•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister Fall selections

New topic time... Alls pulled n rooms cleaned for next crop. Started 10 strains today, my new 4 plus Mota Rebels 4 new SFV OG crosses, and Raw Genetics GG#4 x Pink 1.0 and Chem 4 x Ghost OG...Goin heavy on kush n zero breeding unless something looks sick lol...So, here we go...

• Like 13

Good luck on you're run Indi.

Hope the GG#4 X Pink 1.0 looks sick enough to use. :)

• Like 2

nice

40 seeds started, even if you get 20 females that will be a ton of great smoke to go through!

Looking forward to this as it has been a while since you have done just a straight run hasn't it?

• Like 1

chair and snacks are ready :D

bathtub full of nugs indi, bathtub!

greetz

• Like 1

40 seeds started, even if you get 20 females that will be a ton of great smoke to go through!

Looking forward to this as it has been a while since you have done just a straight run hasn't it?

Its 50 lol.. And yes been awhile since pure nugs.. Maybe a year ago? Lol.. Either way these are yielders. Plus Ill start another 50 in a few days. That batch has breeders in it ;)

• Like 2

Are you working on anything that would make a guy's heart jump out of his chest, so I'd have to run down the street after it?

• Like 2

Chem #4 X Ghost OG just might do that Mr. DIRT

• Like 2

Heres the actual line up. I was being lazy yesterday..

My stuff: Blue Magoo x Blue Moon Rocks, (Romulan x Heri) x BMR, Apollo 13 x BMR, Cosmic Brain x BMR.

Mota Rebel: Chemper Fi ( Chem x SFV OG), Capers x SFV OG, C91 x SFV OG, Ghost OG x SFV OG...

RAW: Raw Glue (gg #4 x the pink 1.0), Chem 4 x Ghost OG

• Like 6

Those are some killer lineup you got cooking right there. That raw glue, oh my....

no breeding.....this should really be interesting, what are you gonna do with all that smoke. You probably always have seeds floating around in there....should be a fun one.

those seeds are looking good...

keep it up ya killa clown, n be safe this halloween 'muricans are really scared of clowns these days.....like for real.....SCARED....they should learn just to #grabthembythe....you know the rest....lol..

• Like 3

Gg4 cross sounds intresting. My exp so far with a glue cross was not great. Im almost thinking glue is overhyped, but popped a couple more to look through next run. I hope you find better ladies than me. Chem ghost and mangoo rocks sound feugo.

best vybez

• Like 1

Chem #4 X Ghost OG just might do that Mr. DIRT

really chem 4 is not racy at all to me. i still have a few small nugs left. is the ghost going to make it have that affect. never tried that, and only heard of the ghost recently if i recall.

Gg4 cross sounds intresting. My exp so far with a glue cross was not great. Im almost thinking glue is overhyped, but popped a couple more to look through next run. I hope you find better ladies than me. Chem ghost and mangoo rocks sound feugo.

best vybez

yeah, but you are judging the glue based on a cross which isn't that equitable imho. any cross wil as you know have varying traits from the parents based on them . so if you want to judge the GG do so based on it being legit gg pure imho ijs.

Indy which capers do you have exactly i saw only 2 one says burmese kush x ?/unkown. the other says purple kush x thai . that was gifted to a member here on op. 1st. one with the unkown genes says it clocks in at 15 %, no % on the other . it does suppose to be good pain relief though, and that is my major interest. hopefull something i have will fit that bill because nothing so far has worked for more than moderate pain. i

m back using chemical meds for pain now meloxicam i had to switch to double the dose dr. recommened to get some relief .grrr

• Like 2

@Sacred plant Warrior.. Not sure which Capers.. Mota told me it was popular in the mitten. Im sure its an indica dom plant tho but I guess I need to ask him...

I was thinking a minute ago.. Uhh ohh lol.. Anyway the reason I did the crosses I did were for pure speed. Not in effect but flower time. Each n all my 4 new crosses should finish in 50 days or so. Plus should be some crazy effects, tastes, and should be yielders in em all too. I definitely have enough of the Cosmic Rocks, Blue Moon Magoo, and (rom x heri) x bmr.. Anyway gotta go buy a few more rooters so I can start the next batch of beans :)

yeah, but you are judging the glue based on a cross which isn't that equitable imho. any cross wil as you know have varying traits from the parents based on them . so if you want to judge the GG do so based on it being legit gg pure imho ijs.

A very fair point indeed. My goji glue cross was a dissapointment but maybe the parents just didnt mix right

best vybez

• Like 1

Damn.. Last night almost all seeds were cracked but nothing comin outta the rooters. Felt em n the rooters felt drenched. Almost killed em. Weather being cooler I forgot its about 10 degrees cooler in there. I peeled about half of each rooter off exposing the stem to air. This morning almost all seedlings had stretched n popped off the shells.. So the OG crosses live lol.. I had every strain out ready to pop in case I murdered those.. Glad I didn't waste em lol.. Shew!

• Like 2

Whew (a single bead of sweat snails down my face) close one. Don't want em.to miscarry. :) Dropped a few the other night also. Incluiding Rebel Yell X Heri and Twisted Fruit X Heri

:bow:

• Like 2

@ Indican.....Hello my good friend! Just brought a 10 - pack of Motarebels "CUTIE PIE". Have U ever ran it? Do you have any growth info? Does anyone?

I plan my next grow to be: 5- Cutie Pie.......5 Hammerhead. Very close to being done with my Blue Dream & 1 of 3 Strawberry Blues.

Thnx

Snook

• Like 2

Seen 3 growers on OpenGrow with Cutie Pie. But I don't have permission to say more.

• Like 2

@ Indican.....Hello my good friend! Just brought a 10 - pack of Motarebels "CUTIE PIE". Have U ever ran it? Do you have any growth info? Does anyone?

I plan my next grow to be: 5- Cutie Pie.......5 Hammerhead. Very close to being done with my Blue Dream & 1 of 3 Strawberry Blues.

Thnx

Snook

i never knew they existed until u just mentioned it . thx. sounds sweet imho. agent orange should bump the yield of cherry pie up, and obviously add some flavor/aroma too . :)

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/cutie-pie.75504/

also on the farm from feb. 2015: mota = CutiePie - is CherryPie(kush or OG pheno) x Agent Orange f2. Still digging up info on the Cherry Pie as it grows like a kush with dense OG smelling buds. I know Cherry Pie doesn't have kush in it so I'm trying to track that info down.

the rest of the search is up to u mang :) put in google questions in various ways to increase results u want .

• Like 1

See, here's the thing... Ya know how I said Im not breeding this round? Well, that was THAT round of seeds.. Here is what Im poppin within 48 hrs... And theres no limit on what may go down.

gallery_229_5155_1838446.jpg

Blazin on out...

• Like 3