•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

BalzaSteel

study finds shrooms make your mind work better

for depression i'd suggest u to make capsules. i made 00-capsules with mushroom powder to fights the migraines of my girl, after trying them there was anti depressant effect, you feel kind of lifted with a slightly rush of happiness around the heart region, i like it. im around 160 pounds and for me one of them was enough to get this effect so i'd say take two :D

greetz

I'd stay away from kava, I'm kinda attached to my liver.

Magic mushrooms can vary in potency, and I'd imagine dosage would vary from person to person, I like the capsules idea, shrooms taste pretty bad as I recall, from what I've read a substantial dose every week or two works well.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

Yeah that is true start small

Haven't etan any in a while need to

last time i couldn't stop smiling was really amazing chew them up it will come on faster I like to take a bite or two and just swallow it comes on slower

Don't want to eat alot time will cease to exist

It's kind of like when you just can't stay awake anymore and u start to go in and out of sleeping no turning back

Also sounds will be Strang remember sitting in a dandilion field listing to the trees dancing and the birds chirping

Eating those was a very important time in my life might not help everyone but it only did me good and I think about it almost everyday

• Like 2

Had a look at the jars I inoculated, meant to wait a week but just don't have the patience, there's mycelium at all the inoculation sites so I'm hopeful.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 3

Just like there's nothing like smoking your own weed, there's nothing like eating your own shroomers.

Hopefully your mycelium fills up this week and no secondary molds! Good luck man, growing them is pretty fast comparatively.

A friend swears by shrooms for depression, low dose as in medicinal dosing. I am very interesting in these :) Anything to make these rattled brains work better is a win in my book.

well, I'm not trippin but I am very high, bummer eh? and just 5 weeks to the day after the spore syringes got here, even ruderalis isn't that fast, some one outta tell charred420 to grow shrooms, oh wait, he buggered off, sweet :)

ate about a third of a stem at 5:00 at 5:30 I wasn't high at all, I was going to eat the rest of the stem but when I went to get it the shroom looked too much like a dick, no way that fucker's going in my mouth, after about a 10 minute chuckle over the bad pun, or maybe 10 seconds, hard to tell, at the moment all my clocks had stopped at 6:11, didn't know digital clocks could do that, it's ok though, they're all ticking along fine now, didn't know digital clocks could do that either.

yep, Magic Mushroom Make Minds Marvelous, which reminds me, hmm, no, I'm not gonna tell you about that.

found another article about a study on shrooms basically it says shrooms are friggin awesome, or maybe I said that, who cares either way it's all true blue, or maybe 6.

speaking of blue, I'm going to go watch the tick while listening to pink floyd the wall, or maybe I'll watch pynk floyd the wall while listening to the tick.

y'all have a wonderful weekend, I know I will, I'll leave you with one final thought.

lol, I was pretty wasted, glad I didn't decide to eat the whole shroom or I'd've been seeing little green women :)

no need to taste them, I can tell ya they taste like what I'd imagine crap tasted like, although you could probably find a way to make them taste less bad.

pretty damn nice buzz for sure, other than a bit of time dilation I didn't see any psychedelic effects.

took a few more pics, I'll post them in my grow thread today sometime, links in my sig.

at this rate I'll probably get more shrooms than I can eat in the next few months off the 4 cakes.

gonna try a larger dose today, about double what I took friday, should be a hoot :)

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 1

Once upon a time I used to live near Maastricht.

I was actually pretty famous in the area as when I would come in to the city I had an arrangement with the smart shop owners (back then shrooms came in baggie from smart shops, not like today). For anything "special" I will pay you whatever and will not blink at price but if it is not special you wont see me again.

So, everybody had something for me and I was never disappointed. I was on shrooms probably 2-5 times a week for a good many years at this time.

Ok, that is the stage.

Now we just get back to where we live and go to this bar. Full of unsavory people who know prisons and hospitals well. Now me and another guy are very good dart players and we often drink for free playing darts. No one will play us until this happens.

So we return from trip I take 1/2 of bag of some special shrooms. Now was probably only 15 minutes but I been drinking, I been smoking and sometimes shit happens but I did not think I felt anything and took the full bag.

After a bit I can barely stand or talk correct and they hook up two dart boards, I did not know you could even do that and a long story short I am up against all that can play lol. They all go and get mixed drinks of the highest cost as you can only get your drink cost or less your choice. Fuckers lol.

So this pisses me off but the shrooms had my back!

They gave me super powers for a minute. No ninja could best me at that moment. I even went out jumping through the air and nailing a trip out to win it! I assure you they speak on that today as was legend.

So, if anyone claims super powers in terms of high accuracy that do not make no sense. It might be true! I have taken shrooms far more than most and I have only had that one time.

If you take shrooms for a life journey thing consider 5meodmt from the buffo frog. Sounds crazy and weird but it will show you nature but I do not recommend that as a recreational thing. It is a life changing thing and I get that most just laughed right there.

• Like 1

I recommend you to have a break from at least a week if u want to go on with higher doses. Ime the effect loses potency if u eat it kind of every day.. Once I was eating shrooms for 2 weeks every day like it was weed...it's been not a good idea^^

That is a funny story, The Flying Ninja dart thrower ha ha ha

I dont' get much of a tune anymore off cannabis, use too much oil I reckon :) I wouldn't mind a wee bit of a trip, even Ninja style ha ha

• Like 1

hey all

I took about triple and got a bit higher, I think I'll make a habit of trippin on every sunday.

I can hardly even hit the board with darts, on shrooms there'd probably be bloodshed :)

Stay Safe

BalzOut

gallery_15954_5331_886055.jpegThese are very much stronger than mushrooms and last 24 hrs. That being said mushrooms can be way scarier.

I have found that different strains play a big part in strength. I have found Puerto Rican labeled spores to be consistently great. 3-4 dried grams and patterns cover your vision. Golden teacher and cambodian have been ok. Penis Envy is very very strong overtime I've grown them.

I make a years worth of cactus extract now and leave other psychs alone with the exception of micro dosing lsd once in a while.

I have access to all sorts of psychs from some deep old sources from when I played music with some heady bands, but I liked growing my own way more.

And I always thought a shroom trip was like a defrag for

• Like 2

San Pedro is similar to peyote I am told but never tried.

Cactus extract, interesting gardenartus says as she rubs her non existent beard :) That is a new one on me. Nicer, more stable type buzz?

It depends on the cactus. The one's pictured are trichocereus bridgesii. The are the most intense and the closest to peyote.

I like to use those for spiritual reasons in a ritual like setting.

But the cactus I make extract with are usually trichocereus peruvianus and trichocereus pachanoi.

In low doses this extract is great. It's a nice consistent state for about 8 hours. And you can get a lot out of it with out having to go into full on tripping. I sometimes have 10 hours of hand weeding rows of carrots or whatever and taking a little of my cactus goop can make it a whole lotta fun.

• Like 1