•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister Fall selections

I will accept your apology on a condition Santero. Leave here, give up your mod spot and go to one of your other many homes on the net. Feel like I shouldn't even need to ask this!

You cant be fucking serious. The man apologised for his mistake. You want him to leave og? Are you fucking serious. Ive seen members complain of being called a bitch in pm by none other than who? What was done? Was there even a warning? I saw government names. Did anyone get told to fuck off? I saw threats. I saw sale solicitation in an open thread. I saw members saying how they will buy when their funds are right. I saw new members run from the boards. I SEE a forum who shits on anyone who doesnt conform to the "opinions and views of opengrow". You guys were ready to shit all over sshz for his opinion on a strain that is not the strongest pot in the world. I said it. I'll say it again.

If santero must go im done with this shit. Not enough good people to keep me here anymore. Wheres lavie? Wheres bagwell? Wheres the old school people. Gone after this place turned for the worst. Never met more internet tough guys ever. How about you let the two people involved handle their business. Whats your opinion really worth amidst all the facts.

Edit. People i get along with, many blessings. To those who believe they have a couple of stones you wanna throw here, feel free. The only way its possible for you to do this is ONLINE. Trust me...

Best vybes to the real opengrow familia. Not this pack memtality bullyboy tactics

• Like 8

The irony here, Dr Don Bonez is that Santero is one of the guys who stood up for Indy when most of the incidents you referred to went down...He is also part of the team (Sannie included) that Bagwell insulted and disrespected during a vicious attack on one of our own - Professor P - in his hate thread and in private messages. He brought the hammer down on himself and it had nothing to do with Indy, who was actually sticking up for Prof P. Nuff said on Baggy, although I thought we discussed that privately.

Lavi happened b4 I got here, but to my understanding there were some serious security issues involved. I sometimes wonder why people rail against the mods, but not Sannie, whose site this is? That is neither here nor there...

Many people, myself included, gave Indy a ration of shit over the govt name episode. Bad decision making should not be tolerated but it isn't always call for a death sentence.

I am a firm believer in the saying "Love the sinner but hate the sin"

I accept your apology unconditionally, Santero. Mostly because I would hope you'd do the same for me if I ever transgressed. It takes more strength to let go of a grudge then it does to hold on to it.

A man with depth of character will admit his own shortcomings, step up to the plate, and accept responsibility for his own actions. Period. Kudos to Santero for stepping up and asking Indy to forgive him.

As far as this mob mentality goes I will simply blame it on social media (satan) and say that we should all strive to use the same scale that we judge others with to judge ourselves. Indy has real life issues to deal with, as do the rest of us, I hope. Santero is a generous and thoughtful person. My wife benefitted from the oil of one of his crosses during her bout with cancer and she also used oil made from Indy's crosses...

I actually had to cut the blue heri with the lazy larry because it was too strong. Go figure, eh? More irony there...Santero's gear mellowing out Indy's gear...

We are all grown ups here, folks. (I hope!) Time to let it go

Stay classy

MAD LOVE

• Like 8

WTF, if I am considered part of a MOB for sticking up or saying anything screw that. I saw a wrong here, backed off, then months later we are still talking shit about someone stealing another beans and selling them? BS

Sorry folks The Guy is mod and If we Can't trust a Mod not to fuck things up, Why do we have a mod for? I like him, this disturbed me greatly he would do this. But I dont' trust him now, DO YOU

• Like 2

yep

• Like 2

Instead of sending me a pm and asking me how I was involved in this andto what extent you just tell me basically go shut up and mind my biz. Well good sir let me assure I take care of my biz. I didn't want to break this down but I was directly involved in this. Mota emailed me personally to express his grievances about the fake situation as referenced by Santero. I had to deal with this in some degree more than Indi. These lies were the deciding factor of mota going underground(off the net). It ruined a great relationship and robbed me from sharing pertinent information and receiving such info from mota forever possibly. Lies that cause that kind of damage are not forgiven so easily. Saying nice things and giving free beans to everyone does make you an upstanding person, sometimes it's a way to make people like you and respect you to further whatever cause you are really after. Some people want to be known in the grow world it feeds their egos to be friends with top growers and have elite clones given to them. They will do anything to stay in that circle instead of doing what is right. I'm not gonna discuss other times and forums this has happened in with Santero. I don't really care what you think of me Dr. But when you run your mouth without the info I provided well you sound just like the person in question. People on here know me and they can decide for themselves what they think. Good day

