•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Now for something completely different...Jet does the Octopot!

What a beautiful garden !

I hope that you spend some good and quiet time there. It is good for the soul.

Beautiful phenos. !

• Like 1

Gorgeous nugz Jet. Know the Boudica and CCK wiil be good. Big up to Barrie on the F2-bangin'

Hope ur Goji is the awesome Strawberry Kush pheno

• Like 2

Gorgeous nugz Jet. Know the Boudica and CCK wiil be good. Big up to Barrie on the F2-bangin'

Hope ur Goji is the awesome Strawberry Kush pheno

Have 3 different Gogi's going..............................so I can hope.............................lol...........................

• Like 2

Jet - Just crushing it, keep it up your garden is gorgeous!

• Like 1

Inside shots, week 8:

gallery_11129_5811_25120.jpg

gallery_11129_5811_839981.jpg

As i thought.....................the Fox Tails are starting to be made.........................damn Gavita...................lol...............

gallery_11129_5811_1042535.jpg

gallery_11129_5811_578676.jpg

Go Caramelo go.................

gallery_11129_5811_1117494.jpg

MY CCK1 is looking GOOD!!!! lol

gallery_11129_5811_1082307.jpg

SBR getting LARGE.......................

gallery_11129_5811_26669.jpg

CCK

gallery_11129_5811_539103.jpg

Ba Ba Boudica........................

gallery_11129_5811_558327.jpg

The leaning towers of Caramelo...............

gallery_11129_5811_491292.jpg

Boudica:

gallery_11129_5811_1105989.jpg

Gonna be a LONG 2 or 3 more weeks................................

Peace,

Jet

• Like 8

I changed from Texas Tomato Food to their "Garden of Eden" product 3 fill cycles ago................it is TOO HOT, now getting tip burn and seeing signs i dont like.

Tomorrow they will have sucked their rez's dry.......................cant figure out whether to go back to Texas Tomato Food, or just "cut" the Garden of Eden formula some.

Should have left it alone and finished on Texas Tomato Food..................but I wanted to try the Garden of Eden. No harm no foul,

they are so healthy a few tip burns will be just fine................going into week 9 soon anyways...................gonna get plain water from day 60 anyways............

NOTE:

The inside Octopot Ladies suck an average of 3 gallons per day each from the rez's. Gogi Monster sucks 4.5 gallons /day!

The outside Ladies............JUST AS NICE N BIG as inside Gals, suck a minuscule percentage of that...........YET, are as nice if not nicer than inside.

Inside temps: Day 80-90( 3 825 watt Gavitas PUT DOWN some heat) Night: 65-75 Humidity: Veg 55% Start flower 50%, now end of week 8 , lowered to 35%

Outside: Day from 35-92(YES, in 3 days time!!!) Avg : Day 75 Night: 60 Humidity now is 91 %, averages 80 % in the day. Last 2 week avg humidity outside, 83 %!!!

The outside Ladies MUST be pulling MOST of their "water" needs from the air in the Green House. Feeding from my soil and the Tomato Food in their rez's.

I have not added water to ANY of the Octopot's outside in 2.5 weeks!!! YET, they KILL IT...........NOT under fed nor under watered . Since Im NOT adding water to the rez's.you WOULD THINK the rez's would become "toxic" or at least really hot, going from 6 gallons to 2.5 over the last 3 weeks. They ARE NOT!!!! How............dont know

would like to know, but still do not understand it when Chris "splains" it to me..............lol...........

It has been A PLEASURE to run the Octo's! Outside, it is STUPID EASY!! Put in the sun, fill the rez...............come check on em in 2 or 3 weeks time...................

NOT watering from the top....................NEVER AGAIN FOR ME, has become second nature to me now. The benefits, OTHER than not having to water and ALWAYS having the PERFECT root zone water percentage, are many! NO BUGS in the soil..............NONE..........like a DESERT on top of soil, nothing is interested in it, lol,

2 inches down, barely moist, 10 inches down, just as it should be! 6 gallons of soil to "root" in..............6 gallons of water to "root" in. Plants have all the room they can use for making big roots. No moving parts, NOTHING to wear out...............simple rez level gauge is stick with Styrofoam on it, lol......but it WORKS.

No worries on feed schedules................the PLANT takes EXACTLY what it needs itself, either from my organic soil mix or the rez with total organic in it. It takes the correct ratio of water to the feed, from the rez and the ambient air around her. EVERY TIME, ALL THE TIME! Mix is 1 tblspoon per gallon..............the FULL RUN!

Never change it, nor up or down it, just run it 1 per gallon and go. Makes my life SIMPLE! Plants love it.................

I'm so impressed with the Octopot's, all my future runs will be 100 percent Octo's. Inside and outside. I can only IMAGINE what an Octopot can do with a full spring/summer VEG and turned loose to flower with a 30 gallon "feeder" tank hooked to the rez. It WILL produce a TREE, I can see a 15 foot tall, 15 foot wide GOGI O.G

in my mind.....................lol...........................lol...........................it would take up my WHOLE 10x8 x8 greenhouse..................................

