•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

agreenpassion

"Chemo" smoke report

gallery_11091_5604_686532.jpg

Hey there dudes and ladies. I had the opportunity to grow some Jordan of the Island branded Chemo and am sharing a smoke report.

Date: late September 2016

Strain: Chemo

Harvested: 68 days 12/12

Toker: Passion

Breeder: Jordan of the Islands

Grower: Passion

~~special tx @ MM420 @ Indi

gallery_11091_5604_1035240.jpeggallery_11091_5615_236433.jpeg

=================================================

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

=================================================

1. Visual Appeal:

(1-10 unappealing-excellent)

[5]

2. Visible Trichomes:

(1-10 none-totally covered)

[7]

3. The approximate percentages of each color under magnification of the trichomes.

Clear [15%] Cloudy [83%] Amber [2%] Dark [0]

4. Percentage of different colors apparent looking at the finished flower:

Brown [5%] Green [80%] Gold [10%] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [2.5%] Orange [2.5%] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density:

[1-10 airy-rock hard]

[9.4]

6. Smell:

[1-10 [subtle-Penetrating]

Earthy [3] Licorice [1] Bubblegum [1] Juniper [2] Hash [4] Iron/Rust [2] Celery [6] Pine [1]

Pepper [2]

7. Rate the aroma:

[1-10 repulsive-delightful]

[3.5]

8. Seed Content:

[0]

9. Weeks cured:

[5 weeks+]

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: Hard oldschool looking Indica buds. Similar to the good stuff from BC in the late 90's. Hard on the grinders, nicely dense and heavy with a so-so bag appeal, a funky kinda nasty sorta good smell and tickles the nose. Has alot of trichs but not big enough heads or close together enough compared to newer type lines in my opinion.

==================================================

THE SMOKE TEST

1. Used a clean local blown one-hitter followed by a cheap imported novelty glass water bong.

2. Taste:

[1-10 faint-extreme]

A. Initial inhale taste:

Pepper [1] Pine [2] Coffee [5]

Hashy [4] Bitter [3] Celery [8]

B. Exhale taste:

Celery [4] Coffee [7] Bitter [2]

Juniper [4] Earthy [3] Mossy [3]

3. Taste:

[1-10 unpleasant-delicious]

[4]

4. State of dryness:

[1-10 wet-dry with 5 as ideal.]

[5]

5. Smoke ability:

[1-10 harsh-smooth]

[9]

6. Smoke expansion:

[1-10 stable-explodes]

[2]

Comments:

I can smoke a couple bowls in a row it's so smooth and easy with a weird hard to describe flavor. Reminds me of taste of late 90's Chronic mixed with CBD strain. The color in person looks a bit more green than in pics. The taste is so-so and the bag appeal is only slightly better. Very easy to hit and smooth.

-------

Effects

1. Medical

A. Relieving muscle cramping

--this strain helps with this for me in the evenings.

B. Sleep Aide

--Somewhat potent seeming and if overtoked WHAM night night not evil sleep, just pulls da blanket over and sings a sweet lulabye.

****Extra effects- dry mouth, forgetfulness, slow reaction, red eyes, happy, hungry, focused, plodding, magooed, focus (but only 1 task)

<>stoned Chemo ramble <>

wooohoo I'm a snail in slow-mo but havin fun and could eat the ass out of a dead porcupine but I forgot I was smoke testing. Also gets me centered on 1 task but makes more very difficult to think.

This was-is a keeper couldn't care about bag appeal. Sweet happy heavy Affy type droopy high but a noticable CBD feel. The medical benefits and smooth easy smoking combined with no hangover make me overlook the deficiencies.

gallery_11091_5604_4737085.jpg

• Like 22

Thanks @Barrie84

btw no pet hair in the smoke test sample even though I can spot one in the pic- scoped it and tweezered a couple off. Hehe

Thank you @Smokey Pockets :)

time to Chemo myself to sleep...

• Like 1

Hay passion

Sounds like some good smoke

Got to add one more to the list I've been looking at joti just wasn't sure which one to try

Enjoy

Papalag

• Like 1

This is wonderful to hear, I am glad you like Chemo and have found a nice phenotype to keep you in sleep meds for the foreseeable future :)

I have been on the fence about ordering a pack of JOTI Chemo because of all the talk of him losing his moms when he went through legal troubles last decade. Point being I really want more Chemo cannabis in my pain management regime and this is a nice way to go about it. There are other sources im sure but getting a hold of them may prove difficult for me and this is definitely a welcomed option.

The last batch I had grew woody hard stems (harder than herijuana), dark jade green three fingered leaves and was extremely potent. Eat to much and go green type of indica. I left that cut in BC with friends when I moved and they moved abroad later that year and let her go unfortunately before closing the loop and getting her back to me :(

• Like 4

Looks tasty. How long did she flower? Thanks for the report.

This lady finished at 68 days of 12/12. Maybe faster from clone and-or if run hydro LED and dialed.

This is wonderful to hear, I am glad you like Chemo and have found a nice phenotype to keep you in sleep meds for the foreseeable future :)

I have been on the fence about ordering a pack of JOTI Chemo because of all the talk of him losing his moms when he went through legal troubles last decade. Point being I really want more Chemo cannabis in my pain management regime and this is a nice way to go about it. There are other sources im sure but getting a hold of them may prove difficult for me and this is definitely a welcomed option.

