•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Barreleye

Coco vs Mapito

I had an easier time dialing in a coco system than a mapito system. Tropf Blumat drippers with a restaurant style pressure system into fabric pots of 100% coco is top quality. (I had a gravity sytem.)

For a commercial system mapito would be recommended, I'd think. I have seen pics of legal warehouse grows using drain-to-waste coco tables (edit: not drip, manual labor).

I'm currently in Growpito but I miss the forgiveness of a good soil. As far as speed of blooming, I attribute that to my high powered LED lighting. This is only my third mapito grow and I haven't quite finessed the nutrient progression.

Edit: I also ebb-and-flowed one crop using one gallon fabric pots filled with coco and perlite. That worked fine except the big phenos (from seed) needed individual attention to keep from going dry. I use Drip Clean with coco.

Edited by ledfoot
  • Like 2

Hello all, thought this topic need some pics, here is a friends lady in mapito outdoor my hd brother Bless you putz man enjoy..

gallery_9754_4391_37325.jpg

gallery_9754_4391_65593.jpg

gallery_9754_4391_302178.jpg

gallery_9754_4391_302178.jpg

gallery_9754_4391_47820.jpg

gallery_9754_4391_68142.jpg

gallery_9754_4391_170240.jpg

gallery_9754_4391_277690.jpg

Enjoy all, blessed love folks

• Like 7

Hey guys I've just recently started my first grow I. Mapito Any help is very welcomed thanks so much guys peace and harmony Ian

• Like 1

you have come to the right place for sure :wave: ian

do you mesure your in and outs in food ?

do you water same time every 2ond day ?

do you flood them ?

be blessed

:whistle: :likken: :hug:

YESH bro freed every 3 days

At this point i am growing both on mapito and coco, so i can compare them. However, they are treaded differently, the grow on coco is in 18 liter pots and top fed and the grow on mapito is in 11 liter pots ebb and flow (mostly flow). Both mediums are very easy to work with and the argument that they aren't forgiving doesn't make sense to hydro growing. I mean, what needs to be forgiving when you measure what goes in? If your meters aren't 100% accurate will be forgiven, simply because the pH raises in the medium anyway and Ec too. Use two meters to double check them and if you doubt they are accurate use three.

When you measure what goes in, who needs to be forgiven? Do you need forgiveness because you don't know the correct pH and Ec to give? No, you need to study if you don't know that.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2017 at 3:12 AM, Fatrasta said:

Hello all, thought this topic need some pics, here is a friends lady in mapito outdoor my hd brother Bless you putz man enjoy..

Enjoy all, blessed love folks

that wasn't a tree.. that was a MONSTER! :o

• Like 1