•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

So I heard it from a reliable source (The owner!) that you can now purchase this amazing grow medium through amazon

Anyone out there order any yet?

If so, I'd love to hear what your experience was like

gallery_9799_5523_29156.jpg

I've been promising you guys a documented grow using this stuff for a while now. Well, it looks like the end of August is go time...a dedicated room is being built out just for Growpito and hopefully we'll even get the time lapse equipment set up.

MAD props to the Growpito crew for their passion and diligence!

• Like 17

Nice Ass Work bro, are you gonna trow a few HammerHeads in there?

Hardcore Hybrids on speed, it could go M.. LOL

Anyway good to see things are running on schedule again.

Peace

Pg

• Like 1

Just returned from San Fran max yield show ,and I observed the growdan group 3 times at our booth asking questions eventually leading to one of there employees reaching through the crowd of people standing at our booth grabbing a handful of growpito and running ! Loved the comment our boss said if they really wanted some he'd give them a bag lol ! From the growdan conversation I'd heard they admitted to growpito being superior to there product,wanting to know how our wool is so clean and where it comes from,what are those black cubes and how is it processed to be at the consistency using no binders!

Sorry I know nothing about cutilene to give you a comparison but I can say my own hands on experience using growpito being a dirt farmer for years there really is huge differences in speed of growth , considerably less water consumption , far less chemical needed to produce a superior plant ,bug free room ,tremendous root growth without the worry of root bound plants! Huge bonus for me was watering just before I left and to come home to happy healthy non dried out pots 5 days later ! Try that in any other medium and let me know how that works for you?

Madmaster I look forward to following your growpito adventure hope you experiance some of the simplicity to using our product and benefits that accompany the magic of growpito ! Shiska

• Like 7

How many bags would you need is what I am trying to figure out. ..

I just started using my own soil mix but if I expand I might be interested. Especially if it's reusable as I think it is.

Either way, stoked to watch the action!

• Like 1

Hells yeah. nice madmaster 420. between you and Esko. Im sold on this shit. thanks for the info above. Also. what strains etc,. will you be running in this set up brother man? Im curious. :showoff:

• Like 1

@Pg - You know it, brother! Not just the Hammerhead, either...got some Killaqueen x Hp/DsD that are screaming to be set free as well. Should be fun to watch

@ Shiska - Welcome aboard, my brother! Hopefully I'll get to see you soon. Sorry I missed the expo but you know how that goes

@ Bigun - You would definitely appreciate how clean this stuff is. I can't wait to get the final coat of paint on the new room and get cranking

@ Elwin - I'm just a noob to the 'pito but I have already seen some of the benefits from my trial runs. Clean, uses lot less water + nutes, and FAST.

As far as strains go I don't want to turn this into a grow thread but here is the list of strains that are germinating as we speak:

"Double Kill" (Killaqueen x Hp/DsD)

"Hammerhead" (Green Manalishi x Blue Hammer)

by the Nerds At Work

"Romberry" (Romulan x Blueberry) by Loran via Motarebel Genetics

"Novacaine" (SensiStar, OG Kush, Jack's Cleaner) by Motarebel

"Valley Ghash OG" (88G13/HP x (SfvOg xJack's Cleaner2) by Mota

"Rebel OG" (Triangle Kush x LongBottomLeaf) - This one should be interesting to say the least. I have F1's + F2's (directly from Mota himself) and also a fat pack of F3's that were made by a Krazy Sinister Klown...will be nice to see how Indy is choosing his breeders when I get to run them side by side with the original stock from Mota.

"Cinderella99" (C99 bx) by Mosca Seeds

"Gooi Gorilla" (gg4 cross) by Mosca Seeds

and then there's a 5 pack of Chocolope fems by DNA...the chocolope was my absolute all time favorite plant at one time. I am hunting for the pheno I had - Heavy yielding, sweet pink grapefruit skunky stank, and a soaring clearheaded buzz. I BOUGHT these at the thc expo on a whim (first time ever paying $20/seed so we'll see)

Last but not least are some of the BIGGEST , FATTEST seeds I have ever laid eyes upon...

"Roadtrip" by Bigun (ya gotta ask Bigun for the lineage on those...)

There are a few others that may get some rhythm, but that's the bulk of it. Keep your eyes peeled for a proper grow thread in the Grow Reports section soon.

Have a great week, y'all and keep it green!

:wave:

• Like 11

A few questions. How does this compare to coir? Is it faster? How well does this work with guanos, worm castings, organics? Does it rinse out well?

And finally, checking the price, I was wondering if it comes with a housekeeper and a personal chef?

• Like 1

I can't say how it compares to coir, but I did the side by side with promix hp and used the same exact nutrients (albeit, a lot less nutes...) and the results were excellent. Pure Blend Pro from botanicare. I stopped using worm castings but the guano is fine as long as you strain it well. It rinses similarly to coco but lasts longer and needs less refreshing with new material each run.

and no - it does not clean your filthy growroom for you

but it will make it easier to keep clean, if that helps in any way.

