gallery_229_5155_813230.jpg

gallery_229_5155_1921050.jpg

gallery_229_5155_1725926.jpg

gallery_229_5155_1679714.jpg

gallery_229_5155_475546.jpg

gallery_229_5155_1412875.jpg

gallery_229_5155_101135.jpg

gallery_229_5155_1939327.jpg

I just put these on a few sites, one got sold today.. Hit me up if ya want 1... Seed container/pendants by Undead Ed....

• Like 5

I had planned on rocking the kiddie pools too but everyone sent them back till summer. :-/.. small town. I'm not paying $99 for a flood tray. Same thing only different.

Mr.GF

Just throw down black/white poly if u water them from the top. Works. Extra layer(s) needed over carpet or concrete... but nice and cheap.

• Like 3

DLAF just before the chop:

gallery_9799_5856_113432.jpg

these are a couple of lower side nugs...

Seems like a pretty decent cross, most of the plants looked somewhat similar with slight variations in size, structure, and scents. I didn't find any that were wildly different from one another (as opposed to the Southern Blues which displayed a wide variety of phenos for some reason...)

Keep slangin that pollen you crazy clown!

• Like 8

Like the seedcontainters very unique!! Also a nice collecter item!!

Herbs are looking superb!! Wassnt expecting else :innocent:

• Like 1

Smoke the DLAF with caution Mad.. Itll seriously make u temporarily mentally retarded n sleeeeeeepy lol..

• Like 4

@ mrgf ....... The builders supply does very very heavy tuff black plastic sheeting called Dpm ( damp proof membrain ) a roll 50 m X 50 m is only about 50 dollars , it comes in different thicknesses , and you could tank/ carpet a whole house , and sill have some left over lol

Maybe there are people building ( local builders ) near you and they might give you a bit : )

If ordering it in , make sure you buy dpm , damp proof membrain and not dpc , damp proof course

dpc is just a strip of black plastic that is just placed around the inside of a wall at the bottom to stop the damp rising up threw the wall from the ground

Go to a proper builders supply shop and not a diy place , it's way cheaper : )

Was a bit emotionally affected by DLAF yesterday. Was an organic experience. Lol

• Like 4

Yeah, I was already going to lay plastic. Just wanted a secondary safety barrier. Pools are just stupid easy and cheap.

Mad, the DLAF looks wicked beautiful. Nice work! Nice looking cross Indie! Want to grow it eventually, for sure.

• Like 1

Hey Indy , sorry I'm slacking on that order. Had a couple things come up, that ate up my fun money. No biggie if that skull is gone when I get my shit together, but if it's still around I want it. I will be ready around the 1st of the month

• Like 1

I called dibs on the sinister punkin. Will look better with beans in it fo show

That glass is 2 legit 2 quit

• Like 1

I found a jar of Caramel Cough x Drizella buds, harvested in April of 2015 last week! Hurray!

Slightly drier than I like it, but still has the distinctive peach scent. A nice break from smoking stuff grown by others.

Could be next year before I'm up and running again. But this looks like the last of my own reef.

• Like 3

I called dibs on the sinister punkin. Will look better with beans in it fo show

That glass is 2 legit 2 quit

Both are sat to the side.. Ya'll kno lol...

I had to offer em up as Seed containers w free souvenirs (seeds) lol

When the pigeons drop off the $, the containers etc will set sail ;)

• Like 2

Sorry bro. My funds remain invisible. Things are much better in other ways. The bright side is my 2 Rebel Yell/Heri are growing bigger and faster than the others I started. They look awesome. Hope to be back in the game soon. Saw a few containers I liked. Nice artwork. I got to watch a glass blower here outside a dispensary one day. Very interesting craft. Vibes your way bro.

• Like 2

After these sell out Ed is ready to make me more. I havent been too aggressive tryin to get rid of em. They look cool as fuck on my entertainment center lol...

• Like 2

Hm the green one is gone :(

Man that one was picked up over the weekend. Cant believe none of u bean hoarders aint grabbin the clown containers.. Clowns n Sinister is like shit n smell.. One is always with the other :)

• Like 1

I'd like to have the green one as I said several times haha it had the greatest face of all :D

Edit: the brown one, second pic is also nice!

Pm me bro

• Like 1

I am amazed that these bean containers are still around. limited and collectors and so SICKO! R u kidding me?

Anyways, such a great thread and been a hot minute since I could check in. Wow, so much going on, 2017 is going to be one SINISTER year! Lets get EVIL!!!!

• Like 3

I'd like to have the green one as I said several times haha it had the greatest face of all :D

Edit: the brown one, second pic is also nice!

Pm me bro

I hear ya bro but the problem really, Im on here MAYBE 1 time per day, real quick usually.. My instagram notifies me better than text messages on my phone so its like quik n easy... But that brown mummy lookin 21 is still around.. The wookie one I had is goin to a great home, this weekend its goin in da mail... Ill hold the brown 1 for ya man

• Like 1

The mummy lookin one is awesome too. :heart:

Got 6 left of the containers... In the meantime, a few new projects....

Blue strains, nl#5 strains, skunk strains, sum Mazar crosses, and a cbd project. All within 20 strains ;)

• Like 5