•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
hazydaze

Madberry Fems

Hey all, thought i would put down a few words on one of Sannies newer femanised strains, Madberry.

Over all so far im impressed, about 7 weeks 12/12 and they're done but i'll give them another 10 days or so.

Out of 15 Ive got three phenos, all of which seem good, one purple and 2 green, they dont seem to be the biggest of yielders; but that is mostly down to me and their start in life.

Really i have two things i want to say,firstly the resin is unbelievable, seriously probably the most resinous strain ive ever grown and seondly they smell uneal, just like sweet fruity pink bubblegum.

I will try and put some photos up, though can never seem to manage it with my phone.

Hazy.

• Like 5

Took down 6 of them a month or so ago. I did not get any colored ones. all green. I under rated it at first. She needs a week to 2 week cure.

Taste of "berries" , light, tasty. She is a creeper stone. Im high strung, always going 90 mph, the MB is like eating a Valium for me.

Birds come out and sing, the world slows down, my heart slows down, im relaxed on her. My friends daughter, with MANY health issues, would take MB

over any of my 15 strains right now. 2 hits she gets instant muscle relief, last 3 hours for her. Can see the look of freedom in her eyes when she smokes it.

Several people who have tried her report she is as good for pain as anything they have tried, and tastes better too............lol.

I am running it again next run, MB X MB i did myself( accident, lol) mainly for her. I like it too, especially her taste, but I have stronger in jars.

I will say this however.........................lately I have been mixing strains to see results(in joints) The absolute BEST I have stumbled upon has been 50/50 MadBerry

and CCK. Holy shiznitz!!!!! Will plant even me DOWN for 30 minutes not knowing what I have done for the last 30 minutes....lol............That mix is pure kick your ass.

Let me know about your MB's please,

PEace,

Jet

• Like 6

The purple pheno, only I would know is purple; its so caked in resin it looks white, if this one tastes as good as it smells, I won't be able to keep out its sparkle jar.

Later i will try and put some pics up, but never have any success with my phone.

Hazy.

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick report, try to get some pics posted.

I've been looking at this one since it came out. Mad Scientist X Jack Berry seemed like a weird combination at first, but the more I think about it, the more it sounds appealing.

Plus, Sannie never releases mediocre gear, he's always breeding pure fire :smoke

• Like 1

Top pic is a green pheno.

Middle pic is the purple pheno.

Bottom pic is the second green pheno, bigger but takes a week longer by the looks of it.

Hazy.

• Like 1

nice looking MadBerry´s :tu

ps: ...you can rotate your pix during the upload process...between "review & publish" and "finish & publish" ....for the next time :)

here are some trich pics at day 49 12/12 of a purple and a green madberry leaf section - almost done! no issues !

Picture 008

Picture 009

Picture 010

Picture 007

• Like 2

Ive just realised these are only 41 days from 12/12, end of week 6 not week 7.

wow pretty frosty looks like it's gonna be kick-ass! will be cutting my purple down in a week (56 days), looks like my green will be 2 weeks - we'll see. Anticipation. good luck..almost at the finish!