•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

kamut

Does strawberry blues stretch much?

I've got some babies of strawberry blues that are growing faster like some shackzillas and ssh/blue hammers. Does this plant stretch much or need a shorter veg time?

Please give more details, like what lightsource are you using, what kind of grow medium?

I'm sure another N.A.W crewmember will chip in... I don't have the answer, you need PG for this...

Hello

Strawberry Blues can strech 3/4 times and can get huge, everything with something of Jack Hammer in it will show exceptionel growing power.

Great yields, great taste, this one is a favorite among most.

Pg

• Like 2

I was thinking bout ordering some of these beans cause of the fatness of the budz. I grow outdoors. Can theese plants get a huge harvest comparable to shackzilla? What's the hi like?

How do I put a pic in the profile thing? What about my country and whatever else goes in there

I grew this with shackzilla and the shackzilla yields were like double those of strawberry blues. I experienced the SB yields as solidly average on 2 plants I grew, a small sampling admittedly. I love the high. Me, my wife, our friend, we were all indica curmudgeons. We thought indica was relaxation and pain relief and sativa was panic attack, all mental. This stuff has got the 3 of us totally reexamining our attitudes toward sativa. We love it for daytime relaxation, pain relief, and uplifted mood. Smells like fruit/strawberry. Very impressed with NAW. These two plants were similar to each other and seemed to live up to the breeders' very cool vision/goal. Wonderful stuff. Special and unique. I would grow it again, and I would order most of their strains on the strength of this experience.

• Like 5

I was thinking bout ordering some of these beans cause of the fatness of the budz. I grow outdoors. Can theese plants get a huge harvest comparable to shackzilla? What's the hi like?

How do I put a pic in the profile thing? What about my country and whatever else goes in there

Hey dstark, to edit your profile, click on your name or go to the menu bar and click your name there. then you have options for editing your profile, and other stuff. You have to add photos to your gallery. then you can put them form there to anywhere in the forum.

I haven't grown SB yet so, Can't help you there. Can't wait to, but haven't yet. I would read through their descriptions in Sannies Shop. They usually give a good detail for each strain with some growing tips.