•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Malarkey

Fatrasta's Athina Landrace Greek or not?

Here we go everything i got from the ladies :wave:

gallery_9754_4661_354910.jpg

gallery_9754_4661_23207.jpg

early flowering folks up pic, down, they are super cropped on the main stem before flowering so they have time to recover

gallery_9754_4578_2436329.jpg

gallery_9754_4578_1754481.jpg

this is done before seeing fowers so they can heal aigain

gallery_9754_4578_1813528.jpg

gallery_9754_4955_308285.gif

gallery_9754_4661_420268.jpg

gallery_9754_4661_2314445.jpg

gallery_9754_4661_230779.jpg

gallery_9754_4661_1473226.jpg

gallery_9754_4661_2201618.jpg

gallery_9754_4661_638776.jpg

the buds are smaller because of pregnancy ladies tend to do that

gallery_9754_4661_1117964.jpg

gallery_9754_4661_154896.jpg

Harvest all the plant cleaned

gallery_9754_4703_40990.jpg

only the big colas

gallery_9754_4703_2151516.jpg

gallery_9754_4703_468345.jpg

gallery_9754_4703_122748.jpg

gallery_9754_4703_98027.jpg

gallery_9754_4703_146872.jpg

gallery_9754_4703_65331.jpg

gallery_9754_4703_404783.jpg

i surely have more pics but i believe this is enough :wave:

seeds will be in next week for sure :book:

jah blessed love all :showoff:

• Like 15

It seems to grow like a typical Indian Sativa to me, a short pheno, slim trunks & branches, with that familiar drooping of the top Colas.

• Like 1

That i know is that it is very old sativa bro :mobile:

and its short because i kept it short and still it was 350cm :showoff:

short for a sativa yes

but i tried to keep her short as well

i really think athina would be in the store now :whistle:

under sannies freebes will check

jah bless you all :wave:

• Like 4

That i know is that it is very old sativa bro :mobile:

and its short because i kept it short and still it was 350cm :showoff:

short for a sativa yes

but i tried to keep her short as well

i really think athina would be in the store now :whistle:

under sannies freebes will check

jah bless you all :wave:

I don't know man, it really looks like Sativas I've seen in India which grow to 15 feet or so with most of the Buds at the top. Greece being close to major growing areas means it could have originally come from anywhere, she's a beauty that's for sure! If you go to Northern India these days the Greeks seem to have a foothold in the sale of Hash, think they pay the farmers to grow it but they definitely have some arrangement!

• Like 1

she smells diesel like petroleum nasty and lemonish

and some phenos diesel sweet lemonish

an the guy i got it from buy mistake lol

i know the family they have had this strain, in their family many many years they grow in green houses so i know it has been closely inbreed because the dont like other genetics then their own and the green house protects them from strange pollinations they use their own males and so , very rare and old strain

i looked in the freebee section not in yet

jah bless folks

• Like 2

she smells diesel like petroleum nasty and lemonish

and some phenos diesel sweet lemonish

an the guy i got it from buy mistake lol

i know the family they have had this strain, in their family many many years they grow in green houses so i know it has been closely inbreed because the dont like other genetics then their own and the green house protects them from strange pollinations they use their own males and so , very rare and old strain

jah bless folks

My cousin went on the run after an insurance fraud & ended up marrying a Greek guy in Kos, who was/is very well connected (got me out of jail with a phone call!) used to grow in the mountains with him. I'm a bit confused? Is Athena Kalamata? I ask because Kalamata has a lemony/sandalwood taste & is speedy/Trippy shit, not for the weekend smoker. Maybe yours is a more Diesel smelling pheno. I can totally believe it's been grown in the same family for 100 years, especially in Greece. Strains have been grown in the same family for last Magee than that in Northern India, amongst the tribes people of Northern Thailand, Vietnam & Laos.

Peace

B

Edit, longer than that- not last Magee??

• Like 3

you send a new batch as freebee's? great news! thnxs rasta.

i missed out on them last time, because i underestimated it aparently.

