•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

agreenpassion

Sour Kush in the shop?

I recently saw for sale a release called "Sour Kush" bred by Cristalin. I was hoping this cross would make it to Sannie's shop. Any plans on a release for those seeds here?

The info I read was as follows:

8/9 weeks flowering

East Cost Sour Diesel elite clone x Packistan Chitral Kush. The ECSD's stretch is well contained by the PCK's genetic: a shorter flowering time between 8 / 10 week! Purple colors may show up on some phenotypes, the smell and flavor are truly red fruits and berries with Diesel undertones. The effects are strong.

thanks,

AGP

• Like 1

hi agreen

Yes Sour'kush is available, but not into sannie shop yet

We send a new stock Monday to sannie with cheestral, sour'kush, turkish landrace ..... and others

Then Sour'kush is available now on tropical seeds company web site !

Ciao

• Like 3

I've been looking forward to this one. Thanks!

bidding war

Well they are available at tropical seeds atm. Packs of 10 for under $30.

... And the cross is nice !

Then 30 packs of Cheestral, 30 packs of Turkish landrace and 20 packs of sour'kush are ready to be send to sannie ;)

Ciao

• Like 5

not soon, Amnesia is in progress and Double Jam we will see the stock and make a private sale and another stock ...

ciao

• Like 1

Tell me more about the Turkish landrace?

copy/paste from elsewhere:

MORE INFO

Strain: Turkish Landrace

Strain Type: 100% indica from Turkish

Type: Regular seeds (male - female)

Flowering times: 49-56 days

Yield: : Average

Bouquet: Old school hash

Effect: strong

Developed by: Cristalin USC (FR)

Our Turkish landrace from a collection made during a road trip, we chose the most indica landrace for work on two generations and get a 100% indica plant comprising all aspects of Turkish landrace. Hash plant very resinous, fast flowering 7 to 8 weeks, small height and stumpy style, it will take black / blue colors at end of flowering. Ideal for lovers of landrace indica and old school Hash.

Notre landrace turc provient d'une collecte faite lors d'un road trip, Nous avons choisit la landrace la plus indica pour la travailler sur 2 generations et obtenir une plante 100% indica regroupant tous les aspects de la landrace turc. Plante a Hash resineuse a souhait, floraison rapide 7 a 8 semaines, de petite taille style trapue, elle prendra des couleurs noires/bleutés en fin de floraison. Idéal pour les amoureux de landrace indica et de Hash.

Nuestra landrace turca proviene a partir de una colección hecha durante un viaje, se optó por la variedad local más indica para el trabajo en dos generaciones y conseguir una planta índica 100% que comprende todos los aspectos de la variedad local de Turquía. Planta de Hashis muy resinosa, floración rápida entre 7-8 semanas, de altura pequeña y estructura rechoncha, tomará colores negros/ azulados al final de la floración. Es una planta ideal para los enamorados de las landraces indica y amantes del Hash old school.

• Like 3

Im catching myself sneaking into the Shopsite twice or 3 times a day Checking if Cheestral n the Sour Kush arrived....... kinda funny like you having christmas before the doorstep. To mention i wanted to run the chesstral for a while now and it just went out of stock when i wanted to do my order back then. Unpatient like a child the night before christmas

Im catching myself sneaking into the Shopsite twice or 3 times a day Checking if Cheestral n the Sour Kush arrived....... kinda funny like you having christmas before the doorstep. To mention i wanted to run the chesstral for a while now and it just went out of stock when i wanted to do my order back then. Unpatient like a child the night before christmas

Glad I'm not the only one.
  • Like 1

I really enjoy smoking Sour Kush... the smells, the flavors, the sedating high... it's one of the better strains to come out wihin the last decade. I know of one Sour Kush cross that is made using the original parentage (Sour Diesel x OG Kush), as a matter of fact, most Sour Kush crosses use a totally different set of parents... but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not as good!

The USC Sour'Kush (ECSD x PCK) is the closest to the original I have ever come across.. I'm going to have to try this cross, I think. Hash, fuel and sweet fruit sounds like a pretty good combination to me! This should be a good cross for my daily wake n bake.. potent cannabis with a cup(s) of strong coffee ensures that my day starts out the right way!

Thank you Cristalin for crossing these two stains together to make something special for us "sour" strain lovers!! Your efforts are much appreciated!

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

• Like 5

what do you mean most original? original is..?

I heard Reserva Privadas Sour kush aka headband (sour D x og kush) is really good plant but their business is kind of shady, overpriced and only in fem? so I'm not gona try atleast :)

USC one is really interesting looking and if i didn't already have waaay too many seeds I would totally order. Even I don't like chemmy or super indica strains but that would be worth testing :)

Have you tested USC sour kush already because I have a feeling it might be quite a different than RP's one but not in a bad way..

Sure they are 2 diffrent sorts of Strians already geneticly you cant compare them. If you ask me the Sour d stands in the shadows of the ECSD regarding Terps and flavours but is not as strong as the Sour d. and 2 total diffrent Kushes used in the Crosses. Dat Og might boost the Yields and densness of the Sour Kush whilst the Paki chitral brigs in Killer stable Genes and a lot of terpenes too.

ECSD is (Sour Diesel x DNL)... it's no different than original Sour Diesel, in fact they are the same thing.

• Like 2