• Like 4

Indican USED to be a mod, some here dont trust him either. Anyone remember El Tiberon? Naming names is grassing in many of our books. The drama is always around indican. As for mob mentality many of us who have been members in many guises and names have witnessed it. Santero is far from blameless and Ive no wish to defend his back stabbing. This place is far from the OG it was at one time and indican has a lot to do with that. Im going to start dismantling my account here and wish those that matter or those that have helped me a big thank you.

• Like 3

WTF, if I am considered part of a MOB for sticking up or saying anything screw that. I saw a wrong here, backed off, then months later we are still talking shit about someone stealing another beans and selling them? BS

Sorry folks The Guy is mod and If we Can't trust a Mod not to fuck things up, Why do we have a mod for? I like him, this disturbed me greatly he would do this. But I dont' trust him now, DO YOU

Not me, my trust in OG is gone, yes I am new here and none of you know me well but I read here a lot. If I just found out a mod in a car enthusiasts forum talked out of school wouldn't give two f#@%s but in a forum where most of the time discretion is 100% relied upon it's completely different.

You cant be fucking serious. The man apologised for his mistake. You want him to leave og? Are you fucking serious. Ive seen members complain of being called a bitch in pm by none other than who? What was done? Was there even a warning? I saw government names. Did anyone get told to fuck off? I saw threats. I saw sale solicitation in an open thread. I saw members saying how they will buy when their funds are right. I saw new members run from the boards. I SEE a forum who shits on anyone who doesnt conform to the "opinions and views of opengrow". You guys were ready to shit all over sshz for his opinion on a strain that is not the strongest pot in the world. I said it. I'll say it again.

If santero must go im done with this shit. Not enough good people to keep me here anymore. Wheres lavie? Wheres bagwell? Wheres the old school people. Gone after this place turned for the worst. Never met more internet tough guys ever. How about you let the two people involved handle their business. Whats your opinion really worth amidst all the facts.

Edit. People i get along with, many blessings. To those who believe they have a couple of stones you wanna throw here, feel free. The only way its possible for you to do this is ONLINE. Trust me...

Best vybes to the real opengrow familia. Not this pack memtality bullyboy tactics

That wasnt a mistake.. That was a direct IM GONNA FUCK INDY'S WORLD UP.. I see it as a huge personal attack, business attack, and just a total shithead move because one was butthurt or whatever. I had to smooth shit out with Sannie over the same bullshit, now Mota? A man Ive sat n talked n smoked with? Because why? As Ive always said, God fogives. I dont.

Indican USED to be a mod, some here dont trust him either. Anyone remember El Tiberon? Naming names is grassing in many of our books. The drama is always around indican. As for mob mentality many of us who have been members in many guises and names have witnessed it. Santero is far from blameless and Ive no wish to defend his back stabbing. This place is far from the OG it was at one time and indican has a lot to do with that. Im going to start dismantling my account here and wish those that matter or those that have helped me a big thank you.

1st of all, El Tiburon confided in me to why he was leaving OG.. So who are u to say that? El Tib had issues when I was a mod with members here being pure pricks, not me sir. Idk where ur info is from but its completely wrong.

The 1 person that deserves an apology is Mota Rebel imo. He flipped da fuck out over emails.. And I had zero to do with it.

• Like 4

Ok, that last part about tiburon, was not factual.

That fucker threatened to send a SRT Breach Team to my friends house , after you and he , using your mod privileges , to use his IP address to figure out where he lived . That was some rat shit right there.

• Like 3

Ok, that last part about tiburon, was not factual.

