•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hey OGers. Anybody try Bodhi's new strain Sunshine 4 (Chem 4x SSDD)? Have bought a few strains of his recently, about to place a 2nd order. Not much info on anything I bought. Figured I'd give sunshine daydream a go bc of the overwhelming abundance of good reviews. However I am on a quest to find very pungent "weedy" tasting and smelling strains with a good effect. Ssdd sounds like it may not quite fall in that category in regards to taste/smell of most phenos.

Anyone know if sunshine 4 expresses more chem smells and tastes?

If no experience with that, how chem/kush like was your phenos of ssdd?

• Like 1

Nope, but Bohdi's reputation speaks for itself, grow it and see. His Apollo 11 F3 is amazing, so is Goji OG.

These days, decent breeders just don't put out anything that isn't great, generally speaking, in my experience.

the three ssdd i harvested recently have only a tiny background smell of chemical, with fairly even foreground of kushy fruity skunky.

really excellent strain. i cut one at 10 weeks and the other two went 82 days, i suppose that the chem he's crossing it with should bring that time down some.

has bodhi, or anyone in his camp, described the male selected for this? the ssdd boy i flowered out was loud smelling. a little more chemical than any of the girls, something close to baby spit-up with a very enticing berry and floral overtone to it that makes the nasty become desirable.

i'm certain the cross will produce something amazing. i hope you find aromas and tastes so delicious that they make you forget what it was you were looking/searching for.

• Like 5

Dreamofgreen cool thanks for the info. That's good news to me. Tryin to get away from the earthy tastes I get from a lot of strains, and those flavors really help do away with it in my experience. not to mention they're awesome

Was that 82 days from budset or from the time put into 12/12?

And no I haven't found any info on the dad specifically.

Thanks for the help and well wishes

I always wanted to try bodhi, but his gear is pricey. It's hard to pay 70-80 euros for a pack of 11 when you can get 3 different strains from Sannies for that price. I might have to give a particular one of his strains a try though.

The sunshine daydream was an excellant strain but lacked strong chem smells. Alot of my phenos were berry smelling with the strongest and frostiest pheno smelling like blueberry muffins, a couple phenos taking after tbe apalachian father had for funk. They ran around 14-17% thc but felt topshelf in terms of effects. The blueberry phenos were good for nerve pain.

If tight on money 3 of sannies strains are better than 1 bodhi

• Like 6

Sunshine#4 is a fairly even 50/50 cross of the two parents... the best half of each would be more accurate.

I didn't get to grow it myself, but I got to help a friend grow his.

It smells of pungent lemon-chemical fuel with a pinch of dirt.. but it also has a strong citrus/lemon diesel flavor that's got some dirt in it too. The mild earthy flavors work well with this cross because of the stronger citrus/lemon and diesel/fuel flavors... it mellows the "bite" in the flavor out a little bit.

This is a pretty powerful cross... expect the effects to come on slowly at first, a chill euphoric feeling, calming and numbing the mind and body, then turning into more of a heavily sedating body buzz that relaxes you to the point of couch-lock...then a nice nap!

FYI... This worked very well on my severe nerve and chronic pain. Bodhi did very well on pheno selection for makng this cross... I've found there aren't many strains/crosses out there that work well for both nerve pain and chronic pain... this one did!

• Like 4

Sunshine#4 is a fairly even 50/50 cross of the two parents... the best half of each would be more accurate.

I didn't get to grow it myself, but I got to help a friend grow his.

It smells of pungent lemon-chemical fuel with a pinch of dirt.. but it also has a strong citrus/lemon diesel flavor that's got some dirt in it too. The mild earthy flavors work well with this cross because of the stronger citrus/lemon and diesel/fuel flavors... it mellows the "bite" in the flavor out a little bit.

This is a pretty powerful cross... expect the effects to come on slowly at first, a chill euphoric feeling, calming and numbing the mind and body, then turning into more of a heavily sedating body buzz that relaxes you to the point of couch-lock...then a nice nap!

FYI... This worked very well on my severe nerve and chronic pain. Bodhi did very well on pheno selection for makng this cross... I've found there aren't many strains/crosses out there that work well for both nerve pain and chronic pain... this one did!

That sounds like exactly what I need. Chronic and nerve pain relief. Might have to look at that one seriously. thx

I think I got really lucky with the 2 SSDD F2 females from DreamOfGreen that I'm growing out then... My females have a strong, strong astringent/vinegar/hint of ammonia smell, and the sour/fruit tones are much softer. We'll see how the smoke is in a couple months.

• Like 1

Hey Damar, I wasn't getting a lot of smell on my SSDD early, and if I did it wasn't really much like the finished bud. Good vibes bro!

PeAce

MrG

• Like 1