• Like 1

Hi bro i know serres macedonia that the farmer was located there and his family :mobile:

, now were they got it from back in the days over 100 years ago i really dont know maybe are related as you say because kalamata is known as a good weed producer place,

that i do know is that the kick is similar as you say :wave:

its a Rare Sativa with fat colas , mold ,heat resistant and resistant to cold nights and high day temps like Celsius in the Greenhouse and 22 in the night no freaking problem and pest dont like her because of nasty smell i think diesel petrolium i even think its nasty uhhhxa

none of them was sick as well you se i have 5 on the row ,reacts well to lst and quite good to supercropping

i recommend you to do mixes with her because of the creation of F1 Hybrids and everybody loves diesel lemon :book:

jah blessed love all :wave:

yea skunk bro they must be in by now :wave:

• Like 4

Hi bro i know serres macedonia that the farmer was located there and his family :mobile:

, now were they got it from back in the days over 100 years ago i really dont know maybe are related as you say because kalamata is known as a good weed producer place,

that i do know is that the kick is similar as you say :wave:

its a Rare Sativa with fat colas , mold ,heat resistant and resistant to cold nights and high day temps like Celsius in the Greenhouse and 22 in the night no freaking problem and pest dont like her because of nasty smell i think diesel petrolium i even think its nasty uhhhxa

none of them was sick as well you se i have 5 on the row ,reacts well to lst and quite good to supercropping

i recommend you to do mixes with her because of the creation of F1 Hybrids and everybody loves diesel lemon :book:

jah blessed love all :wave:

yea skunk bro they must be in by now :wave:

Hey Dude.

They certainly look the same, very similar indeed, both can grow to 14-16 feet tall, similar taste & high. At the end of the day what you have is great genetics & I love the fact the guy refuses Dutch genetics because he knows what he has :). Kalamata isn't as diesel smelling as you describe but still has that lemony woodsy smell & taste.

Where can I buy some FR ? I'm always looking for rare strains & Athina sounds lovely !!

Would you class a strain as Landrace, if it wasn't originally indigenous to the area? I get hung up on that all the time !

Blessings

Peace

B.

• Like 2

Nice man :mobile:

look you cant buy them no more :thumbsdown:

i have sent in to sannies like freebees so when you order some there just ask for athina freebees from fatrasta :icecream:

haha no one else has them so it must be fatrasta :whistle:

so the exist like freebees bro a gift to you all :hug:

soon i hope i looked today no update on the freebee section any ways but its just a matter of time folks :wave:

• Like 4

Hey Dude.

Would you class a strain as Landrace, if it wasn't originally indigenous to the area? I get hung up on that all the time !

Blessings

Peace

B.

Yes i would after 7 generations in that clima,area and closely inbreed selected males in that place yes man

:whistle:

:wave:

• Like 1

athina males yea thats cool look at this sheat folks

gallery_9754_4359_1102658.jpg

gallery_9754_4359_671538.jpg

look at the pollen sack it has thc chunks on it

gallery_9754_4359_283604.jpg

gallery_9754_4359_387410.jpg

the msot potent and full dna male ive seen in my life

gallery_9754_4359_282035.jpg

gallery_9754_4359_157033.jpg

gallery_9754_4359_675266.jpg

gallery_9754_4359_317720.jpg

gallery_9754_4359_394935.jpg

gallery_9754_4359_831088.jpg

blessed love to all

:wave:

• Like 13

Yea but that one you se my brother is like a 100 of a green pee, very very tiny its a microscope picture, but if you would pull from a 100 male flower like this one maybee you get like 0.3 of a gram hahahaha so tiny they are my brother but possible hahahaha blessed love folks

• Like 3

@Fatrasta:

Thanks for these freebees! I'm so happy with these special seeds.

Thats at least what i can do for the ganja community of the world enjoy em folks :wave:

would like to se how they look in your countries all around the world if anyone has some pics feel free folks

jah blessed love to all

jah bless

• Like 6

7-rarest-cannabis-strains-greek-kalamata.jpg?x88442Photo credit

We don’t often hear about strains from Greece. Harsh domestic drug policy stamped out much of the domestic cultivation back in the 1980s. The sad result? You can’t really find Greek Kalamata anywhere.

This strain has old lineages. It is sativa-dominant and possibly has roots in East Asian strains from 1,100 A.D. and some African genetics. Kalamata has a high-THC content and produces intense, racy effects. It can grow up to 15 feet tall with a citrus, woody aroma.

some cool info because an other grower from greece have these so we will reproduce them for mankind jah blessed love to all i believe next year they will be available one of the rarest weeds ever it will be an honor to reproduce her in regular and feminized version we will open a new company for just this strain jah bless

http://herb.co/2016/08/15/rarest-weed-strains/

• Like 6

I imagine crossing it with the Turkish Landrace from the shop... Turkey n' Greece are right next to each other, so technically they should be a good match, right? Geographically...

• Like 3