That fucker threatened to send a SRT Breach Team to my friends house , after you and he , using your mod privileges , to use his IP address to figure out where he lived . That was some rat shit right there.

What in gods name are u talking about? I modded the 2 indoor grow sections fool. I didnt have those types of priviledges dude.. Now u fuckers are gettin stupid as shit..

Buncha lil rats, when ur a lil shit u develop paranoid tendencies.. Ive always been cool to u smokey so u need to re think ur words n accusations that are gd false as fuck

OMG, we gonna clean out house now and spill all, tell each other off? This whole thing sucks so badly.

Smokey, the 1 dude I was cool to when nobody else was, accusations.. More stabbin' in da back with no reason whatsoever.. Fuckin' use my mod privileges to harm 1? Remember fuckers, when I was mod, pre thay, I was cool as fuck n so was og...

The maelstrom of drama that surrounds Indican is ridiculous. The pattern in which it keeps emerging is due largely in part to his 'attitude' here online, and his willingness to display his problems for the world to share.

Santero is probably the most consistent poster I've ever seen. The information and genetics that he shares freely and happily with the world is Damn near unparalleled.

This witch hunt (that's at it's end) over something very trivial is absurd. If Motarebel, your supposed real life friend, is going to take someone else's word over yours - its quite telling of the 'relationship' that you have. Furthermore if he's that quick to ghost over a rumor then maybe that's indicative of Motarebel's flighty character.

In the end this drama is unnecessary to be posted here. Really it is. I don't care if Santero is a mod here and what he has done (as trivial as it is)... You're costing this board members (Sannie his customers) over your pithy shit yet again, and for what?

Thanks

• Like 3

This is what you told me , Tiburon was all upset about 2 members , and threatened one and he sent me the pm, I was concerned for my safety and I asked you if og was safe . you told me you looked up the IP address to see if the 2 were the same person, I'm sure it's in your pms .

• Like 2

This is what you told me , Tiburon was all upset about 2 members , and threatened one and he sent me the pm, I was concerned for my safety and I asked you if og was safe . you told me you looked up the IP address to see if the 2 were the same person, I'm sure it's in your pms .

No its not in my pms.. And if I did say id look into it back then, I did.. Did u get popped or busted? Then ur safe.. Get how this works? I was more generous to u than anyone n ur talkin like I fucked u? Great smokey..

Who was El Tib upset with? One I think was Rev.. The other im not too sure but I believe it was San. Look back in my threads.. El Tib quit this site because of idiots.. I wish I was as smart as him

• Like 1

I have met and smoked with Indi, and he's a decent, up front guy. He trusts people unless/until they give him reason not to trust. I can't see him doing covert shit to fuck someone up.

I've also known Santero online for a few years. I wouldn't want to see him go away from the site, but a mod shouldn't be creating drama, especially crap that will damage Sannie's business.

I'm sure I don't know most of what is going on here. No inside info, no IMs or emails, just what I've read here, and what I know of Indican and Santero. Sannie will have to step in on this, I think. And rather than side with anyone, he needs to have an eye toward doing what's best for the site.

• Like 5

Last post on any 'Sinister' thread.

Done with ya Indican. no more

• Like 1

This is what happens when I avoid reading a thread where the post-count is too high... *Damar turns on computer* - mmm, what a lovely evening at work to catch up on the latest Indican thread....

*face palm* Holy shit.

You know what I would be interested in? Knowing who is working with who.... make like a diagram of the different members. I'm haven't smoked in 6 months, but I still wouldn't attempt to piece these things together, because it hurts my brain. The only thing I know for sure is that Indican works with Griot on stuff. Mota Rebel is somebody famous.... blah blah blah.

Weed growing forums, to me, were always about teaching people to grow weed... I think we've forgotten that. Overgrow.com + The Cannabis Grow Bible were how I started in college. If I were to guess, the most traffic to come through the forums are low-post count members who are seeking advice on how to grow their own stuff. Stuff that they've bought on Sanniesshop.com - that's how I started when I re-started growing in Poland.

I vote for less drama, more detailed grow reports to help people learn how to garden and grow weed at home.

