•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

John Dieselman

Purple Chemdog x Headcandy

I am getting Purple Chemdog x Headcandy soon. 5 reg as freebs. Does ANYONE know where the Purple Chemdog came from???? Purple pheno? Chem D x BB ? PURPLE KUSH???

CAN ANYONE THROw mE A BONE???

we miss you Bill H.

S.m.dieselman

• Like 5

I bet you could get a great answer from Poldergrower (NAW breeder and moderator).

• Like 1

From the naw section from polder - Purple chem is Mota's Chemdog, regular and the same used in crosses from Sannie like Extrema enz.

We did a small selection and made seeds with the purple girl.

• Like 2

Thanks fellas for filling in the blanks, if anyone need more info just ask.

Just enjoy

Poldergrower

• Like 3

This sounds interesting...I'm trying to trace back some of my genetics. So, it was a regular Chemdog cut? From where? Motarebel? Seeds ? And it's a phenotype?

If I can find when and where Mota got his, I could start to get intrigued. Love the strain and the srories.hit me up Polder

• Like 1

I would think Mota would've gotten a cut...he/they go back to the day. Right? Y'all think Chem and OG KUSH are same genetics different phenos? Mmmmmaybe?

• Like 1

The story goessssss........lol

Back in the day Sannie got about 7 original Chemdog seeds from Mota who got them from Vic high Subcool.

Knutsel sprouted the seeds and only 4 germed, with these he made a few regulars that are still here till this day. Pure and in regular form. By the time Sannie and Knutsel made Extrema i noticed he worked the Chem over and over, also feminising Chem x Heribei for outdoors. That was a few years ago and till this day i still have a keeper clone that goes outside every year. Sprouted a few new fem seeds for outdoirs here also.

I got the regular Chem's from my buddy Knutsel and start to work them also, BUT as i knew they come from a Skunk background i don't want to start a cross with it for our library, as i know what she can and cannot do. It is what it is for the lovers and haters. Same with S5 amnesia. We grown the Chems a couple of times as we also did with the freebee cross, clones were tested and colours showed up in the offspring from the purple Chem mom. Not our taste, not our power that was displayed by the Chems.

To good to throw at the chickens, bad enough to not make it as a NAW standard.....

Just enjoy

Pg

• Like 8

We are on the verge of opening pandoras box of OG kush and chem dog origin stories.

• Like 1

I can dig that. I'll take your advice, and just enjoy...

One last thing...what was the difference in power and taste??? Just not strong enough? Not good outdoors I bet. What to expect from the Chem x Headcandy cross. I'll most likely make seeds and hunt for a Chem com pheno for pollen chucking

• Like 1

Polder... if the Chemdawg you had comes from a skunk background, then it may be the ChemDawg91 Skunk VA. The purple phenos of ChemDawg91 SkunkVA are phenomenal.

Dieselman... Chem and OG Kush are not the same genetics, but OG Kush does have Chemdawg in it.

Chemdawg is the strain and Chemdog is the breeder. Chemdawg is an unkown indica that dates back to 1991. Original Chemdawg, Chemdawg 91 and Chemdawg D all come from the original 13 seeds that were found in an oz of strong indica back in '91.

OG Kush is Chemdawg x (Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush). However, there are more than 16 different named cuts of OG Kush and all are from the same genotype, just given different names by those who got cuttings of it.

• Like 6

Thank you Desert for clearing it up, as you can see i even got the name wrong lol

We had some coloured pheno's like 30% was purple or had shades and hues of gray/purple.

They had that over the top skunk stink, layer on layer of thc but the taste one just got to love. I don't and Rhino also doesn't like it.

@John

The high/stone is so massive that you are just out for the rest of the day feeling like you had a bottle of booze to drink for breakfast, not my cup of tea.

As i always thought chem d and chemdawg were clone only i let it pass here in Holland.

Pg

• Like 3

Thank you for taking the time PG. I know what you mean about the flavors and aroma and even the effect. I think the Headcandy cross might bring better flavors and lighten up the effect a bit. Can't wait to run this line. Peace.

Chemdawg is not or everyone, it usually tastes a little astringent and that makes it a harsh smoking strain, but it has great indica power to it.The Headcandy should definitely sweeten things up and add some different medicinal qualities and strength to the overall cross.

Let us know how it all tuns out, Mr. Dieselman.

• Like 1

Chemdawg is not or everyone, it usually tastes a little astringent and that makes it a harsh smoking strain, but it has great indica power to it.The Headcandy should definitely sweeten things up and add some different medicinal qualities and strength to the overall cross.

