•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baggybahn

Mixed run

Ok. Does anyone know if it would be worth while to accept a truck load of 1000 watt metal halide high bays. Can the be utilized for growing or converted to hps.?

I have an offer for 25 units for free rn if so. Just didnt want to get stuck with them otherwise.

Big plans if so

Jahliceous took too the coljam jam pollen. So has the yumboldt x kf f4 green pheno. And coljam f2 jam. Pheno x kf f4 green one pheno has accepted kinkyblaze pollen. Cant wait to try that one. Yummmmmm. Barrie dude. Kinkyblaze is das shizzles

I agree, you cannot help but be uplifted and happy after a few hits of the Kinky Blaze. It just might be my favorite high.

• Like 1

gallery_10211_6031_4386665.jpg

Getting there slowly but surely. Added all but mother of potted jahs. Added one more ko. To flower. Attached net pot to bottom filled with hydroton. On dwc. Should work id think. Fine thus far. All else is well. Had to move some to other flower tent for room. Ill upload more later. Fer nar. That b arghhhhhh

• Like 3

Hi v

Its the white grow bag on top of the bucket in the middle of tent. Organic on top. Dwc organic-ish on bottom. Lol cut a hole in the bags bottom slid it in. Left hole small enough to close around the net pot. The water level is at the top of the hydroton until it produces roots for the second part.

Probably use this method for the choc. Rain raz coljam. Since its not specifically familiar with hydro. And contains tropical backgrounds. Hoping to find some thai phenos. Guess we will see. Hahaha. Reminds me. Popping lemon thai i traded fer. Hope its legit.

gallery_10211_6031_403068.jpg

With radnor lense filter

gallery_10211_6031_2431228.jpg

Without lense close up

gallery_10211_6031_438269.jpg

Regular no lense

• Like 4

gallery_10211_6031_299075.jpg

Soliloqueen last pic. Tall onebin back left is killingfields f4 green pheno mlre haze. Shorter ones are kf f4 green 2nd one. Then far right back tank is all Soliloqueen apollo pheno. Front right tank is spider bite. Front left is all organic potted jah. And one kblaze and one ko. One heri too.

• Like 4

Cook genetics, I'm wanting to see your results with spider bite. I have the honey badger haze but I'd be more interested to see what the ssh f3 dad did to the c99/WW mom, probably much denser nugs for sure

gallery_10211_5621_2517158.jpg

That work? Not the best shot. But it sort of shows. Spiderbite. This ones 9 wks.

I think a lot of my density comes from a higher brix level and cal. Mag. Uptake. Along with light penetration. Its a great strain too. Love it. Great breeder as well. Popping sbite x kf f5 green dominate atm. And spiderbite x nepalese. See what she holds i hope.

Happy growing.

• Like 2

Thx bigun. Yeah. Whenever i run hydro or coco i try to cola the branches out and loli pop them for light and density. They get what they need from the extensive feeding so it usually doesn't effect it negatively. I take all but the top leaves off.

• Like 2

cool..i don't figure it would work as well with soil..lol

u looking good ..they sure look healthy..

take care my friend..

• Like 1

Thx. Bigun. Yeah i leave a bit more on the soil plants. Just bc the uptake is a bit slower and the leaves have a job to do there.

Hows the outdoor coming along?

• Like 1