Gonna do it .......................of course.........................but with WHO remains to be seen. 1 of the ladies from this run . The early sample of Gogi OG, taken at 5 weeks flower, dried a week, 3 days in a jar is .....................MEH.....................lol................lol................kinda "green" still, but a slight flavor profile in the background coming out.

The HIGH is already good, 1/2 a small joint Im pretty high. The same sample of Caramelo, reveals a kick ass Indica STONE, slowing of heart on 2nd hit, CHILL buzz

by 3rd or 4th hit. Taste is either AMAZING or HORRIBLE, not sure yet!! LOL. It will certainly have TASTE for DAYS, whether it is a good taste or not remains to be seen.

Buzz is exceptional for 5 week young "LARF" . The Boudica..................you know, the one that has died like 3 times now, lol, (inside joke with Barrie) only gave up a tiny bit o Bud, lol. It was really small EARLY bud, and I smoked a joint................lol..............lol............... Taste was marginal(which is actually really good for 5 week test on 11 week plant) but the HIGH was already 1st class! Creeper to the MAX, I smoked 3/4 of the joint, then hopped in my 500 horse Boss 302 and went to the store. BIG mistake, lol. I was so ripped 10 minutes later I was doing smokey donuts in the parking lot at my local convenience store..................ooops................lol...............

The Pheno inside, the one I smoked, is gonna yield squat. Her buds are tiny. HARD, DENSE, COVERED............but dinky, lol. She stands at 7 foot tall, and well branched, she is gonna dry yield 1.5 ounces maybe...................BUT, it appears it may be special.

The CCK1(my cross of CCK) brought O>M>G's from the girlfriend. It is POWERFUL like it's mother(did I luck out here!!!) and has a taste, even at 5 weeks that floors you.

She thinks it's "pine" and delightful................awesome she says...........I DO NOT get that at all.................yup, stupid strong, even at 5 weeks, but NOT pine for me.

I taste this overwhelming "perfume" floral taste.................almost sickening to me. Not exactly "perfume" , which i detest the smell of on weed, but not far off either. I cannot smoke it. Hoping a nice FULL Bud when ripe will taste different to me. SBR was uneventful at 5 weeks............bland taste, no buzz yet, only tried tiny young sample, of 1 of 3 plants, so no judgement yet.

So, only trying early samples of the Octopot's treasures, Im happy. Caramelo will be awesome, Barries F2 will be a rocket ship loose your car keys 3 times in 10 minutes ride, CCK1, either stunning or garbage, Gogi......gums the grinder already, all in the head(my fav) jury still out but looking favorable.............lol....

Actually, maybe more than favorable............lol...............sitting here smoking her now............and I am getting lit........................she is creeper too.............so many good Sativa's are creepers.

Peace,

Jet

• Like 6

Special care given to the young Boudica F2 Mom! If her 5 week Buddage is killer......................her 11 week finish should produce exceptional smoke.

So, she will be ready to give up some healthy cuts if needed........

gallery_11129_5362_519194.jpg

• Like 3

Is that a Boudica F1 that takes 11 weeks to finish? (Mine were done in 9wks. or so...) That may be an interesting find. :)

Big Fat Smiles, never ran the bloom buster one, looks like it was wise to stick to the Tomato fertz all the way through. You make me very happy with your success. Your happiness is contagious. :)

Is that a Boudica F1 that takes 11 weeks to finish? (Mine were done in 9wks. or so...) That may be an interesting find. :)

My Boudica f1's also finished in 9 weeks.................THIS ONE, is NOT gonna be done at 9................could be wrong but betting 10.5 to 11 on this one.

They say that F2s open up the genepool more. I wonder if some are traits from C99 progenitors. Wd be cool.

• Like 1

My hands were full running my big Gorilla Tent, and tending to 20 plants in the Greenhouse. My friends daughter, the sick one, REALLY wanted to try Cannatonic 4.

A cool friend here came through with the beans.................and from what we are now seeing, he came through BIG TIME!!!

I had no room here, so I told her I would veg, sex them, and place into Octopots for her, but they had to stay in her back yard. I gave them to her 8 weeks ago,

ready for the flip, only 4 inches tall, rooted into the OCtopots. TOLD HER it was up to HER to keep rez full, place tarp over when it monsoons here(every other day) and

to generally just stay out of their way..........ANY issues, call me..............SHE NEVER CALLED..................about the plants I mean...lol...........

I SAW WHY TODAY!!! YET AGAIN, Octopot KICKS MAJOR ASSAGE!!!! 1 BEAUTIFUL Sugar Black Rose, all rest are Canna4............4 DIFFERENT Pheno's of her!!!

Back in a second to post some shots of them.........................

They say that F2s open up the genepool more. I wonder if some are traits from C99 progenitors. Wd be cool.

THIS ONE...................is MUCH more Sativa leaning than ANY of my other Boudica runs. She is DIFFERENT...............looks like a Haze in her bud structure, and she seems on a "haze" time table too..................

