43 replies to this topic

#41 Mr Goodfellow

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2149 posts
  • Interests:Interesting things

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:51 PM

Mind if I ask which company you chose? I'll be really interested in your experience growing it.

Planning on indoor or outdoor? You never hear of anyone trying the Hawaiian genetics. I'd really like to if I thought they would do okay.

Best vibes bro!

peace

mrG

Ok, think I found it... Pua Mana 1st...? It sounds freaking awesome. Got my interest up. I may email the company. Man, wish you the best. Should be a great show.

Edited by Mr Goodfellow, 16 November 2017 - 07:59 PM.

"Welcome to Dankville, son"

100% Organically Grown

#42 webeblzr

webeblzr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

Hey Mr.Goodfellow,

First off big thanks to Truchoxki for sharing this seed sight of treasure, it is full of fantastic information, history, that I prefer to read, then what those that conquer write as history.

I feel very blessed to even know of their site, to read their side of history, and to read through the very decent list of genetics.
Many will feel the seeds are expensive, I however do not.
They seem a very fair price to me, for stuff you can not find unmolested by other

Haoles.

I just wanted something from there, not anywhere else.
Yes it will be indoor, if I ever find a sweet spot outdoors, I'd love to give that a go.

I'll be throwing a bag of lava rock in a net bag into a local stream, to wash out for a few days to a week, and for some stream BO's the LR will find.
I'll also start to add BO's to the tubs of ProMix, that the LR will go into with coco chips, the big chunk chips, lots of homemade biochar.

About a week later I'll start adding the dinosaur vomit, to the ProMix, cover it, and let it cook while I veg the seeds, for a couple of months.

Just a side note, and I'm pissed as I wanted Mowie Wowie, but when I ordered the Allies, MW was sold out...it's not now!!

I've not been this as excited to grow something out as I am right now. Could be doomed, or could be mediocre, but I'm thrillin presently.

Stay safe out there!! And thank you to this great community.

#43 webeblzr

webeblzr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:33 AM

So sorry I lied. The Mowie Wowie is a preorder, so I can have a shot at them. Sorry

#44 Mr Goodfellow

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2149 posts
  • Interests:Interesting things

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:36 AM

Hey bro, I 'll be looking for this grow. I would love to try and recreate some of that magic when I was there and smoking the good stuff of the 70's.

I was really digging that site as well. Seems like some real passionate local growers. I noticed they also have a sister group of growers in Oregon creating hybrids with their gear.

I'm going to contact them about growing them here back in the states, but I did read a lot about them growing these strains indoors, so It should go well. Should be able to get very close to their results.

Please keep us updated on your progress. I'd love to get that cross but would also love to get that Maui Wowie and Kona Gold. I still remember how wonderful they were when I was there. I had never smoked weed like that before. Thai, Colombian, good Mexi, but never tropical sensimilla like that.

Best vibes bro. It will be fun to follow along!

peAce

mrG

"Welcome to Dankville, son"

100% Organically Grown