•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Smilesformiles

SFM 2016/17 indoor

#2 is definately male. :)

Yeppers. I'm kinda stoked on that one. I'll be sure to clone it along with a trip to the attic to a tent for pollen collection. The variety of smells between the plants after a stem rub is great. So many distinct and a few unique among them.

• Like 1

Thanks saxo. On a pretty cool note, I found one male flower and two seeds in my gg4. First time any hermie was shown in flower. Beautifully ripened ones also.

Edit. Found in a bud in a jar

Hi there SFM

Good to hear the fire worked out for the best

Looks like luck smiled on you !

How do you store your pollen ? And how long dose it keep

I left some in the refrigerator accidentally and found it 2 grows later and still was able to produce seeds

Just wondering how long it will last

As usual your plants look great bro

Stay safe

Papalag

• Like 1

Hi there SFM

Good to hear the fire worked out for the best

Looks like luck smiled on you !

How do you store your pollen ? And how long dose it keep

I left some in the refrigerator accidentally and found it 2 grows later and still was able to produce seeds

Just wondering how long it will last

As usual your plants look great bro

Stay safe

Papalag

ive never kept pollen for more than a few rounds. I kept mine in wax paper and then in a ziplock then a small Tupperware in the fridge. When I planned to make seeds I'd pull a a male cut and flower it then collect and with a q tip I'd dip and dust. And I've only done this a few times over the years. This is the first year my goal is to learn proper breeding, terminology and techniques. Once my transition team our new home is complete I'll have a lot more room and ease of access. 2017 is going to be an awesome year

I guess that means this year I school to graduate from a pollen chucked to a pollenator lol

*pollen chucker

• Like 3

Got 12 uppotted today. I left the 3 I believe males (sloth 2 confirmed) in their pots till I confirm the other 2. I'm gonna take cuts of the males and most likely toss the dads since I'm not gonna make seeds till I find what I'm keeping. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

hey bro...everything looks great..green and lush..strong looking plants.

good luck with the breeding...it is fun to make your own crosses and share with whoever wants them..

joy in giving..take care and b safe and happy

• Like 1

hey bro...everything looks great..green and lush..strong looking plants.

good luck with the breeding...it is fun to make your own crosses and share with whoever wants them..

joy in giving..take care and b safe and happy

I'm looking forward to the sharing part. Gotta pass on the kindness for sure.

• Like 1

gallery_16582_5620_316306.jpg

gallery_16582_5620_812493.jpg

gallery_16582_5620_36923.jpg

gallery_16582_5620_963150.jpg

sloth and void are bckwrds.

Polar bear

Sloth

Void

Kollosus on left, hammerhead on right

Order of pics

• Like 2

Hope all is well og. I hit the pLnts with the first real watering today. Added a little epsom and ready to flip the lights this weeek. This cold weather and snow has me almost crippled. Really hoping there is somethInc in the tent that willl help more than what I'm smoking now. Ill try to get pics up tomorrow. A few are looking really nice as keepers to start out with. I'm hoping I can keep up with the learning curve of a bunch of new strains and there different needs and it being more than I'm used to. The g39 is showing what I think is mag need. A few more are just hinting at it and some calcium. I'm gonna make some dabs with some glue, canntonic and ww and hopefully I'll be in better shape tomorrow

• Like 2

i havfent seen the shed since I watered due to not being able to walk. they look horrible. not sure whats up but ill check things better when the lights comes on

gallery_16582_5620_2295970.jpg

Edit: looking at the pic, I'm thinking maybe my soil took a crap somehow. Calcium and nitro lacking it seems. Not sure how though. Between castings, guanos, egg shell, garden lime, epsom, de powder, fruits and veggies it should be a sustaining soil. No sulfur smell, just smells like good dirt. Plus, I'm showing minor burn at the tips.

