•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Snookster

Snook's Strawberry Blues & Blue Dream

Not quite done yet, but here they are. I have 3 SB & 1 Blue Dream. Using 400w HPS & GH Nutes. It's week 6 of Flowering.

The 1st one is a BEAST.

gallery_538_5719_443841.jpg

This one is trying to catch up with the Big Girl

gallery_538_5719_482944.jpg

And this is # 3 of the SB's. I apologize in advance for the blurry pic.

gallery_538_5719_55302.jpg

And last my Blue Dream. This is the Indica Pheno. She smells soooo good!!!

gallery_538_5719_407247.jpg

I have a bit of yellowing going on but I can't figure out why. I try to maintain a PH of 6.5 & she has Cal/Mag, so I'm kinda stumped.

I'll post pics when everything is done.

Thanks for stopping by!

• Like 13

Big bud alert...! Massive cola in the making, some produce mucho lol

Nice update on youre grow bro, thanks for sharing.

BD sure looks indica, never saw that before.

Keep m green bro

Poldergrower

• Like 1

A little update: Took down my Indica Blue Dream today. Most BD lean more to the Sativa side, but not this baby. Brought these from H.S.O. She was taken at exactly

60 Days. I still have 3 Strawberry Blues in the tent. I'm going to give them 1-2 more weeks. This BD smells sooo good. More berry ATM. She will do 4 weeks in my jars before smoking. Never had BD before and really looking forward to the smoke.

gallery_538_5719_31857.jpg

gallery_538_5719_167044.jpg

I don't like to trim very closely. I like a lil' bit of that sugar coated leaf on there. :-)

gallery_538_5719_50296.jpg

Sorry for the blur.

gallery_538_5719_297099.jpg

gallery_538_5719_105485.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Snook

• Like 6

Bd looks a bit young but she will probably still be a nice smoke. Only had bd once. It was really nice. A berryish kinda spicey smell. The high was really good aswell.

• Like 2

Funny Kiss guy in there lol.

I had an indica dom Blue Dream and cause of that I thought she was fake lol turns out there are sativa and indica dom, I tossed her before I knew lol. Stuff is Awesome for migraines.

• Like 2

@ Gardenartus , thanks for the migraine tip , I'll have to get some for my wife's sister

Nice plants snookster , bet your looking forward to some awesome smoke , especially the sb beast : )

• Like 1

My sb beast reveged easy too , and is now a mad bush lol , gonna fire it back in veg hopefully , could be epic lol

Will do hemp depo like you say : )

• Like 1

I just realized something.....You ALL are right...why didn't I let the Blue Dream go another 1-2 wks? And my easy answer is, this is my first attempt at growing again after a 8 year hiatus and to be honest, I feel like I am one big NOOB! My best growing buddy also said I took it down early. I felt so foolish after that. In my haste to acquire some great bud, I may have fooked meself. I can honestly say that the Strawberry Blues I have will go the distance. My Fault...My Bad on my BD.

Just felt I needed to explain myself.

Snook

• Like 2

Every other week I do something, and the next day I scratch my head and say " why the fuck did I think that was a good idea " lol

In the morning i sweat it , wondering what craziness I have done the night before haha

@Snookster I use a 420 scope to look at the trichs to know whwn to chop and they can be found on Ebay for about $ 15.00.They take out the guess work. Indicas and hybrids I chop at 25% amber, Sativas I chop at full cloudy.

• Like 1

Those eye louves are super cheap on amazon n ebay. I paid about $3 for mine.. Hardly ever use it but it does show ya exactly when to chop

• Like 1

You just stuck your toe in the water lol. Back in the saddle, right now I am going by instincts, have no scope that I can see through, lol I think my eyes are getting old, between that and this little vibrator I got in my hands lol.

If you pull your plant early, you should have more CBG, not a bad thing, it will give ya new brain cells, help you to remember next time ha ha ha just kidding. :)

• Like 2

...why not 1-2weeks more for the BD??

Or more! She looks young.

Try going longer next time if you can. Not all but most of the strains I've run put on crazy weight in the last 2-2.5 weeks. And most strains take longer than suggested IME.

Now that you have a loupe you are in the drivers seat and should be able to get the most out of your flowering. Plus looking at stuff close up is cool as shit.

Of course Iv'e seen some sativas never fill out that were listed as 9-11 weekers.

• Like 1

I just realized something.....You ALL are right...why didn't I let the Blue Dream go another 1-2 wks? And my easy answer is, this is my first attempt at growing again after a 8 year hiatus and to be honest, I feel like I am one big NOOB! My best growing buddy also said I took it down early. I felt so foolish after that. In my haste to acquire some great bud, I may have fooked meself. I can honestly say that the Strawberry Blues I have will go the distance. My Fault...My Bad on my BD.

Just felt I needed to explain myself.

Snook

Dont feel bad man, i think every grow i start snipping buds off my jackberry's week 7 lol. You know, just to test, got to make sure all is well right?

LOL

DB

• Like 3

Dont feel bad man, i think every grow i start snipping buds off my jackberry's week 7 lol. You know, just to test, got to make sure all is well right?

LOL

DB

I do the same!
  • Like 1

A Lil' Update: Took one of my Strawberry Blues down today. She was 1 1/2 weeks older than the last two that I have still in the tent. This one is 9 weeks. I've learned a few lessons with this grow, particularly the SB's. I started changing things their feed and they HATED it! I tried getting them back to health, but IMO I just plain fooked up!

Just hope the smoke is OK. I also noticed a hermie or two and again I take responsibility for that. We learn as we go. I even started a home log to remind myself what NOT to do. I saw no hermies on the other two. Yet. (Fingers crossed) SO...............This girl was a beast and it shows. Strawberry Blues are the REAL DEAL Brothers & Sisters!

Just be easy on them and they will Thank You for it.

Here's a pic of the Beast with her little Sister who's still in the tent. They just looked so cute together:-)

gallery_538_5719_176077.jpg

She was at least 36".

gallery_538_5719_165359.jpg

gallery_538_5719_248077.jpg

gallery_538_5719_177342.jpg

A bit on the Shaggy side....

gallery_538_5719_533084.jpg

After her haircut....I always like to leave some of the smaller leaves on.

gallery_538_5719_144885.jpg

On her way to the Drying area

gallery_538_5719_566898.jpg

BTW....All three have been grown in 1 Gal. pots.

Thanks for stopping by....

Snook

• Like 5