•           ai.php.gif

Malarkey

Fatrasta's Athina Landrace Greek or not?

<p>

Hello I cant get hold of Fatrasta his E-Shop Zupermarket Souvenirs has been down for months has anyone managed to grow out these seeds he gave in as freebies? I am very sceptical whether they are or not? This post has made me sceptical

but he does say Jacksmack was crossed with Athina creating jack smack short

all i know is that Fatrasta says they are inbred for 100 years in a greenhouse 'from the land of alexander' Serres however the post i linked to states New york city diesel for the jacksmack genetics which are identical to the athina landrace smell lemony diesel.

does anybody have info many thanks Opengrow fam. I can only go on breeders word, but 100years in a greenhouse sems a bit far fetched. Northern Greece is a known cannabis area. It just that some of the seedbanks out there like ACE's China Yunnan was given to dubi the owner from a friend who then got it off Chinese immigrants who came to Australia lol.

• Like 2

Lol wow... A 100 yr old greenhouse? Id tend to believe the latter of those 2 stories but hey, wtf do I know lol..

• Like 3

I searched up more of his post he says he's on Hennepdesk.eu is that true? I will contact see if i can buy more to preserve. in search results and i also saw on posts they are from Serres, Macedonia, Greece? Other people must've got teh freebies what do you think about the uniqueness of the strain?

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind popping Fatrasta's Athina I heard it's his most bred strain or something? dont seem to recall hearing it being landrace.

I think he stopped using forums atleast actively after some drama in life..

I remember him posting very very nice males so he must know what he's doing :)

• Like 3

Yeah it was definately advertised as landrace. i managed to wayback machine his website here is a description

Athina

Athina is a Greek landrace, very old and rare lady she was closley inbred for over 100 years

and that only made her a very special lady 80% Sativa and 20% afganica these phenos smells diezel-lemon nasty diezel and diezel -lemon soft sweet,

these ladies are very dominant and will change plants around them especially the dark green ladies.

if athina is close to other virgin ladies athina will produce male pollen for them, only 2-3 sacks not bananas the plant is not a hermie ,

Fatrasta belives that she can hear the other ladies crying for pollen and not only..............

she is a very special lady with a upplifting coke kind of high from the first puffs and then trippy high, pumped up with a lot of joy and happines.

finishing 10-20 october outdoors harvest/ plant 650-850

indoors 10 -12weeeks harvest big/high

T.H.C High

C.B.D low/medium

I had a variety from Crete which seems to be a cross of Colombian & Lebanese, but more than 100 years ago Greece was part of the Ottoman Empire.

Soldiers from Australia, Europe, caught a Turkish sniper disguised as a bush of hemp. 1916

xMwZkOabE8k.jpg

Early 1900 hashisch smokers Greece

mages.png

• Like 15

canna world is full myths and legends, very entertaining :popcorn: :popcorn:

(hennep was invite only and is down for two years now, btw.)

• Like 6

Cannabis is known to grow feral in Thrace which covers North East Greece, Bulgaria and southern Romania and european side of turkey. The cannabis plant has definitely been cultivated in the Macedonian region.

• Like 5

All it takes is fer a bird to eat seed in africa, then shit in greece :P

• Like 6

Athina is a landrace, I did not inbreed it for 100 years, I just did the last run from it and many mixes.... Blessed love all @

• Like 4

I'm requesting this next. I've never made a freebee request ever. Always just let it be a surprise. I'm not greedy. But this Athena is one I've been wanting for a long time and have kept hoping to receive. Thankn you for helpong preserve this fatrasta. Bless

• Like 3

..... I'm not greedy.............. But this Athena is one I've been wanting for a long time.....

...it´s got nothing to do with greed,imho ...you get the freebs one way or the other..so you just can choose

what do you mean by "wanting for a long time"? i heard bout "Athina-Landrace" for the first time as Fatrasta talk about here on the boards ....just curious

:)

• Like 3

Maybe a remembering thing on the 100 years in a green house aspect or perhaps a typo/language correction for him on that part.

I do not believe Rasta would mean to claim that aspect.

Rasta knows how to make plant and few will achieve some of the pats on the back he has had in his life with this plant. I look forward to better days for him.

For those interested in breeding, Rasta is the guy to have a chat with. I have no problem saying that.

• Like 4

Saxo. It's It's landrace I've been wanting a long while. I've heard it calls numerous names besides athena. That's what I meant by that. I had a professor in college talk about it about . Had taken antrip there and brought some back. I was never able to get seeds though. Once I heard it from rasta. I k we it wouldn't be long before it was available.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure it's all imported too though. Like as in not original to greece. Just cultivated and altered there. But that can make a difference. The kalamata. And red etc.

I'm pretty sure it's all imported too though. Like as in not original to greece. Just cultivated and altered there. But that can make a difference. The kalamata. And red etc.

no bro it ain't this strain is from serres and they family that had it I knew a guy who knew he's grandpa they have been growing this strain in his his green houses for 60 years and he got it from his grandpa it has been in the family for over 100 years and I got it by accident, we were gonna trade seeds when he found out I have Dutch genetics he refused they are allergic to skunks and Dutch only Greek weed they want, so I bought 100 g to smoke and the son by accident gave me the seeded buds that they use for next generation 14 seeds I believe I had it was the purest most complete dna I've seen in my life, blessed love all

Kalamata many of them the past years including crete has Dutch bought genetics, I've been looking for the pure kalamata for 20 years and never found it and I know people bro totally impossible but I wish I've smoked it ohhhh my lord I was praying to get Unstone, Jah bless folks

• Like 4

That's pretty cool . I bet it's beautiful. The beans my friend has is what the guy called kalamat. Said he t it in kos. It was lime green with gold nd orange shades. And a dark leaf edge by lighter inward. Sativa leaves. Skinny buds. Smelled great. However on a lesser note. He had a shady run In at a bar. He had laid his scooter over and went in for a drink after. A lady had helped him out into a cab minutes ater. Apparently someone had slipped him something. I. What i would guess was attempt to flip him. But at topic. Thank you for clarifying

I'm guessing his may have had Dutch then. Seeing as it was fairly easy to score. Considering his locatin.

• Like 1

Probably because I had a joint for 3 days from the kalamata yes it's orange redish and don't smell so nice more nasty sweet it's an indica sativa like 70-30 that's quite pure indica for all that has happened to the hearb the last 50 years big tree's they are like 3 meter 4 max I've seen but no seeds bro they don't give them, they even examine the weed before it goes out, fuckers my family this my family that they all think they have the best in kalamata all families that grow don't even talk to eachother and an outsider coming in and wants our seeds, they think I will take away his bread his money his life it's like you ask a normal person can I fuck your whife think about it blessed love all

• Like 4

So id say he was very blessed to have gotten bud with a couple beans in it.

kept it hidden from commercial breeders for 100 years,

gave out seeded bud by accident. the rest is history :)

good on ya to credit them for genetics you use today. big up !

i hope the folks that bred and preserved it get a tribute (?)

fatrasta, my HD brother !!

thanks for bringing this out.

will make a few peepz happy :)

• Like 2

hi there 'FATRASTA! i am VERY interested in YOUR greek landrace I LOVE these old time conections (living history) i missed out on the ATHINA freeB is there any way i could get hold off some athina seeds for my self to grow out it sounds like the chance of a lifetime to come across such a TRUE & VERY RARE HIERLOOM! ONE LOVE ONE LIFE!! sunstone!

• Like 1

i will talk to sannie and send in some more free bees for you all :doctor:

and get a boost of the sales on og....

like a thanks to sannie for letting us hang out here

and all their hard work

blessed love all

• Like 10