• Like 4

On a good note, the dabs I made came out pretty nice. I added some sexbud and Pineapple Express to it also. Ended up using a total of 33g and had a decent return. The taste is super good. The high even better. As the NAW guys say," it fooked me up good!" Lol.

• Like 2

Hey buddy. I don't think you're soil 'took a crap'. They are quite dark leafed and have the burnt tips. Shows you have plenty of available nutes. Maybe the soil dried out a bit much? That can swing the PH and cause the organic nutes to be overly accessible to uptake. The loweest fan leaves may get crunchy and die now. But the plants are fine man. Just give 'em watter, light and keep the temps okay. You are doing fine. :)

You have some seriously nice ladies. I actually popped a few of those G39s from another pack myself. They look much like yours as they are 2 days in. And they are a nute hungry plant like Hammerhead is. Bout week 6 they will lobe some organic Cal_Mag and a kelp/ewc topdress. Most should stay nicely green til the end rather than have a complete fan leaf die-back which can be annoying.

Peace

• Like 1

Thanks man. That makes sense. I watered ver very little as they didn't show signs of thirst and I like drier early on. I may have gone a little too far though.

• Like 1

Happy New Year SFM! Man, you are killing it, that GG, WOW! Came out amazing.

New round is looking great so lush, thanks for sharing so much! Keep doing what you do!

b safe

• Like 2

Happy New Year SFM! Man, you are killing it, that GG, WOW! Came out amazing.

New round is looking great so lush, thanks for sharing so much! Keep doing what you do!

b safe

Thank you and Happy New Year to you also.

Smiles, I was looking at your gallery, lovely plants :) I noted one has burnish flower, I commented on it, What is that? I've never seen bud that color. Cool You have the canna too, do you like to mix with indica to smoke?

• Like 1

Smiles, I was looking at your gallery, lovely plants :) I noted one has burnish flower, I commented on it, What is that? I've never seen bud that color. Cool You have the canna too, do you like to mix with indica to smoke?

Thank you. The flower you ask about is one of the few attempts I made at making seeds. I was gifted a cross of widow x c99 called widow Cindy and I pollenated it with a Durga Mata male. I kept two cuts and one is that and the other is the pic of the mystery plant on page one of this thread. Both were real nice smokes. Unfortunately the cuts I kept were lost and I haven't gotten around to cracking more seeds to see if I can find the same phenos.

The canna is nice when mixed with other bud. Not too fond of as a stand alone. Taste of orange peel and very smoooth but I like some kick to the high. Usually when I smoke the canna I do dabs of it.

Oh that is a bummer, that is the coolest looking bud. I think I've tried either on me or patients about every combo there is with that canna and indica, some with sativa :) I think that canna tastes like straight up dog poo lol. I think it works better over all with a bit of thc added.

Hope you can find that one again, that is one sweet looking flower.

• Like 1

Oh that is a bummer, that is the coolest looking bud. I think I've tried either on me or patients about every combo there is with that canna and indica, some with sativa :) I think that canna tastes like straight up dog poo lol. I think it works better over all with a bit of thc added.

Hope you can find that one again, that is one sweet looking flower.

I've heard a lot of ppl say that about the taste. Mine has always had an orange peel taste and smell. Definitely needs mixing with something else to do what I need. I enjoy a gg4 and canna mix. A glue and tonic lol

• Like 2

Gluetonic lol ;) Nice, mine smells so good, like a tropical fruit, but taste, oh no! ha ha One time I grew out a Sour Diesel, oh that was diesely alright! Straight up gas station smell in here lol Had the canna hanging at the same time, she smells up my whole house, between the two it smelled like a Fruit stand at a gas station in here. lol

• Like 2

Hey og! Today I flipped the lights to 12/12 as I've been seeing some preflowers popping up on some and the beginning of nut sacks on a few. It feels weird flowering this early but I'm excited to see what's to come. I usually top, pinch, snap.....this round I plan to do nothing other than let them grow. I'll get some pics up in a few