•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Wildcat55

Restock Anesthesia!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!

:cry

Just wanted to see, mabe they arrived, and... :cry all gone.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!

I will do my best to make another new batch.

Thats a word!

Wow. That did go fast. Possibly because of the limited stock Sannie put a temporary hold on it until the payments come in.

I will do my best to make another new batch.

Thanks man thats kick ass!

I know they will go fast if you make more.

Kronocaine traveling with them hahaa

I picked up a pack too.

Dank u vriendelijk. Veel respect @ Wazzup.

• Like 1

Just nipped in sent away for a pack. money just sent. Hope sannie likes batman comic haha. Good at marketing on this site :) need a good indica to go with all these sat dom hybrids

• Like 4

Thanks for the heads up @overlord!

• Like 1

Just nipped in sent away for a pack. money just sent. Hope sannie likes batman comic haha. Good at marketing on this site :) need a good indica to go with all these sat dom hybrids

I bet he thumbs through it at least.

haha . I was to high for going into town for more little envlopes so i used a larger one had to fill it with something haha .

• Like 1

Hahaa, that is funny I bet he gets some interesting mail.

I always send him a recipe. Sent a Moroccan bread recipe last time, good stuff!! lol

• Like 1

just ordered a pack. i wanted to order two but...after picking up new ballasts and bulbs my wallet seems to disagree with me. he thinks i'm a fucking idiot for putting down money for this one in the first place...but fuck you wallet, anesthesia ftw!!!

• Like 2

go get them guys... Sannie is just very careful to not sell anything he doesn't have anymore.

• Like 5

To those who snagged a few, congratulations :D

Big Thanks to Whazzup for the drop, can't wait to finally try the legendary Anesthesia!

• Like 1

I've seen some confusion on the two Anesthesia strains available, here and elsewhere. Please don't confuse Whazzup's Anesthesia ((Afghani x Skunk#1) x Herijuana) with the Anesthesia from Pyramid Seeds (Northern Lights x Black Domina).

They are both good smokes, but Whazzup's Anesthesia was the oiginal Anesthesia, and in my opinion, still the best by a long shot! I'm not knocking the guys at Pyramid, but their Anesthesia is lacking in a big way compared to Whazzup's. It's not a knock-off, it has a totally different genetic make up, but their claims of a powerfully sedating high was unfounded when I tried some for pain relief.. Whazzup's Ane melts my pain away within a few hits... works well to a certain degree on some instances of neuropathy (nerve pain) too with the right pheno.

To all of you that scored some Anesthesia seeds... congratulations, you're in for a treat! Don't forget to look for keepers!

To all those that missed out this round... hopefully Whazzup can find enough free time, soon, to do a little Ane seed breeding... only time will tell.

Ok people... I expect to see a lot more Anesthesia grow logs/grow journals, plant pics, ect. in the very near future, here on OpenGrow! Who's got the purple pheno? Who's got the Skunk/Heri pheno? Show us what you got!

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

OH MAN! That was fast!

I sent cash last week and it still hasn't arrived. Hopefully Ill have a couple packs of Anne here soon.

The cash to Sannie? Or the beans to you?

The cash to Sannie? Or the beans to you?

Cash to Sannie. Usually its 5 days to get there and 10 back for me. Im nowhere near worried about mine yet. I do look forward to the Anne tho!

I think they are still available btw. Sannie puts a limited amount in the shop, lots of people order, but not everyone sends in the cash of course. So he is careful not to oversell his stock. But they still show on stock in the shop at this moment.

There are a few good grow logs on the forum, it's an easy plant which does require some veg though. Happy growing everyone!

Oh, some news from the new stock: unfortunately the cuttings that I got started to flower instantly, and it took me 3 months to do a good reveg! That was a great test for the genetics too: no male flowers. A drag though with the croppy afghani, as the flowers start to wilt and dry and the risk of a fungal infection is great. Worked well though and have some beautiful cuttings again. They have been regenerating in sunlight (and plant light at night) so the health is optimal. Ready for a new batch this winter.

• Like 8

10Q Whazzup! Must of got the restock from those who didn't send in there payments. Stock only lasted I

think 2days. The seed hoarder in me is quiet for now.10Q,10Q,10Q,10Q!!!!!