•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

bobbiroo

Irony

I've been gone a while and sure have missed you guys. Anybody miss me?

Abput the time I decided to start growing again, I started working a temporary assignment that requires quite a bit of travel. I'm doing work that I love and have bosses who treat me with great respect. It is my greatest hope that this will lead to a permanent position.

Here's the ironic part.... I'll be spending the next few months in a place where recreational weed is legal. However, the company still drug tests because of federal law. I visited a dispensary with a friend but can't partake. I can't risk missing out on my dream job. It's just not right!

I wish Professor P was still active. I'm in his part of the universe.

• Like 11

Welcome back Lady, I too found myself in strange lands as of late. I am thrilled to see you back.

I am retired but live in the United States NW and my State of Oregon has legalized, yet I have friends who are subject to the same nonsense you face. I think it is shameful. I can not help but believe that employment should be based on performance and not on personal choices. Still, I remind myself that it is progress and hope for more enlightened policies to eventually prevail.

• Like 3

I have often suffered the very same affliction.

My condolences.

• Like 1

Welcome back, Bobbiroo.

Due to employment random testing, I was growing for about 5 years without smoking. I feel ya. There were strains I grew that I never got to sample. :( I can't give up growing though, it's in my blood.

-P

...just hit a bit of Soliliqueen. I also wonder where Prof. P went.

• Like 3

heya bobbiroo ... i hope you're well and kicking, mylady.

very cool to hear about you and that you are doing well.

prof is active. just not here anymore, due to differnt pricing-strategies.

i am very sad to hear you can't enjoy the freedom that

you are promised, but have to live in an unfree reality.

you are still welcome here anytime :)

best vibes,

SAN

• Like 3

Its nice to see you are well. Best vybez for your new venture and stay strong :)

ddb

• Like 1

Invest in one of these, even has a built in pecked incase they piss test with someone behind you. I use to use one when I practised law. Never got busted. NFL stars use them http://www.thewhizzinator.com

Fake pecked attachment even. Warmers so the temp tests legit

Pecker damn autocorrect

• Like 3

Welcome back bobbiroo!!

Of course you were missed... what kind of a silly question is that!!

They make Whizzinators for women too!! They're about the only thing you can rely on to be able to use cannabis and keep your job.

I'm gad you're back Lady!!

• Like 2

A man with a burning bush thinks I need a fake pecker.....

I would give anything for Mr. Dirt to speak out on this one!! Buahahahaha!

• Like 8

You'd catch them by surprise they would never piss test you again, infact they prolly wouldn't ever piss test after that shock! You know the tester would tell everyone.

• Like 1

Welcome back bobbiroo! I was playing the dangerous game of smoking from time to time and hoping not to get piss tested by my own company. Now we started working for a client who will fucking HAIR TEST us if they so desire. Such bullshit. I'm just waiting a few more weeks before getting rid of my Han Solo haircut :(

• Like 1

I was having trouble sleeping due to the weird work schedule that I was working. Plushberry helped quite a bit. :whistle: It was definitely weird to be where it's legal.

It seems I've developed a good reputation in my new field. I interviewed yesterday for a permanent position. If this particular position doesn't work out, there is a chance I'll end up in Arizona. Send positive energy and someone to help me unload my furniture when I get there! :jump:

• Like 4

look at the bright side Bobbi, you could be old and retired with all the time in the world to toke without having to worry about drug tests :), or too sick to work, I'd much rather be in your situation.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 2

The whizzinator works. Back when I got it, the valve had an audible "snap," so you had to clear your throat or slam the toilet seat or say, "Look over there!" just as you open it. They now have a silencer on it, or something.

I just visited the site. The fake dick adds $80 to the price over the Lady Whizzer, which is only $60. Unless that dick can do more than be a decoy, that's just sexist.

• Like 3

I'm really surprised... Is it a normal thing in the US to get drug-tested by your employer? Where I'm from that's an extremely rare case. I've even heard of cops who are regular cocaine consumers and get away with it. Laws are screwed up in the US. My condolences. Hope you can work something out though; maybe try the fake urine if you can get away with it and it's not too risky. Or wait until you got the job permanently :) Good luck

I'm really surprised... Is it a normal thing in the US to get drug-tested by your employer?

It is normal to have to take a pre-employent drug screen -- usually a urine test. Some employers also do random tests on their employees.

Pre-employment drug screens aren't always done, but enough employers do it so that you'd be stupid not to either lay off the weed or get yourself a whizzinator if you are searching for a new job.

If your job involves operating buses or other forms of transportation, or law enforcement, random drug screens after employment are the norm.

It is normal to have to take a pre-employent drug screen -- usually a urine test. Some employers also do random tests on their employees.

Pre-employment drug screens aren't always done, but enough employers do it so that you'd be stupid not to either lay off the weed or get yourself a whizzinator if you are searching for a new job.

If your job involves operating buses or other forms of transportation, or law enforcement, random drug screens after employment are the norm.

Whoa, that's intense... Never moving to the US :D I think their drug policy is just insane...

Thanks for explaining though!

Our drug policies are insane, but most of us get around them. Some states are much better than others, obviously.