•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

alaskagrown

Mail theft in the Netherlands, 2/3 sent in were stolen!

Not worried just concerned of being bullied do no wrong

I Remember that they opend a organics kit years ago and let it come for some reason maybe those are ok not sure

They probably tested the stuff like on the TV show to see what it was

And I wonder if people have problems ordering other kind of seeds

Got pepper seeds from u.s.a before and it said seeds on the declair sticker from sender

Or like people that order seeds from Asia off eBay and stuff

No need to show pics! Posting pics like that only gives leo more stuff to look at

@Neo - Complaining about orders that haven't made it to their destination in a thread will not solve your problem. You need to contact Sannie directly via email. Many people have gotten satisfaction by doing so as Sannie has the BEST reship policy around.

I agree that this thread shouldn't be shut down as long as everyone stays civil with each other.

'Nuff said...

Stay Classy OG!

MAD LOVE

• Like 7

I am using different stealth methods for around one month now and looking for the best option that is most stealth. Together with my customers feedback we will use the best option for the feature.

Lost shipments are only with envelopes outside Europe and with those country's we use other stealth options, so only customers outside Europe got the issues mentioned in this topics !

I have ordered several gadgets to send along with seeds that are ordered from USA that will make the envelopes more stealth as ever.

We are doing our very best to have the best succes rate as possible

greetz sannie

• Like 24

No matter what Sannie has ALWAYS made things right. To the point of sending out my gear even before he received funds after having a few issues with fund shipment.

Best customer service in the biz!!

Be well,

alaskagrown

• Like 1

Fwiw, I just received a reship from sanniesshop in less than one week to the US. He used a new method and it worked. Looks like he's back in the saddle.

I'm sure this has been thought of: but it seems to me that the white number 10 envelope with a printed label is the most common piece of mail, in the US at least, and seems like it would be unstoppable because of its boring and ubiquitous nature. Another suggestion fromMaster of the Obvious, but I thought I would put that out there.

• Like 2

Will confirm new stealth works. Made me giggle. Love it.

As mentioned here had an order from like November get shipped then reshipped twice... got the dreaded letter, got shook a bit but fuck it. Small potatos. None came. Let a good 5 weeks go by on every reship and a bit longer on last. Finally hit up Sannie and explained I'm a lifer bit I have to take a break for a bit (some CIE orders never made it as well) and he said pick some packs you really want and lets try one last time. It worked with new stealth.

Was super stoked as I was sad to see Boudica go out of stock over the time of the ordeal but I finally got her! My G39 as well as Honey Badger Haze, Afghan Chitral and Columbian 1972.

I will say, I've always gotten my orders of 2-4 packs. It's when I get in the 5+ range they seem to get messed with by customs. YMMV.

Lifer here, the dank runs deep. There's compassion here, real humans.

Even with the lost money and sieze shipments, always worth it.

sannie takes bitcoin, option shows up when you check out on the billing page.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 2

Happy about Sannie's new way to send out beans. However, I am still missing my 20 spongepots that I brought.

I mean, who the hell would want to steal spongepots? Jeeezzzz........

• Like 1

Happy about Sannie's new way to send out beans. However, I am still missing my 20 spongepots that I brought.

I mean, who the hell would want to steal spongepots? Jeeezzzz........

All your spongepots are belong to us...

• Like 4

Thanks for making me geek out huge, Overlord.

• Like 1

I was eating cereal, made milk exit my nose.

Cinnimon toast milk. Too funny.

• Like 1

Update. i just got another shipment from sannie, in a similar, but slightly different stealth method. Also got here in less than a week. That's the last two shipments, with the new method, getting to Southwest, US in under a week. I would say it's game on. I'm gonna order like crazy as usual. One of my orders took 3 shipments to get here. Sannie was really cool about reshipping.

I was kind of hanging back from new orders because I was waiting on 2 or 3 to get here. Now everything's here. I have been through this cycle a couple of times over the years with sannie. The shipments start getting taken, he switches methods and then it's cool again for a long time.

Anyway, I would not worry about deliveries getting to the US at this point.

• Like 2

Have two payments on way so will report back. New stealth so far so good though.

I've been limiting to 2 or 3 packs because I was having bigger orders nabbed by customs.

New stealth delivers me 5 packs of a hybrid reship of my choice from the other resends that got nabbed.

Sannie is a homie

Sannie got my cash in envelope after 10 days I've been waiting 6 weeks but no letter or notice from customs.

If you haven't already, you should contact Sannie through the shop, because that's kind of long. It's taken up to a month for me, but when it approaches 2 months, it's not looking good.

He responds quickly through the shop. If you're waiting for him to read this, it could be a while.

• Like 2

Email him from the original invoice saying it shipped. If you are from the states remember time difference, 2 days max response, I email early early in the AM time and usually see one back later that day.

• Like 1

Normally it should take 5-15 business days for a letter envelope (seed shipment) to pass thru, if it takes longer as normal you best can shoot me a email to info@sanniesshop.com and we can see what to do.

It is not weird that a envelope is taking longer as the 15 business days, there is no reason why this can take some longer as normal but it happens.

With the new stealth shipment methods some envelopes are arriving in 5-7 business days but most of them are on the door mat in 10 days.

The same is with paying thru cash in envelope.

Bit-coin does have one way to go so is 2 times as fast as a order paid with cash in envelope.

I am always open for new stealth shipment options and my eyes are always in search for new methods but I have no influence on shipment time.

greetz sannie

• Like 6

I am in no rush for my seeds I have many months to go before the outdoor season starts here by me.

I will give it another week or so before I contact the shop.

What makes me sad is that I have had this happen in the past then sannie suffers a loss and I feel bad because I have no proof if it just does not arrive.

Once it got stopped by customs the experience was very scary but at least I had proof of not receiving them.

No complaints from me just sharing information. I'm 99% sure the problem is with my countries post office as it's known to be slow

I just got a shipment from sannie to the Southwest US in about a week from the Netherlands. Stealth method was killer. These are the fastest shipments I have gotten in my whole sannie career, which is years. My area is known for slow mail, so things will sit at my local post office for a day or two, it seems. Dude is definitely back in the saddle.

• Like 1

Got my order of Jahlicieus and Turkish Landrace. Another new stealth I haven't seen yet but geeked me out. Sent another order on same day and that payment still hasn't gotten there. Had it happen before no biggie. I should know better to send two on the same day.

I would totally do bit coin if I knew how, but I don't. The genes are totally worth it still. I changed up my envelope size to a normal envelope from "birthday card." We'll see.

I get a bit anxious when I see stuff go out of stock and I have payments in limbo (black afghani in the last experience, but it's back and I ordered a loner pack of em and will be resending payment that seems to have gotten lost.