•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

alaskagrown

Mail theft in the Netherlands, 2/3 sent in were stolen!

Yup, 2 out of 3 orders I sent in over the last few months have been stolen. Even with them being "Registered" tracked mail. They cleared customs in the Netherlands, and disappeared...

I've been ordering seeds for over 15 damn years and NEVER had any funds stolen from the mail!! Now in the last 3 months it's happened twice on 3 orders and I'm out well over $500.

At least I have proof that my funds actually made it to the Netherlands, and cleared their customs.

To say I'm a little upset is putting it lightly!!

Be well,

alaskagrown

Anyone else in the US have the same issue sending in funds?

• Like 1

Hope my luck is better than yours, Sannie should be receiving my post I sent last week in a day or so, fingers and toes crossed

Sorry about your luck. That's why you never order more than 10-20 seeds per order.

I've only ordered from the Dam 5-6 times, never had a problem, ordered 10-15 times from the UK, and only lost one to customs, all others, no problem. And I never send anything registered mail.

Chicago was seizure central a few years ago, they were on to the stealth from the UK, and some idiots kept posting the shipping methods on weed sites. But that's been fixed, mostly.

• Like 1

I've ordered many packs at a time...again NEVER ever had funds ripped until now...over 15 years...

Someone in the Netherlands is just a POS!!

My funds have made it just fine, however I need to learn to use bitcoin. This would speed up the process and guarantee Sannie got the funds.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this alaskagrown. I haven't lost $ on the way, but also I don't sent registered as I was told it is scrutinized more closely.

Sorry to hear about the difficulty.

No, but had a order from Sannies go missing, never got the beans. They replaced it though for free. Just got a order from the Netherlands yesterday after sending cash.

I never send registered, just use a greeting card in a envelope so the money does not show thru. I take the envelope into a dark room and shine a flashlight thru the back to see if anything shows. I figure a few in the mail dept know the addresses of seed banks and just rip them.

Sorry for your loss.

I started using registered mail after the 1st one got ripped. I sent those funds registered mail because Sannie asked me too! The 2nd funds made it for the fist order... So...then I made another order, sent those funds registered again because Sannie asked me too. And those got ripped, again. At least with being registered I know where...

My point is some asshole is stealing funds being sent from the US to the Netherlands, in the Netherlands. My funds cleared their customs on September 24th...then disappeared!

At least when your seeds don't make it to you he resends...I have to resend more funds without any compensation!

For the record I've made 13 large orders with Sannie before this shit happened.

• Like 2

Send package and buy insurance?

Insure it for double the cash value... you either get your order, or you make some money..

• Like 1

Put some broken piece of expensive crap in the package and claim its retail value.

Like a broken smartphone or something like that.

• Like 2

Haha

That reminds me of the wedding present scam

Get a load of broken glass

Put in fancy box and wrap up

When the couple open your present the next day after the wedding nite function

they see broken glass

They think they have broken your expensive present and will not mention anything about it hehe

I might try it on my bro who is getting married next year

I could put him under pressure by asking him what he thought of present , see him try and talk his way out of it : )

• Like 3

I can't believe they havent figured out a way to process credit cards.

Sannie used to take cc but they jerked him around so much that it wasn't worth the haslle

too bad he dosen't take money orders, those can be insured

Stay Safe

BalzOut

Wow , I am devastated for weeks if I lose 50 bucks on a seed order

500 bucks and you would have to scrape me off the floor !

I hope you can do something about it , and get it all sorted

Keep your chin up : ) and don't let them get you down

I will send good vibes to the cosmos for you : )

• Like 3

I haven't bought seeds in over a year, but about 1 in 10 cash payments never made it to Sannie. What we were finding (other board members and myself) is that making your letter/package look more "business-like" reduced the chances it would be intercepted by a thief.

• Like 2

Damn!

Today i wanted to send mail and get some update about my order( i send money on 26 sept)!!

Last order my money traveled to NL 5 days and shippment been dispatched same day but took two weeks to get here.

I hope im lucky enough.

This sux!.

thats fucked up. when so much letters disappear lets me think if the postoffice has a new guy to learn there who might is a stoner or grower..

my very first order from sannies had some issues, but nothing that didn't work out in the end.

last time i was sending cash in the mail i thought if the postman bringing the letters knows whats up at this address? i was lucky till now never lost a letter. knock on wood it stays like this.

greetz

sorry to go off topic but I wanted to say I've been having troubles the other way around... with the seeds getting to me.. I pay by bank so no prob there but seeds are having so much trouble getting home lately... dont know why. I've talk to sannie and he always resend but.. just wanted to express myself and see if more ppl is suffering this

Hi,

i didnt have any troubles sending/ getting my stuff dozens of times.

The only problem were crashed beans and one order that needed about 6 weeks

to get here. But it was around x mas..

So in eu no prob it seems..

Sorry for the loss man, but its the risk. But i also think somebody knows whats

up in the post office. the chance to get ripped twice in a row is not high...

boOm

Well I didn't have a problem with registered getting there, it is the way back .I made 2 orders within a couple weeks. One made it, one never showed.

• Like 2

Theres always assholes in mail system. I get meds through mail from the VA. A few years ago a guy was caught opening pkgs that rattled.. If u ever got meds from the VA you know they come in a plastic bag. Hed slice open the bag, if pills were good he stole em. Threw bags away. If it wasmt pills he wanted, hed tape the bag n write damaged on the bags.. Who knows how long he did it before he got caught.

If you think sendin cash to Sannie gets sketchy, imagine sendin a shitload of seeds.. I talked to Mad bout that last month. Makes me nervous...

• Like 4

I've said it before.

I will say it again.

Pay attention.....

BIT

COIN..

https://www.opengrow...post__p__684412

Seriously guys, it works like a dream. Still have to worry about customs or scumbags snagging your package, but at least you know sannie has the cash. And since sannie has the cash, I am sure he will do everything he can to get you your package.

DB

• Like 3