The last batch I had grew woody hard stems (harder than herijuana), dark jade green three fingered leaves and was extremely potent. Eat to much and go green type of indica. I left that cut in BC with friends when I moved and they moved abroad later that year and let her go unfortunately before closing the loop and getting her back to me :(

Thank you for the input. :) This was just a smoke report, but:

This Chemo plant takes an incredibly long time to veg but multibranches nicely by 5 or 6 weeks from germ. The majority of flower develops on branch ends. This pheno also looked different from the other female and the males. It also has a zig-zag style stem on sexualy mature cuts. And gets woody somewhat fast. Mine had more 5 or 7 leaflet sorta thick and short but not quite cabbage style leaves.

This one would be great for height restricted cabs too. :)

Tx for sharing medipuffs

• Like 5

as narcotic as joti chemo is, it is only a 50/50 hybrid of the original. He lost his parents and restarted bxing. The Meduser chemo is a lot more potent, but flowers in a similar zig zag pattern. The original chemo is unusual with the majority of the flowers concentrated around the main woody stem. Glad you tried it, hell of a report. Chemo actually does better outdoor. Our people swear by it for pain and sleep aid.

They actually have the original Heri in stock. Crazy strong but only in regs. Some don't like it cause it is non functional pain relief.

• Like 2

Great report, I always enjoy the good old Treating Yourself template. Chemo's in my top ten no doubt and it's a strain that I've spent years with.

There are even better pheno's, I can tell by your taste/smell and growth description. The keeper has an dominant ammonia/chemical smell and taste that is unmistakable and grows absolutely no side branches, has very round and dark leaves.

@ medipuffs, that was over 10 years ago...you've seen many upstarts happen in way less time so have faith JOTI have even better breeding stock now. Same as Chimera.

Cheers,

RM

• Like 7

Glad you liked this one AGP!

:wave:

Just shows that pollen chuckers have their place...

@medi - good to hear that you are inspired to try JOTI gear again as a result of this smoke report! Please keep us updated if you snag any stuff from him and let us know it grows out

• Like 3

@madmaster420

Yepper, pretty rad. :) Doesn't look as purty as the Cannatonic you showed. But it is some good meds. :blush:

...pollen chuckers have their place in what or who or where? Didn't follow.

• Like 2

Glad you liked this one AGP!

:wave:

Just shows that pollen chuckers have their place...

@medi - good to hear that you are inspired to try JOTI gear again as a result of this smoke report! Please keep us updated if you snag any stuff from him and let us know it grows out

Haha, there's a pollen chucker in my neighborhood...fucker dusted my pretty little WW x BB's. Shame, it was the first summer that was worth a piss to grow up here in the tundra.

No, the seeds will not be available in the freebie section :D

• Like 2

Haha, there's a pollen chucker in my neighborhood...fucker dusted my pretty little WW x BB's. Shame, it was the first summer that was worth a piss to grow up here in the tundra.

No, the seeds will not be available in the freebie section :D

lol--- What if they were pollinated by next years cup winner...or maybe a select male from DJ Short's grandson. Could always turn the frown upside down and pop a handful. Might be something interesting. Then you still wouldn't put em in freebies :( Or maybe they're just shit. sucks

If that happened to a friend I might suggest getting a guy to turn most into concentrates. Could have em preloaded in pens and then there's medibles but the list goes on. :wink: what do i know i just hear stuff

I'll try to just fairy dust my own. I have heard pollen can travel a loooooong distance though.

Sorry about the seeded buds, it really does suck RevM

• Like 2

Nice report, agp. I currently have 3 chemo seedlings in the mix. Did you top yours or just let her go au natural?

Thanks man. I saw yours in the pics a while back. :)

No top modification for my Chemo---anything to make her grow faster She grows like a stoned snail trapped in Vaseline. Hehe

Hope yours turn out well- I know they'll be stoney if nothing else

peace

Great job in cultivation + you grow report was excellent !!!!!! Thanks for sharing your knowledge

thanks man

Didn't do a grow journal on them.

TBH the cultivating part was rough :) felt like a lil like a noob. Had been a while since I ran a real slow affy type. Least I didn't claw her up (before the heat) lol

And I had an AC go out followed by a fan... So yellowed off a bit burnt leaf not my best shrug :)

• Like 1

Been doing chemo for a while. The trick to chemo and heri are they throw out giant roots before veg really starts. This is to insure stability for the giant fan leaves. Anything smaller than 5 gal will disappoint. Remember, this is a true affy. It is genetically predisposed to endure harsh weather. Tons of N and P nutes, real chemo will never burn. Loves milorganite and cow manure. Hates heat. Also, the last 3 weeks, kill it with extra uv. You will not be disappointed.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing @ironcity

So, do you plant right into 5 gallons when you run Chemo to let her stretch her legs early?

I had Chemo in 5 gallons transplanted about 3 weeks before flip. :) Interesting comparison between Heri. and chemo.

Only used oyster shell, kelp, neem, guano, and etc. No bottles or granular nutes. But if you look @ the pic up top see the tips of the fans are crispy.

The last 2 weeks she had a reptile light in cycles with 2000K HPS and 7200K MH

Appreciate you giving tips. Thanks.

as narcotic as joti chemo is, it is only a 50/50 hybrid of the original. He lost his parents and restarted bxing. The Meduser chemo is a lot more potent, but flowers in a similar zig zag pattern. The original chemo is unusual with the majority of the flowers concentrated around the main woody stem. Glad you tried it, hell of a report. Chemo actually does better outdoor. Our people swear by it for pain and sleep aid.

They actually have the original Heri in stock. Crazy strong but only in regs. Some don't like it cause it is non functional pain relief.

Thanks mang. Outdoor eh. Wonder what she wil do at 45NLat :) Oh that strain and breeder info is cool. Got my genetics muscle tingling.