Let us know how it all tuns out, Mr. Dieselman.

Truth! I grow a chem dog heavy strain and it's harsh and chemy, but not exactly diesel. I would say maybe diesel cut with skunk and anise. I find it to be redunk pungent in the jars and people love it. It's very strong and mind bending. But it reminds me of some of the best chem dog I've come across out of the Northeast in the late 90's. But I hate it. It's just too something... Kind or primal or in your face.

Right on. Thanks! I really truly appreciate the feedback. I try to talk to my wife about this stuff and she looks at me like she's going to pull her hair out sometimes hahaha. So this is cool. I'll definitely keep you guys posted. And hey Douglas... That's cool that you were in that area during that time you probably really did get to sample some of the old-school real-deal stuff. I was in the Bay Area during that the mid-nineties and definitely got a hold of some original original OG Kush. There are certain strains of OG Kush that for me or just super happy positive energetic great flavor you just you know everything you look for in a strain. But I admit that the the chemdawg and even the sour diesel for me some of them can be lacking in some way or another. We ran a Jays sour cut a few years ago and it would be Aroma would make your mouth water when you got out of your car in the driveway so we had to put a stop to it but the test wasn't that great and the effect was just too crazy.

• Like 1

Received my order 5 days ago. The envelope had been opened about 2 inches...fuck em!!! I've got too much going now. CHEMDOG x Headcandy (4/5), Spider bite v2 (6/9) AFGHANCITRAL A.P.C.K. only (4/8). And Harli'tsu and OG RINGO thanks to Southern Humboldt Seed Collective SOHUM...oh, and our CBD SKUNK HAZE from CBD CREW....WHAT WAS I SAYING. hahaha Strawberry Dogshit from conneusouar, Night Jar my 1st cross. And the mysterious purple that came from a bag seed.

Looking forward to the Sannies Shop stuff. All that popped are in 16oz. Plastic cups in Happy Frog soil, feeding with a 1/4 tsp of full-humix humix acid concentrate. 48 hours in. Will update in 13 hrs.

P.s. when do you guys mark START on veg cycle ??? As soon as they pop out of the dirt. Or after first set of "true " leaves?

Veg starts when the plants get their first set of true leaves, but they won't need any nutrients until after their cotyledons have shriveled up.

• Like 2

Whazzzz zzzapp uh neen? 3 of my 6 CBD Skunk Haze have been cut and starting to root. Im VERY excitados! !! Also the Chemdog x H.C. are doing great , as are the Spiderbite...i mean how

Cool are there genetcs. SSH x C99 xwhite widow. CRAZY!!!

• Like 3

thanks for all the insight fellas, same as I hear and read over the years....

John D - welcome and best of luck on your grow. take it easy on them babies, less is more at this point. don't love them too much

The Genes from Sannie and the crew are all top notch. keep em green.

• Like 1

The chemdog head candy are doing great. Four out of five germinated I think I already said that... Not a whole lot to report except they are vegging it nicely alongside the spider bites V2...

I'm having some difficulty finding a good chemdawg in seed form. The candidate had candy cross is cool. But I do want Say closer to a pure chem dog for breeding purposes. Anybody have any input I would appreciate it. I'm looking at apothecary Kama th seeds, Cali Connection. Right now I've got CBD skunk haze from cbd-crew flowering I've got the chemdog and the spider bite itching after I run those I'll be running OG Ringo and Harley Tsu... I'm talking serious MMJ Garden!

• Like 1

Sounds great John, any pics of the chem x headcandy?

We have pure regular Chem seeds, obtained from Sannie/Knutsel via Motarebel.

Maybe in the future we will dive into those genetics...for now we have different plans.

Poldergrower

No pics yet.. . But I'll post some in a month or 2. . DAMN bro. You gotta let me get about 10 of those CHEMdog beans...how much are they ha ha

I just got my AFGHANCITRAL and some kickass freebies! Even though it was not the chemdog that I've been whining about. I'll find a chemdog cut or in seed form someday somehow some way!

The previous I gotta kick ass though! It's Jack Hammer X blue hammer! Which is definitely more Haze and one plant that I've ever grown! But I'm looking forward to the results and thanks to pull the grower and sannie's in Rhino and everybody. Thanks again.

The chemdog X head candy are still vegging. They are a little slower than the spider bite, and two of them are little scrawny to be honest so I got a total of two to pick from they both look like girls.

Made a ton of F2s from Chem x Headcandy. I was told by a Well known member that i wouldn't be getting any Chem dom phenos. . . I BET I DO havaha

• Like 2