•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Malarkey

Fatrasta's Athina Landrace Greek or not?

Fatrasta takin' care of us again! I'm glad I chose Opengrow, if even to just hear stories like this... you know quality when you see it, and minus all the bullshit of other forums!

• Like 5

thank you fat rasta I believe the story \history you have given a very considerate & open hearted offer we should be very gratefull !

• Like 1

Yes we should be grateful I try to be humble and loving and caring so just need a little time to Rigg some things, does not one guy from in here have some indoor pics of her athina? Would be cool to see Jah blessed love

• Like 1

hello! we are a couple from Greece and we love growing our plants here under the hot sun, but unfortunately it's illegal even for medical purposes.

we believe that Fatrasta's story is true, because we know that that's the only way one can get such seeds around here, and you definitely need the particularity of an inquiring mind, the favor of luck and the virtue of kindness.

we have been searching for years for Greek landraces. After meeting many people like the ones fatrasta describes, three years ago, while travelling in the mountains near the town of Kalamata , we met a unique shepherd who , after a long discussion about everything , invited us to his house for dinner. He treated us to his weed , and it was like the real kalamata , that we were lucky enough have smoked two or three times within the last fifteen years. I know it sounds like a nice fairytale, but this was the most important day of our lives! He refused to sell us weed, maybe out of fear, i don't know, possibly because the police was very active those days, but when i asked him for seeds, to my surprise he gave us a handful of seeds that he said he had been growing for the past 20-25 years, and never had access to other seeds. He claimed that they were the real mythic Kalamata. They are very small, black and pointy.

As relatively new growers but also due to the law here, it's literally impossible to breed and stabilize a strain. What we came across while growing a few of these seeds the past two years, was 5-6 phenotypes almost all of which were incredible with similarities to various tropical sativas , mostly Columbian strains, but with a shorter flowering period, about 12-14 weeks. it has a moderate hermie percentage, medium yield, tall plants, large internodal distances and very very resinous flowers. Also the red-purple phenos were the best ones.

It's high is trippy, long lasting and psychedelic. It's aroma bouquet begins with a dominant lemony smell which, depending on the phenotype, is followed by either earthy scents, or pungent tropical aromas, with an underlying incense smell. It's taste when properly cured was like an explosion of sweetness in your mouth with a long lasting sweet aftertaste. the smell soaks in your clothes making you radiate lovely aromas wherever you go for the next few hours. Amazing weed, amazing high!

We plan to leave this country probably for Spain where it's more likely that we'll be able to breed this beauty.

• Like 3

canna world is full myths and legends, very entertaining :popcorn: :popcorn:

(hennep was invite only and is down for two years now, btw.)

Agreed i would of went one step further and said inbred 1000 years :) make it more mythical. is all

• Like 1

So some good news for you all, im in my stash in Spain and leaving for Sweden tomorrow ill send in 250 pcs of athina to sannies shop so they will re apeer in the freebees section very soon so Enjoy folks with some Greek landrace.

• Like 7

Im trying to be wholy but it's hard man, hahahaha Jah blessed love to all, folks I will send in the seeds this week, today is my birth day and im celebraiting my 20 years as a grower and 15 years as a breeder and 14 years as a loving father, I just want you all to know that jesus died and spread his precious blood so we can be saved and raised up to heaven , Jah bless us all in the name of the most high

• Like 9

your knowledge on the subject is a veritable wealth, thanks!

u pointed me to the core answers.

by giving me a list of things i should ask myself.

happy b,day bruvv :P

• Like 2

We got the knowledge for free we must give it for free, do good and don't expert nothing in return,, and the power of love will do the rest, I just hope you all will make some really nice strains with this landrace, landrace create f1 hybrids that was do famous why? Because of vigour plants, just talked to sannie I'll ship tomorrow folks se get your order paper and envelope ready, be blessed in the name of the most high, jesus

• Like 6

HI there FATRASTA HAPPY birthday! every good deed !!! etc

• Like 1

Thanks all for your love ♥ and nice words, blessed love folks, seeds are shipped ♥

• Like 3

Im trying to be wholy but it's hard man, hahahaha Jah blessed love to all, folks I will send in the seeds this week, today is my birth day and im celebraiting my 20 years as a grower and 15 years as a breeder and 14 years as a loving father, I just want you all to know that jesus died and spread his precious blood so we can be saved and raised up to heaven , Jah bless us all in the name of the most high

"im celebraiting my 20 years as a grower and 15 years as a breeder and 14 years as a loving father " Congratulations on all 3 - especially the last one.

Enjoy

Thank you all for your nice words :wave:

so the seeds should be in the shop next week

i will update with some photos of athina

just need to upload them folks enjoy your lifes and give praise and thanks to the most high Jesus.... :hug:

• Like 3