This is not a thread for bashing, trolling or talking shit. Share your experiences, whether they be good or bad. period.

Mature intelligent discussion is always welcome in any thread I start so I'm basically asking for feedback from the community here. Anything other than that Will be dealt with extreme prejudice...

thank you and please have a great day!

• Like 6

Nice MM, thank you for starting this thread, this is a nice opportunity to learn more about the pito.

@Madmaster, the genetics on the Rt as is all my Hacks , Sinister gear I hacked..it is as follows.

Roadtrip is bb/romulan x heri female x a huck x selene.male

the Dawn is uk blue x psy x heri

the Dusk is Ghash x psy x heri

all, sinister gear I crossed..lol

• Like 1

Thx mm420. Ready to see how the pito. Does. Best of vibes.

Bigun. That's a list. The roadtrip is one i bet taste and grows amazing. I'm a rom. Fan.

It is nice to see Growpito, grow!

I like its on Amazon. :spliff: Good stuff, now lets get some good grows a showing and sweet that mad is starting off the inaugural sack!

• Like 2

Mad will find out what all the hype is about.

can't hardly wait for this grow.

I will pull a chair if I may.

I'm not claiming my grow as a good example of anything but I am claiming first post: https://www.opengrow...w/page__st__140 :P

It was coming down to either asking the hydro store to order Growpito for me or choosing a new brand of coco coir. (The Canna shop in town closed down the first of this year.)

I wanted enough additional Growpito to fill four 5 gallon totes so I ordered two bags from amazon. I bought ten pound bags previously and they mostly filled three totes. Twelve totes will allow me to perpetually cycle.

My ebb-and-flow coco works but I'm hand dipping certain plants too often to be convenient. I was going to try #2 or #3 Smart Pots if I stayed with coco/perlite.

• Like 1

Ledfoot did indeed start the first grow!

I apologize Ledfoot! I will open up a bag of mystery shit and award you 100 points of Nohup points! Means shit here but once upon a time in a galaxy far far away that meant shit to people with too much time on their hands.

I was wrong and simply smoke, then spoke to damn much and forgot your grow at that moment!

I stand corrected and you can slap me upside the head, I know what I did, no explanation needed!

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/50921-mapito-growpito-th-seeds-sage-led-grow/page__st__140__p__698822#entry698822

Sorry Mad.

No, Hempy I meant I was just a little surprised when no comments or likes were made when I posted about Growpito being at amazon. I thought maybe I wasn't being enthusiastic enough. :jump:

• Like 1

Hey mad. Ive been on a new soil mission every since i stoped ffof. Maybe this is were i should reasearch, i know nothing about mapito or what it is so thanks for this thread.

Hey mad. Ive been on a new soil mission every since i stoped ffof. Maybe this is were i should reasearch, i know nothing about mapito or what it is so thanks for this thread.

Stankydank here is a short video of several grow's using the same medium over and over !

http://www.growpito.com/gallery/2016/7/28/growpito-sim-mix-aged-6-years-and-24-harvests-of-cannabis-3

• Like 1

I can't say how it compares to coir, but I did the side by side with promix hp and used the same exact nutrients (albeit, a lot less nutes...) and the results were excellent. Pure Blend Pro from botanicare. I stopped using worm castings but the guano is fine as long as you strain it well. It rinses similarly to coco but lasts longer and needs less refreshing with new material each run.

and no - it does not clean your filthy growroom for you

but it will make it easier to keep clean, if that helps in any way.

This is not a thread for bashing, trolling or talking shit. Share your experiences, whether they be good or bad. period.

Mature intelligent discussion is always welcome in any thread I start so I'm basically asking for feedback from the community here. Anything other than that Will be dealt with extreme prejudice...

thank you and please have a great day!

Hey, thanks for the cool reply, and no bashing at all! Just my Chuckys Bride induced sticker shock early morning sarcasm when I checked the price. I'm just intrigued with the stuff as everyone. Peace.

• Like 1

I've been thinking of giving Growpito a try too. I've been mostly a soil grower for the last 3 decades, but the whole process with Growpito seems much quicker and simpler, with the same, or maybe even better resuts, than with soil. I will definitely follow this thread... you're gonna help me make up my mind on this matter, Mad.. whether you know it or not.

Shiska... I am rather surprised that Maximum Yield let you guys even have a booth at their indoor expo. They seem to really frown on hydro companies that advertise to cannabis growers... or companies that they deem "too cose" to the medical marijuana growing community. Its unfortunate that Maximum Yield has tuned up their noses to the hydro cannabis growing community.

Hydroponics wouldn't be what it is today without cannabis growers' desire to figure out a way to grow their plants indoors... and become successful at it!

• Like 4

Hey, I know rock wool gets full of roots eventually, wouldn't Growpito do the same thing, making it eventually unusable? Or do the roots break down eventually?

How many bags of this stuff to fill a 30 gal tote? Thanks!