•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

John Dieselman

The "REAL" OG KUSH...

Trying to weed out some of the BS and get down to the closest thing that I can too something remotely close to the original source. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

First question: Cold Creek Kush or Coal Creek Kush? They are two different strains? Right? Cold Creek Kush is from th seeds and I believe it's chem 91 crossed with MK Ultra. Coal Creek Kush, I think is a cut of the original OG Kush. Grown in Colorado...

Also...ANY CHEMDOG or sour D info.

I'm actually just as or more interested in the Chem. Because I have RINGO OG. . . g scent ran it yet. But real good chance it's legit...shiiiit!!!

About the Cold Creek Kush: You might be able to get more specific info from an e-mail to TH seeds. But can't trust everything, as there's canna politics and $ involved. http://www.thseeds.com/cold-creek-kush/

here'a vid of a smoke review of Coal Creek Kush https://youtu.be/VsjaNK9HfQ4

And Coal Creek Kush strain info page: https://potguide.com/strain-profiles/coal-creek-kush/

btw nice find on the Ringo OG. Maybe someone has some real world strain experience for these on O.G., not me.

Luck and happy growing

-Passion

• Like 1

I actually think Dr. Greenthumb's Ghost OG is a very nice "original", untainted kind of OG Kush. Very nice vigor and structure as well. It's a little expensive, but if you want something guaranteed to be consistently good, it's the way to go imho.

• Like 1

yep get ghost OG. I heard it's the best.

but why would you want another OG when you have ringo OG? just get some good sativa hybrid from dynasty or bodhi and your set imo

or if you are indica man try chemo, woodhorse herijuana. Any chem91 cross would be 'dank' and very kush like but it has herm properties atleast in seed form. Maybe something from motarebel if he has chem crosses? If I remember correct he might have one mixed with oldschool sensi star

Thanks for the feedback fellows. As far as the ghost OG, I did know that it was verified as one of the original. And I've been looking at Apothecary chemdawg d. It's the chemdawg D CrossFit the chem 91. I figure you can't go wrong with that. Flies sea of seeds has a special right now. Buying a pack of Apothecary seeds and get a 10 pack of mixed Kush. For us see a seed says a special right now. Buy any pack of apothecary seeds and get a 10 pack of mixed Kush. And Brett has a ton of old cut some free sure.

And yeah the Ringo.. let's just say I was blessed. I haven't ran it yet or the Harley Sue. Right now I've got a couple OGs I've been messing with. Spider bite V2, CBD skunk haze, and AFGHANCITRAL on the way. Chemdog x Headcandy was a freebie and I have high hopes for this crossed. But it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Plus I want a Chemgog/ Diesel sat. dom to round out my menu.

Chem/Diesel (sat dom) ***

OG RINGO (ind. dom)*

Spider bite (sat dom) **

AFGHANCITRAL (pure ind) on the way

CBD SKUNK HAZE **

HARLE-TSU*

* have, but not running

** up and running

*** have, but not what I need

the DRGT ghost S1 is indeed very nice, imo ...

gallery_3734_2425_382100.jpg

gallery_3734_2425_211663.jpg

gallery_3734_2425_414027.jpg

this is the fifty cut from france , very nice lady for sure :)

• Like 15

Nice pics as always San. It's cool to see yours look very similar in structure..

gallery_13470_5042_221461.jpg

gallery_13470_5042_357616.jpg

• Like 11

Awesome!!! What's that bdub? Ghost OG?

Right?

Does it have the lemon pledge pine-sol diesel skunk dank funk??? POWERFUL, relaxing yet uplifting almost addictive effect? Or is it parralizing, melt your face off , can't move type effect?

What I need is a sativa dom. Or hybrid that is good for daytime use. It can be indica as long as it's good for daytime. I got the RINGO OG for evenings and weekends hahaha :-)

Yup that is ghost. This particular pheno was straight pine and earth. No lemon. Dank and sticky as fuck. More of a paralyzing, heavy, melt your face effect. It's really nice for back pain or sleeping. I have only popped 2 seeds so I wonder if there is an uplifting pheno or not. Maybe santero can enlighten us?

Guest Provence

I read so many good things about Cali Connection Tahoe OG. I think this is the very best OG Kush for funky taste, rock-hard bud and incredibly powerful sensations

Also Cali Connection Raskal's OG with a higher yield...great reviews.

Tropical seeds has a very good reputation for genepool preservation and extremely strong pure Sativas. They made a strain called Heaven's Gate....

Pisces Genetics have a strong reputation wih their crosses (Motorbreath, Polaris, Truh Serum ect..), Alien Genetics, Loompa's farm Underdawg OG...

Then maybe quite simply DNA OG Kush ?

hope it helped. I would go with the Tahoe reg personally.

:wave:

I have heard great things about Tahoe. Thanks man.

Have you ran DNAs OG Kush?

I dig what you're saying about the Tahoe, it's really difficult to know what to pick. Especially if money is an issue. I mean, a hundred bucks fir a 10 pack of seeds... That's about what you have to pay to get anything decent. I've actually been very lucky. But, this is a decision that if I'm going to happy with the end product comma it's going to really mess things up. It won't be the end of the world by any means. But I've been putting this MMJ Garden together for over a year now. Another quick note about the DNA LG Kush is... I can't find much info on it genetics. One of the Seedbank has it listed as chemdawg 91 or OG Kush, Sour Diesel, and other Elite genetics? Anyway, if you have ran it, I'd love to hear more about it. Appreciate the feedback

Cali con is garbage, maybe something good in the early releases, but nothing but shite nowadays.

I've heard mixed reviews on Dr GT in general, but if San says the ghost s1 is legit, I would get it based on sans opinion .

He's got it and has crossed it , so he has worked with it.

• Like 3

Cali con is garbage, maybe something good in the early releases, but nothing but shite nowadays.

I've heard mixed reviews on Dr GT in general, but if San says the ghost s1 is legit, I would get it based on sans opinion .

He's got it and has crossed it , so he has worked with it.

I may have to give DrGT a try sometime...Ive read some good things on Karma Genetics Bear OG ibl line, Karma also has Biker Kush and Karmdown which interest me. Would love to hear from more people that have grown his stuff. Never grown an OG type or any chem for that matter. Would like to get my hands on something legit.

• Like 2

I may have to give DrGT a try sometime...Ive read some good things on Karma Genetics Bear OG ibl line, Karma also has Biker Kush and Karmdown which interest me. Would love to hear from more people that have grown his stuff. Never grown an OG type or any chem for that matter. Would like to get my hands on something legit.

I heard that too. Which is why I just threw some down. SourPower OG, KarmDown, which is a cross of their Biker and Bear/kush line. Bout to flip here in a couple weeks so far looking good.

OceanGrown seems to be working with one of the orginal Kushes too. Calls his pick Vader OG. Might wanna check out these guys as well.