•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

There are some high potency high cbg medicinal seeds coming out of Sannies Mad Scientist strain, I highly recommend picking up a few packs.

gallery_12326_5547_16816.jpg

gallery_12326_5547_64192.jpg

• Like 15

I took it out of my rotation a while back,some folks in my circle complained but the strength,day ender they said.I don't see the problem.I agree it's good smoke .

• Like 2

haven't done mad sci yet, i have a mad kush hanging atm. tester i took from it was very impressive. how's the flavor and smell of the mad scientist? it probably yields better than the mad kush, witch looks to be a an ok yielder. i'll know in few days.

• Like 2

Very nice! Had mad kush that had killer potency last round. Still wouldn't ever suspect 30% from these genetics but man I hope you saved the cut? looks fat and probably fast too?

good lawd! Adding to the ever growing list.....

• Like 2

Grew out a pack great results never thought it would register at 30 %

If I remember the yield was good not great

Very frosty as I remember I would grow again

Just so much at the shop what to grow next is always a issue

I just received G39 and Anne and suger punch ,mad berry omg I only have a small tent I guess I need a bigger room ( wife will leave me if I take over any more space to grow )

Ok I am done rambling on

Safe grow

Papalag

• Like 2

LOL Papa,

I have the same problem with my great wife..

we have a 3 bedroom house and I took 1 and now the other is used for growing not flowering and it still stinks.

to have a wife that is cool is a great thing..mine is cool as hell

I got some ono coming..that stuff is good.

Mad S, in regular seed is a plant that can impress. I do not know the fem version, only the regular seed which I do not think is currently available.

Most I saw were Heri dominate but the best for me was a white widow pheno in terms of sugar. None were light on sugar and heri yields rock solid balls. What often would look like a low yield was not due to weight of buds. White widow was average in yield department but effect was my favorite. Grown competently.

If you had 10 people and gave blind folded challenge, 5 would pick one the other 5 the other. So it is very much preference but what you show pics looks heri side of pheno.

• Like 2

Only grown the fem version, I actually have one in my tent at day 57 right now... looks to be ready really soon.

Slow to start, needs at least 3-4 weeks veg time, stretches to about double size and a medium yielder. Not my favorite to grow, but it seems resilient enough to abuse.

Smells of musky heri-nutty lemon dank, a really thick and pungent smell. Smokes pretty heavy too, you can taste and feel the herijuana influence.

Pure stoned, red-eyed as fuck, I find it's really beneficial for the evenings or in some cases sleeping medicine haha

fuck it, heres a pic(s)

madsci01.jpg

madsci02.jpg

:smoke

• Like 4

Wa,OR dispensaries no longer buy from licensed med growers you have to have a producers license. But get this SeaTac international airport(Seattle) lets you fly your stash out of state and Arizona recognizes other states med cards or licenses, have family down in AZ so donated/sold 312 grams to a dispensary there, all legit the laws are so funky now and hard to keep up. The next day i get a call asking for more the 312 grams were down to 57 grams. Funny how people love those high numbers. Im more into the quality of the buzz and its complexity.high numbers are nice for bragging rights and breeding up a stellar strain thats weak. One of my favorite plants is an ecsd crossed with an orange juice strain. It has a sweet orange peels and diesel bubblegum smell with a hint of burnt rubber. The taste is sweet and minty with a citrus exhale, very euphoric buzz you can smoke for hours till your body vibrates with pleasure and the back of your head feels like its being tugged lightly upward. The strain only tested at 4.5 percent thc and yet i love it. Its like the difference between beer and whisky. Beer u can sip and enjoy all night and slowly build yourself up to where u want to be. The super potent stuff can have you where you dont want to be after just 2 or 3 bowls lol

• Like 3

ok lol reported that it doesnt look like herijuana and shit but it isnt so surprise :DD looks good hope you have nice smoke.

sounds lot like my mad kush it was top shelf. Don't take it too far or it'll lose potency *I think you could cut them now

• Like 1

Looks ready to me. Imo. I grab my hoes out when the triches are starting to turn and half to most pistils are ambered. As to not risk drop in potency . I also enjoy a more clear head than a full body. Seems to help a little by picking a little earlier.

Again. This is just me. Do whatcha yanto. I'm just a mr. Nobody.

Girls look good btw. Good work.