•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

azza

Shackzilla scrogged

Cuz you got so much growth under your canopy now don't take it all at once do it over proximally week week and a half since you wouldn't let it go 2 weeks anyway otherwise you going to risk stress in the plant you will lose potential if you cause it stress looking good from as far as I can see but I'm on a phone won't be back for a few weeks of bear with me

Gave plant a little trim up under the screen removing about a third of the growth earlier in week. I will repeat this again in a few days and remove some more.

I guess she's about a week-ish away from switching to 12/12

gallery_15399_5623_207150.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_1911953.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_864237.jpg

• Like 4

The plant is around halfway through week one of 12/12 as i flicked her over a few days ago. I have also today given her a last tucking under the screen and she will n ow be left to stretch upwards

gallery_15399_5623_1626232.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_3090686.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_4754571.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_5533280.jpg

• Like 4

another awsome run of shackzilla

did you ever grow shackzilla in sog? I wonder whether she performs better in scrog than sog

I grew her always in chaotic sogs and think that the lower branches reward the grower much more using a scrog, however, it generally seems to me that you devote more attention to the plant than me.

• Like 1

another awsome run of shackzilla

did you ever grow shackzilla in sog? I wonder whether she performs better in scrog than sog

I grew her always in chaotic sogs and think that the lower branches reward the grower much more using a scrog, however, it generally seems to me that you devote more attention to the plant than me.

So far I've only grown Shackzilla in a scrog system but have currently for the first time put 3 cuts from same Shackzilla mum to grow natural and untrained. This is one to see the difference and secondly to get a grow finished before Christmas. the diary is here

• Like 3

Everything going as I would expect.

Plant is a couple of days away from the end of the first week of 12/12

gallery_15399_5623_6667473.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_1320162.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_6156163.jpg

• Like 4

They are looking good. Just getting ready to really show what they can do. One of my favorite parts of the grow...great job.

• Like 1

You're doing great. I have directed people to this thread who are doing similar scroggs or thinking of it

You illustrate very well what can be expected realistically.

Keep on keep on, keeping on.

• Like 1

You're doing great. I have directed people to this thread who are doing similar scroggs or thinking of it

You illustrate very well what can be expected realistically.

Keep on keep on, keeping on.

Cheers Hempy. :)

Just a quick update coming towards end of week 2 12/12 and still stretching away.

gallery_15399_5623_7364846.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_1521306.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_4170222.jpg

• Like 4

Just thought I'd include a photo of the Shackzilla bonsai mum I have, Shes kept on a window sill and prevented from flowering by lighting candles when gets dark for a few hours.

gallery_15399_5623_5542588.jpg

• Like 6

All looking good on scrog front, had a dip in temps earlier in week but been sorted now with some extra heating.

gallery_15399_5623_1427621.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_234754.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_4377569.jpg

• Like 6

Shackzilla has stopped stretching and buds are starting to swell up. Everything has stayed relatively the same height on this one.

chop on around 3 -4 weeks

gallery_15399_5623_3942388.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_5711752.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_2876344.jpg

gallery_15399_5623_3264628.jpg

• Like 4

I'm not sure I ever noticed it anywhere else @Azza, but how much weight do you get off of the Shack in scrog? Looking great.

peAce

mrG

• Like 1

I'm not sure I ever noticed it anywhere else @Azza, but how much weight do you get off of the Shack in scrog? Looking great.

peAce

mrG

Its usually around 10 ounces in a 60cm x 60cm tent, when the top screen weight is lower it's usually made up for in more popcorn bud below

• Like 3

Shackzilla is an under appreciated selection at Sannie's shop. It's stunningly powerful and an above average yielder.

• Like 1

I almost got a pack of shackzilla, went with kolossus instead because of supposedly loud smell by shackzilla. Now i'm still temoted to get a pack but i have Jack standing first in line.

Azza your growing skills are great, very nice to see such a full tent of healthy and fat delicious buds! Very impressive yields too...

Cheers

• Like 1

I almost got a pack of shackzilla, went with kolossus instead because of supposedly loud smell by shackzilla. Now i'm still temoted to get a pack but i have Jack standing first in line.

Azza your growing skills are great, very nice to see such a full tent of healthy and fat delicious buds! Very impressive yields too...

Cheers

Personally I think Shackzilla is the lowest odour strain i've ever done. she has a little peak in smell around week 5 but she really is low on the smell

• Like 3

Ok this sounds surprising to me, always had the impression of the opposite :0

Funny that just this statement made me excited enough to get a pack asap

Cheers

• Like 1

I would have said it was about average in amount of odor, but it's been a few years since I grew it.

If you're growing weed indoors, you have odor control (I hope) and you can handle Shackzilla.

• Like 1

@Azza..that is a beautiful scrog don't remember if I saw nt that beats it..

that is also a great yield for a plant especially inside..

your skills shows... :dribble: :wave:

• Like 1