• Like 16

as I see it, when u get seeds they are yours..cossem,do whatever,they are YOURS..lol

I have not had a cell since I retired..don't need it and I no longer have a facebook page..my wife does..lol

I, for 1, have enjoyed Sinister gear for years..Indy breeds some dank shit whever it comes from..

may b that they are a little jealous of the fact that he takes crosses and makes crosses that are superior to the original..lol

keep doing what u do Indy..fuck em all.

amen the plant came with the place...

• Like 2

@ griot. You cant be serious. I DO NOT KNOW MOTAREBEL. I NEVER INTERACTED WITH HIM. I HAVE NEVER PM A MOD ABOUT ANY, I REPEAT, ANY BUSINESS OR MEMBER ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER. NOTHING. NEVER!!!!!!!!!ANYTHING I SAY IS OUT IN THE OPEN. ANYTHING I DO SAY/HIGHLIGHT I CAN QUOTE FOR AND BACKUP.

i had a feeling alot of subliminal things were said indirectly at me as i will ALWAYS say something if i think there is some kinda internet thug style bullying going on and nobody says anything. In fact more often than not a mob forms. You dont believe me, go search some of those abandoned threads where newcomers were more or less bullied and ran off site. I implore you. Do it.

i dont know what you guys business is with motarebel. I thought and still think you are cheeky for telling someone you forgive them conditionally. That is NOT forgiveness. Shows someone who wants control/power over a person. This aint a school playground. Its sannies playground point blank period. To tell him to leave...no words for it. You must be the big boss.

i never took this out on indican. Im pointing how biased and snakey some of you can be. I pointed out ive seen much worse and its usually the same culprit behind the drama here. You never react like this. In fact you encourage it. Go a few pages back to when the drama 1st started. Things like "rule no.1 dont piss off the clown" spurring on an argument grouping against one member.

Its funny cause if i was talking a load of trash, would i not get flamed, or do you deep down see the real shit going on... actually have an unbiased think about it. I need to think whether its even worth posting. I have nothing to gain, dont want fame, done want to sell seeds, i just enjoyed it. Now, i dont even know.

edit @ griot. I ALSO AT NO POINT TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP OR JUDGED YOU. RE-READ MY 1st POST. I DIDNT EVEN CHECK WHO TYPED WHAT I QUOTED BUT YOU SEEM TO THINK I HAVE A GRIEVANCE WITH YOU AND IM RUNNING MY MOUTH. Prime example of the type of people i find here. Now you put words in my mouth. Thanks bossman griot.

• Like 2

I think some people think there are more connections then what there is. There are also friendships, and people who really know others, not just internet warrior talk, that doesnt' mean they are ganging up together against anyone else.

This whole thing was BS, and very upsetting, and I am one that had shit thrown at me too for not one good reason other then I think a mod was pissed at me and started shit. I am thinking about leaving here myself, cause of the crap I have seen went down and sorry the mod status should be removed, that is the only right thing to do, As if in a job, would he get fired, yes. And yes sometimes it does seems there are Favs here that don't get told when they should, others get jumped on for reasons that are not real obvious to the casual observer. I avoided this thread for awhile with the drama that came with it.

I know there are a lot of folks here who have watched all go down and then some, the rest of us don't know all these back fighting things that keep coming up. Who in the hell has time for this head crap? And who wants to deal with it.

• Like 3

Well as far as ive read, santero and motarebel had a private convo not on og im assuming. It was brought HERE. We know about it because it was brought HERE. What did he do to deserve to lose his mod status? Has someone been raided? Name or addy posted? Security problems? You make it sound like all of og is at risk.

To me, sounds like motarebel fukd up. He shouldnt give out genetics he plans to market. Straight dumb move. Thats it in a nutshell. Im not sugar coating it. I dont know nor have grown any motarebel seeds so im unbiased.

when i say gang up and pack mentality im pretty sure you know what i mean. How do some of you members find the stones to defend and spur on a person who is in the wrong in any given situation, just cause youre friends. I dont rock like that. I play fair.

• Like 5