•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

just.blaze

3-Bag Bubble Hash the easy way with just.blaze

I have long had a tupperware container filled with frosty trimmings, just waiting to be put to good use. Unfortunately I’ve never been a huge fan of baking with cannabis; my results have been inconsistent and the high I get from ingested weed lasts too long for my taste. I feel more like I’m tripping when I eat THC, and it’s just not practical for me to be stoned allll day long :smoke

Hash is a different story – I love spicing up the usual bowl or joint with some fine extracts.

So I finally got my hands on some bubble hash bags – after a while of shopping around I stumbled across a ‘maxtractor’ bag set.

It contains three separate 1 gallon bags with 190, 73 and 25 micron screens at the bottom. Three bags simplify the process and for my small-scale operation, I figured they would be perfect.

003.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

I got some ice ready and threw a few bottles of water in the fridge along with ½ L of frosty trimmings to start. I should also mention these trimmings were mixed from at least 8 different strains like head candy, choc rain, og kush, critical, mad scientist and others - I’m really just trying to salvage what I can.

005.jpg

Time to whip up some hash :D

I just used the 190 micron bag as the ‘work bag,’ filling it with ice, water, herb, more ice and more water. I stirred for 15 minutes and when I saw bubbles start to form, I let the mix settle for a few.

007.jpg

008.jpg

And now sifting for green gold :D

009.jpg

010.jpg

The leftovers:

011.jpg

The goods :D

016.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

I haven’t made hash this way before, so I’m pretty pleased with the results – the bags worked exactly like they were supposed to. I’ll return with some feedback on how it smoked, but I’m expecting some real fire :smoke

• Like 7

it is a lot easier and a whole lot faster with a machine..lol

u will aslo get more..

I mix my 70mic and my 23 together..lol usuall not a lot in the 23..the 70 will catch most.

enjoy bro.

Not really worth buying a machine for what I'm working with. I was actually surprised how much product i got, considering these were just fan leaves and trimmings with trichomes. The screensize on these may be slightly different than bubble-bags, but they did their job.

It should be dry enough to :smoke in 24 hours

• Like 1

Nice!! Getting hash bags was one of the best investments I have made , I love getting that hash from leftovers.

You will love the smoke, nice buzz, awesome flavors

Roll little pieces into snakes and put them in the middle of your joint/ blunt for a good space odyssey

• Like 4

Wait till the 1st time you run 15 ounces through them and have a BALL O HASH for the year.......................................

• Like 6

Did u cut up the dry matter? And u just stirred it fer 15 mins, by hand? Cool, i want these bags ;)

Just dried fan leaves and trim with some frost on it. Let the trim sit in the fridge an hour beforehand and then just added it to the ice-water. Stir for 15 minutes and drain. easy as pie :D

• Like 1

Nice .: V :., I would recommend using smaller ice cubes or crushed ice to make mixing easier... it kinda felt like I was stirring a bag of stones. other than that, these bags worked surprisingly well. Good luck with yours :)

• Like 1

Rolled up a little bone with some small nuggets of 25 micron hash... it's not exactly oily, but it does bubble a bit before it burns.

020.jpg

I'm out of buds, so I'm down to frosty trim... d'oh :oeps Luckily I have a little hash to spice it up

021.jpg

022.jpg

Just finished smoking it (I had to smoke it in two sessions) and it tastes hashy and kiefy but smooth as silk. It's hard to describe the exact effects, but 'faded' comes to mind :sleeping:

• Like 4