•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Argo630

Argos office a work in progress

That is called Purple reed weed a granddaddy purple that has been growing and mixing in the colorado outdoors for 10 years, resistance to mold and mildew is off the charts never finishes in time in our short season. have seeds...

• Like 2

I sent out like 150 of these.

976065888_sentoutlike150ofthese.thumb.jpg.8a49051764dabdf36a5a0e9fb02a35de.jpgi

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I think I have some Mels Punch...??? I've got something from them. Seems like I'm seeing the Azad Kashmir around lately. Sounds fun that you're playing with the Afghans. Those skunks sound cool, too. Cool stuff.

i made f2's of bare frogs seeds and blew em out everywhere, there should be 1000's circulating. I also did the saginaw valley skunks but they were not as popular. I am now mixing them.

• Like 2

Wedding cake after a two year project for beans i wound up with 1000's of immature seeds and about 20 brown ones, and just the dry skiff to smoke, I had forgotten back this summer my buddy took a cutting and he gave me a jar this week what a guy !!! I thought i was going to make seeds again and then finally getting around to tasting it.

fla.thumb.jpg.cfb508134f03d6d5cc03bdb4ed471077.jpg

oh man.jpg

ispy a brown pistil.jpg

chucktent118.jpg

flowertent118.jpg

2 new cubes showed up overnight.jpg

beans are magical.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, shiskaberry savior said:

Purple reed and you say mold and mildew resistant

How’s  a guy acquire that any seed floating around?

With my last 2 grows mildew was a battle and that plant looks like she produces nice grow.

I still owe you a pckg my bad I am sorry. When i can get off my ass i will toss a few more in

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

It looks like caramel!

Same consistency Press too hot and she's brittle  Too low shes runny...

• Like 3

Turns out my magnesium problem  is root aphids must of caught a squadron of fliers from bringing my outdoor plants indoors to finish. ughh all plants all trays gonna try and fight em to finish all the stuff started let the battle begin. benificial nematoads and some Bontanaguard 5wp on order root drench two kinds sourced local yesterday used the whole bottle of sns on the opening salvo

22wp.jpg

out for a soak.jpg

after 1st sns203.jpg

looking a bit rough after overnight soak.jpg

root drenches.jpg

RA scum.jpg

sil after treatment.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

They got me on my last grow a year ago.  Nothing I tried killed em. 

bagged and tossed all my mothers, took my plants in flower to finish and let everything dry out for a 2 months with a no pest strip.  Emptied, vaccumed, emptied the vaccume and bleached the fuck outta everything, including the shop vac.  

didn’t start growing again till this October. Shit myself when I saw a fungus gnat.  But I know it was just a gnat because the spinosad knocked em down

good luck dude! 

db

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Argo630 said:

nice? !  i figured that will be the result teardown time in approx 90 days if we make it that far.

all part of the game.  I didn’t try sns.  I hear good things.  What’s the active? Pymethrin? I hear that works depending on if that colony has developed immunity

db

On 12/5/2019 at 1:13 PM, Darth Budder said:

all part of the game.  I didn’t try sns.  I hear good things.  What’s the active? Pymethrin? I hear that works depending on if that colony has developed immunity

db

its some kind of essential oil mix the nematodes got here for salvo two i halved it and dunked in 5 gal a one min soak and a vigorous thrash in a 2nd and 3rd bucket before being drained on a table and returned to a clean tray, a lot of work again prob just to knock em back but i just started some testers so we solder on plants still not showing excessive stress yet or showing signs of the shitstorm brewing below... crazy.

845356263_bugsinthemail.thumb.jpg.28ae6147247fbea0ddb390de7cd6f395.jpg

scat.jpg

sil126.jpg

ctat.jpg

ftat.jpg

ak2.jpg

• Like 4

The war has been postponed due to losing it. tear down and scorched room is the new policy after finishing a few in flowering the rest of the room will be cleared and scrubbed and bombed and given a rest.

all res.jpg

root aphid winged stage right for the lights..jpg

tray jenga.jpg

room.jpg

closer.jpg

tnt1221.jpg

svs1221c.jpg

ak1220.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That is a Azad Kashmir crossed with itself for the 2nd time since i received it :) fresh seeds on the way.

I crossed a male Azad Kashmir with itself and,  double strawberry diesil,  la confidential, Chem,  a mels punch cross, 5 different saginaw valley skunks, that covers the spread. been busy working the screens and press. 6 of 9 of the above mentioned still growing in the tent before it get yanked and the room bombed

gdnf1222.thumb.jpg.050b68413c7ad2e6b0b68d88b86e067b.jpg.

\

Have a good Holiday!

jarsinthebkgnd.jpg

your up.jpg

kief.jpg

9 flavors on tap.jpg

• Like 4