crushed trichomes during the trimming two were more "spicy" smelling, mostly just minty, menthol and sweet but hazey smells. I wouldn't call S.P. a stealthy smelling strain though.

I ran Sugar Punch with a shite-ton of carbon filtration and couldn't smell them except in that specific flower room. When I crushed trichomes during the trimming two were more "spicy" smelling, mostly just minty, menthol and sweet but hazey smells. I wouldn't call S.P. a stealthy smelling strain though.

How many plants did you have? l only have one carbon filter. l may need to invest :\

Only 3 S.P. in that room. But there were some other strains/crosses in that room with serious stank. Not gonna name-drop outside the shop/forum strains or give plant counts but: Pineapple Diesel was one of the real stinkers. That single medium sized plant smelled @ least as much as all 3 S.P. put together.

just don't want to pull more air through ur filter than it's rated for or use a carbon filter for to long. you probably know the drill. having an appropriately sized intake filter helps some also if you don't have a closed room and helps avoid bugs and mystery pollen from out. If smell is a concern, also think about where you are going to trim & dry you're luscious flowers.

They should be alright in a tent with a carbon filter. ;)

I cut up choc cheese from sannies freebies,(by eskobar) and they stank, but amazing lush sweet stank!

I got both growing outdoors right now.

The shackzilla smells less than the sugar punch right now, but definitely not stealth strains when it comes to smell.

l love the smell just not the heat it could bring. Smells very old school to me. Like the stuff l'd occasionally smell in the streets when l was a kid.

Usually "exotic sativas" (that often have this fruity smell) don't smell atleast that recognizable but skunk, diesel and kushes are something to stay away from if you have security issues

edit: only non smelling strains i ever had were herijuana fem, wappa fem and eh... nothing else :D

Jumping in,

So which of Sannie's varieties are the most "stealthy" or the less smelling ones?

I'm about to order Kolossus but Shackzilla is a close second choice.

Looking for a good all-around smoke, with not too much couchlock effect.

Jumping in,

So which of Sannie's varieties are the most "stealthy" or the less smelling ones?

l grew Hercules and it was super stealth. So l'd image anything with Herijuana in it will be stealth..

Jumping in,

2012 04 24 196

Stellar strain : great dense yield, low odour, quick finisher and easy to trim. Shame it was taken down because of it's hermie tendencies. Still have the mad shack x hercules from a hermie grow. Taking a chance growing it though. The hermie is in the genes.

• Like 1