•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

First run of Madberry is now dry, so i'll give an early uncured smoke report, they will no doubt get better as they cure; but they are of enough quality to warrent an early report.

Smell: Amazing, if you like your weed to smell strongly astringent, then this probably isn't for you. On the other hand if you like the smell of a gummy candy store, then your gonna love it, myself, im in the later camp. You could probably grow this without a filter; put it this way ive got some bubblegum airfreshener that smells amazing and at least 50% of the time couldnt tell em apart.

Taste: Berry, sweetness, so resinous coats all your mouth.

SMOKE: major creeper, nothing much happens for about 10 mins, then hits you like a hammer,this may have something to do with the fact i kept smoking pipe after pipe, because nothing much was occuring. Major relaxation, couldnt put my head forward cause was convinced my eyes would fall out, cartoon dog styles. You will have probably have had stronger but its a very good quality interesting for an indica type high, lost in space thats on the stronger side of the spectrum, yet not too couchlockly.

Over all highly recomendable strain.

Hazy.

• Like 11

A couple of weeks on from my first report Madberry is curing nicely, its much the same as my initial report, but better.

Renamed among my friends gummy glue. Stayed sticky glues your grinder up.

Taste: smooth fruity megaberry.

Smell:as taste, with a chemmy glue type smell in background very plesant.

Effect: smile inducing pot, wake up in bad mood, have a pipe wait 10 mins, smiling from ear to ear, probably the best mood elevating weed ive smoked, i like sativas,but this is just beautiful, strong smile inducing weed.

• Like 3

Hay there HD

Nice report sending in an order for this one myself

Good to hear she's a good one

A big plus for me low odor

Papalag

• Like 1

Hay there HD

Nice report sending in an order for this one myself

Good to hear she's a good one

A big plus for me low odor

Papalag

Make sure you take a cut from every one!! 5 keepers out of 5 seeds :) 2 purple, 1 would be a keeper for life and the other 2 were top shelf smoke :) IMO best female seeds in Sannie's shop :)

• Like 1

Papalag, its not a loud strain, it just doesn't smell like weed, fruiy bubblegum is the overwhelming scent, while growing.

I agree with hillbilly,the only thing i would add is give them some extra veg and cane or net them a to get better yield and hold up buds due to thinish stems, purps seem to have pole plant scructure, good for SOG.

Hazy.

Papalag, its not a loud strain, it just doesn't smell like weed, fruiy bubblegum is the overwhelming scent, while growing.

I agree with hillbilly,the only thing i would add is give them some extra veg and cane or net them a to get better yield and hold up buds due to thinish stems, purps seem to have pole plant scructure, good for SOG.

Hazy.

If you don't mind answering a couple more questions, are they good for topping and scrog ? how much did they stretch?

Thanks

• Like 1

I did 15, not a huge amount but an overview. The purples dont hardly branch at all, if scrogged they maybe ok, green phenos (2) branch better & though i didn't top em they would be ok imo & up yield alot. Stretch is about 2-3 times or there abouts.

Hazy.

• Like 1