• Like 1

gallery_11129_5813_889764.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_2269040.jpg

Lone SBR:

gallery_11129_5813_987656.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_1011045.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_95267.jpg

SBR:

gallery_11129_5813_1168392.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_1271617.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_649525.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_1129347.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_799403.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_906677.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_109540.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_214940.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_1365198.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_374791.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_271851.jpg

gallery_11129_5813_16602.jpg

She did a GREAT Job on these Ladies..............................she gets to keep 95 percent of it...............my 5 percent ..................just because...............lol

Peace,

Jet

• Like 4

She looking beautiful!!

The male i used was pretty sativa leaning...when he was older, the leaves became small, but very sativa...was a nice smelling and rare looking male....thats why i used it....11 weeks should be very very long for any Boudica phenotype...maybe its a lost bean from the Tielse Haze x Boudica they show allot of 10/11 week pheno`s

Almost impossible but..... it look like so

She looking beautiful!!

The male i used was pretty sativa leaning...when he was older, the leaves became small, but very sativa...was a nice smelling and rare looking male....thats why i used it....11 weeks should be very very long for any Boudica phenotype...maybe its a lost bean from the Tielse Haze x Boudica they show allot of 10/11 week pheno`s

Almost impossible but..... things happens

OF COURSE I am guessing............................but she is almost 9 weeks now................it is day like 52 or so..................she still has clear trichs!!! Some cloudy but 90 percent still clear................no way she finishes in a week or 10 days, no way...............I will let her have ALL the time she needs.............

I will go take some shots of her for you Barrie..............be right back

• Like 1

Barrie's Boudica F2:

gallery_11129_5814_457337.jpg

gallery_11129_5814_685910.jpg

gallery_11129_5814_594948.jpg

gallery_11129_5814_422786.jpg

gallery_11129_5814_1663863.jpg

Outside BAB(Big Ass Boudica):

gallery_11129_5814_840317.jpg

gallery_11129_5814_18716.jpg

gallery_11129_5814_513228.jpg

Bride of Chucky:

gallery_11129_5814_646371.jpg

The Jungle:

gallery_11129_5814_1599556.jpg

I am so ready for this harvest..................gonna be a LONG next few weeks...........................

Peace,

Jet

Which one is the black beauty? Reminds me of GSC.

ALL the "black" are Cannatonic # 4 from a friend here...................the smell is OFF THE HOOK on 2 of the 4..................

• Like 7

wicked thread j!

plants doin so much better now i is waterin frum below.

gonna have a blast with the octopots methinks, nice one. V.

Sitting.................er standing sideways in the Greenhouse today, I realized just how humid it is in there. Nights been going from 65 degree's one day to

32 degree's the next. Greenhouse has been closed up tight more often than open. I have a small fan up top in front always blowing, but it is tiny, and only

serves to keep air from getting stagnant. I did not realize just how nice this thing really is. When zipped up, she is TIGHT! Nothing getting in, but nothing gets out either.

I saw small spots of PM starting on 2 Ladies, and everyone in there is kinda "wet". Not really wet, but it is HUMID in there............guess 95 percent or better, almost raining.

I cannot control the weather, and it is stupid weather where i live. Today's high is 80, tomorrows low is 31..............fight that crap. 90 percent humidity constantly.

Last year this time, I lost 2/3 of my outside crop to rot..........did NOT have the Greenhouse, it poured for 3 weeks in Nov/Dec, and the Ladies almost rotted on

their stalks!!! It was sad to watch, said never again...............WHY the Greenhouse.

I am keeping the water off them, the rain is not getting in, but the humidity is so high, i do not want to risk Bud rot on these Ladies. The little fan needs some help.

I am hoping if I keep the air flow up HIGH 24/7 for the next 2 weeks while they finish, and since the weather is heading cold n lower humidity, I should prevent any issues.

I removed PM affected leafs............hit them with 100 percent organic Mildew Cure.............WILL NOT harm them, total organic, wont kill the PM but WILL arrest it

and prevent spreading.

My garage is not seeing any bike build action, so the big fan was sitting there doing nothing....................I have it on medium(like a small hurricane) in front of the Greenhouse.

Thinking 24/7 ......................what y'all think????

gallery_11129_5813_1282589.jpg

• Like 1

Best growlog of the year!!

You really show the best of all bro :verrygood Indoor 10+ nice photo/info, octopots. nice yield, nice genetics......Outdoor just the same bro :grinning_respect: Black SBR pheno :dribble:

Will be hard to beat this growlog :)

Seeing the first pic that you show of the long flowering Boudica pheno, thought my minds on the Tielse Haze x Boudica thing...... this pheno dont show any signs of this cross...... the leaves are looking round but a bit clawy (handsaw) if it was a Tielse Haze x Boudica the leaves were way longer and sharper...so really looks like a 50/50 boudica cross round leaves from mama handsaw (clawy) sativa leaves from dad...i think she dont take longer as 10 weeks 70 days flower (from showing good amount of pistels)

Grtzz,

Barrie

• Like 1

Hey Jet.

Why don't you put one or two of your dehumidifiers in your tent? You may be able to keep it exact.

Everything is looking good.

Tiger