•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Wildcat55

Restock Anesthesia!

Hi guys,

Thanks Aad for passing the message. I have been extremely busy last few years and my job brings along some limitations to what I can do. An F2 will require lots of trial and error, believe me I have been there and I was not satisfied with the results. It will take an F3 or F4 for this strain to be stable. I had bags full of F2, three different tries, and I all tossed them as I came to the conclusion that staying close to the original and leave the pheno choice to the grower is the best thing to do.

The original positronics skunk afghani is a real bitch and it is really hard to breed with her. So it requires utmost care and attention to bring it to a good end and I have scrapped complete tries in the past. In a successful breed I have to discard about 60-70% of the seeds.

At the moment I am rejuvenating my mother in sunlight, which is always a good idea to preserve genetics, and I will probably doing the next stock with SWIM under plasma.

Thank you for your continuing support, this is a labor of love project, and it is about sharing. In the meanwhile, do take a look at Kronocaine. It is one of the most underrated strains in Sanniesseeds stock, and there is still limited supply. I have preserved the mother though (thanks to my loyal friends, you know who you are) and she is also in sunlight again and looking incredible.

My friends at AI Fame in Switzerland are using her for production because of the short flowering period, high cannabinoids content, stability and resistance against mildew. Though you can do a long cycle with Kronocaine, if you check your flowers for CBN during the grow then you will notice that she is ready pretty early. I personally prefer growing her a bit longer because I like the broader effect of a long grown Kronocaine personally, but for extracts etc this is truly a winner.

Hell yes Whazzup, thats awesome! I dont have to F2 em now either lol..I hate F2ing Skunks, they never turn out. Its why you dont see F2s of Skunk #1 floating around. Anyway, Whazzy, Im on my way to work, great seeing ya pop in!

And ditton on Kronicaine, its an easy grower, yields well, and still has a powerful kick. Dont get left out on em! If im not mistaken, I was a kroni tester :)

• Like 4

Hey Whazzup,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop by and generously offering to send more seeds. I for one will be watching for them!!

• Like 1

Thats the Heri male, GUARANTEE its still around...I HOPE ANYWAY? LOL...That was from Sannie I think, Whazzup may not be back on here for awhile. But if I remember same male used in Ana Whazzup kept for years then made Krnoi then more ana with him. And if you gus are payin attn to seed banks, Mota is now releasing lots of Heri crosses again. Lung Candy x Heri looks stupid, off topic, but just referring to heri as a poppa...

• Like 3

I missed out on the Anesthesia in the past...really glad to hear she's coming back. Definitely not missing out this time!

alaskagrown

• Like 2

I've had my eye on Anesthesia for a while now too... it's been out of stock for a couple of years now it seems like, but the fact that it stays up on Sannies Shop gave me hope it might come back :D

I won't be missing out this time either, love me some good skunk.

• Like 1

Nice to see you online instead of in some kind of youtube video :P

well maybe you can do us another favour or act of love like you say,

and make the gavita gear avalible in NL again :lol:

looks like my wet dream
  • Like 2

On a good, side note, put 4 anesthesia seeds in rooters day before yesterday, all 4 popped. Ive had em a year and a half, plus add when they were made by Whazzy, prob 3 yrs old or more.

• Like 3

I took some seeds back from my backups (always keep backups everywhere!) because there were still enough. So I have now 4 generations of Anesthesia here, from the very first f1 v1 with two different mothers (f1a and f1b) up to the f1 v4. It will not be possible to order those separately and before I bring them to Sannie this weekend I will test germinate about ten of each. I will keep the generations together though and labeled, so you will know what you are getting.

But the good news is I have a few hundred seeds. Let's hope they were all kept well and are still viable.

• Like 11

I took some seeds back from my backups (always keep backups everywhere!) because there were still enough. So I have now 4 generations of Anesthesia here, from the very first f1 v1 with two different mothers (f1a and f1b) up to the f1 v4. It will not be possible to order those separately and before I bring them to Sannie this weekend I will test germinate about ten of each. I will keep the generations together though and labeled, so you will know what you are getting.

But the good news is I have a few hundred seeds. Let's hope they were all kept well and are still viable.

Whazzup, could you tell us about the differences between Anesthesia V1-4, and what your goals were through the versions?

I know your a busy guy, appreciate your time.

alaskagrown

• Like 1

My goal was to stay as close as possible to the original genetics, while opening up this bushy indica. So all versions are the same, though I switched herijuana father once. Herijuana does not add taste, but potency and vigor.

I only do an F1 because it it my belief that growers should select their own favorable pheno to grow.

• Like 8

Where there any difference between the 2 male plants??Ore where they looking the same, its all about the looks and yield of the male :showoff:

Stability primarily. Some extreme cultivars have some instability. If you let an afghani or a anesthesia flower really long you will see that as well. It is never a problem, but it happens. So stability of the male is very important.

This is the male I used 3 times.

• Like 6

So I finished all the germination trials, a few batches underperformed but two did very well, 100% germination. Those will be going to Sannie, I hope today or tomorrow. Wanted to do it this weekend but wanted to give the other seeds a fair go first.

The ones I selected are from the fourth seeds run. I made them in 2011 together with the first Kronocaine.

post-59-0-38695100-1468311748_thumb.jpeg

post-59-0-06908100-1468311773_thumb.jpeg

• Like 14

HeriSkunk?! :dribble:

This has to smell like the real shit, and hit like a 1000 HP - if its real.

Mabe there will be another order this week :comp:.

Heri / skunk1xafghan.

This is what I have scraped together for you guys.

post-59-0-48106400-1468317046_thumb.jpeg

• Like 20

Nice to see you back on here. Heard good things about Anna. I picked up a pack of Krono got them in fridge waiting to go. Thanks to a recomandation from a certain crazy clown on here was shouting about them seen the genetic line up picked up a pack. Thanks for your continued work . apprecitaed by all!

• Like 2

I can not wait until they hit the shop!

Thx Whazzup!

Edit: Sorry, was a little bit high haha

Edited by Sunnyvale