•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Wildcat55

Restock Anesthesia!

Once these hit it will be a race to the finish. These were a favorite of mine. Awesome whazzup! Posi.skunk is always a treat. Does anyone have any exp. With d.p.'s skunks. I've ran the euphoria and a few others but not the originals like sk#1 etc was about to drop on some. Just curious.

you want a good skunk in seed form, google peak seeds bc and check out his site. He has the real deal sweet skunk as an ibl after working it for years. Very reliable breeder with no bells and whistles, he gives you what you ask for at a very respectable price. He often gives freebies with orders and has a special menu for preferred customers that has a lot of goodies on it.

If you pollen chuck, he has extremely stable lines of NL, Blueberry and Sweet Skunk.

• Like 2

Can't wait, I'm going to order one or two packs of Ana. Hope everyone is considerate and doesn't buy up all of them hoarder style. Thanks so much whaz!!!

http://www.sanniessh...esia-en-nl.html

Go get them while they last!

Remember, these are a few years old. Though I had no problems with germination, I used a 0,3% Peroxide solution (not 3%!! Water it down to 0.3-0.5%). I would always recommend that with older seeds, works perfectly. You will see a few bubbles form around the seeds, which is normal.

• Like 5

Remember, these are a few years old. Though I had no problems with germination, I used a 0,3% Peroxide solution (not 3%!! Water it down to 0.3-0.5%). I would always recommend that with older seeds, works perfectly. You will see a few bubbles form around the seeds, which is normal.

Ordered!! Thank again Whazzup.

You soaked them in this solution? For how long?

Edited by overlord
  • Like 1

I just drop them in the solution for 2 days until they pop, then I plant them. be careful not to overdo it with the hydrogen peroxide, 0,3-0,5% solution work great. For really difficult old, and hard seeds maybe a bit higher, but not much. Very effective for all seeds btw.

As in the picture on the previous page. Temp of 22-24C is more than enough.

• Like 5

I thought I had missed out on this killer strain, but hot damn I just snatched em up.

Thanks Whazzup for digging them out.

• Like 4

I've been patiently awaiting a new drop at Sannies... awesome that it wound up being the Anethesia. I never got to try it first time around. Thanks Whazzup, you're the man. :smoke

• Like 4

:blink: damn that was fast.... I guess it was the right move to pull the trigger right away.

Bought 2 packs, didn't want to hoard or be unreasonable, but enough to find me a good keeper. I'm sending out the order envelope today, so hopefully all goes well. :tu

Heard someone else say it was going to be a race to the finish when these dropped, and they weren't kidding :|

Wow. That did go fast. Possibly because of the limited stock Sannie put a temporary hold on it until the payments come in.

I will do my best to make another new batch.

• Like 8

I can't wait to pop them.

If they are a little bit simular as the Kronocaine, we have a keeper. Thanks Whazzup for your time.

Wow. That did go fast. Possibly because of the limited stock Sannie put a temporary hold on it until the payments come in.

I will do my best to make another new batch.

I didn't get greedy, bought one pack along with 1 each of kronocaine, boudica and durganchitral. However if you find the time to make a fresh batch, I will surely purchase some more.

Thank you for supplying us with some of your stash.

• Like 1

Hi guys I did not see them listed in the shop how can we order

Papalag

well im glad i scored some packs for myself.

Thank you Whazzup for them. Glad you are still holding those gems

cheers

• Like 1

Just to be sure.. If you had 100 ML of water, you would add .3 ML of Peroxide? What strength peroxide are you using? I have some 29%, or do I need to get some of the everyday pharmacy variety?