•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

agreenpassion

What are some of you're Favorite Eskobar strains and or crosses? And why?

What are your favorite Eskobar strains.

This is for all the O.G.ers I know and love and all the lurkers too. Come on guys, man up- So what do ya like. :blush:

• Like 2

I only been here acouple years so haven't seen much Esko stock.

So far though, Holy Princess and Boudica sing pretty sweet un my ear. Easy to grow and not too fussy but strong, dreamy and tasty. :)

Would be cool to see him drop a NYCD cross. :) Or maybe bring forth a Candy Kush cross. Would be wicked

What about next gen. Lady Cane? Green Apples?! Oh yeah baby

Lame barely into flower pics of Chocolate Cheese. She shows potential.

gallery_11091_5723_4045456.jpeggallery_11091_5723_1114494.jpeg

• Like 6

gallery_9799_5725_13771.jpg

chucky

• Like 5

I only tried the Boudica crossed with Silverfields...it was exquisite.

Still have a cut and some of those beans left thanks to the freebie section @ Sannie's Shop!

;)

HolyP x Heri pics on the way as soon as they start lookin nice, btw. Unfortunately I never got a chance to run the straight HolyP but a lot of people absolutely love it.

Chocolate Rain was very good to me over the past coupla years as well. Esko is a solid breeder with solid strains and you just can't go wrong with any of his stuff, imho. If Chucky's Bride was back in stock I'd buy like 10 packs. Fo REAL! They're in the freebie section, but that's just a teaser to me...5 beans ain't enuff if you're looking for Tilly.

Then again, I found her in 5

So what does that tell you??? Yeah, esko's shit is the truth

wish he'd come back to the shop in full force

:innocent:

• Like 3

Alls I got of Chucky's B is 5 beans lol. So I hopin' and prayin'

• Like 1

5 Chucky's...(TIlly pheno)

gallery_9799_4896_3593847.png

Get a good look - this is the one you want, just ask RevM...less stretch and built like a brick shithouse

gallery_9799_4896_1736696.png

Skunky skittles fruity stanky gooey rock hard nugs like crack they make your heart race

incredible herb

• Like 12

Shiva haze - my grail. Real deal amnesia hybrid with a sweet twist. Sherbert lemonade mixed with incense. Fast flower rock hard nuglet buds with a golden hue.

holy p - really acrid soul rotten red berry fruit cocktail. So pungent it can cut through other strains in the vicinity. The smell for me can be compared to sour diesol in a sense that it really has a pungent fermenting fruit smell.

chocolate mix lavender pheno - another gem from e$kob@r. Musky lavender aroma. Very high thc content. Almost white in appearance. Grew like spears. Could be smoke w/o a cure and still tasted exactly how it smells on the live flowers.

reclining buddha x ladycane - spear buds with a cherryish berry smell. Very sweet smelling sativa dom lady. Grew spears of sweet goodness. Reminiscent of an air freshener type aroma.

chocolate rain - one particular pheno was unforgettable. Another sweet strain. This pheno was so sweet in smell, the name chocolate rain confused me. Was without an ounce of a doubt some type of berry smell. Also very high thc content.

these are all esko creation i have tried that stuck in mind. I think i more or less tried all esko offerings before the mexican projects.

best vybez

• Like 3

Only strain I've grown from Esko is Blueberry Sativa, some nice smoke, not terribly potent but tasty with a nice trippy high.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 3

.....one of my e$ko fav´s is Aztec Rain (the purple pheno)....

gallery_1237_692_301034.jpg

gallery_1237_692_66265.jpg

...the green phenos not that bad neither lol.....

gallery_1237_692_169502.jpg

gallery_1237_692_164634.jpg

:yummy:

• Like 11

Boudica for sure....

Have a great CheeseberryHaze pheno in my garden...thick stem .....minimal sidebranches...superb headbud so far!! havent smoke it yet

• Like 4

Lady Cane. A highly underrated strain... I bought 2 10 packs of the F1s way back, and out of those 20 beans every single one sprouted with ridiculous vigor. The males were insanely stank and frosty, a dream to breed with. The females were unbelievable -- gigantic sticky buds (2' long+) with an overpowering, ceiling-less, sky rocketing high that would leave you feeling amazed. It really is hard to describe the complexity of the high. Most definitely the greatest cash cropping strain with its short veg time and relatively quick flower time for the complexity and ferocity of the high. It's the most stable and consistent strain I've ever grown, a masterpiece.

I also have had the pleasure of growing out a pack of the Chocolate Mix that Esko had available for a short time. I wish that this would come back as it was an absolute treasure. I had a particular phenotype of Buddha's Sister x Cocoa Kush (or the other way around) that smelled like those chocolate covered cherry cordials, not like weed at all. It finished in 6 weeks and honestly it has come to be the frostiest weed I've ever grown or seen. Like 2x frostier than the closest frosty strain. The high was not devastating as you would think it would be for its appearance, but a rather smooth and enjoyable experience. Holy grail-like weed.

P.S. Please bring back Chocolate Mix

• Like 4

Great input you guys. Awesome. Keep it coming. :)

ShivaHaze ...drool

Lady Cane F3!!

One of the best producer's I've ever grown, not to mention the quality, and flower:leaf ratio...

This stuff in concentrate form is simply amazing! The lemon taste..

Tried to reveg my keeper mom...didn't like it, went bad.

I need her back in a big way!!

alaskagrown

Excessive yield, good flower to leaf ratio and lemony. Sounds like the bees knees @alaskangrown

• Like 1

I had several strains from him. My absolute favorite is one Santa Maria pheno I got with the freebees. It was my holy grail. Unfortunately lost the plant...tried to find her again but no luck :( cheeseberry I like very much. I was not so flashed by Chuckys bride cause of the weak structure and the almost artificial perfume smell was not mine at all BUT I just grew three beans and still have the rest so maybe I find something special in them :D

The lady cane I want to try...

This Santa Maria man can't stop thinking about it what a great plant this was, high yielded and such a sweet smell not fruity sweet, just sweet and a perfect high :D

• Like 1

I had several strains from him. My absolute favorite is one Santa Maria pheno I got with the freebees. It was my holy grail. Unfortunately lost the plant...tried to find her again but no luck :( cheeseberry I like very much. I was not so flashed by Chuckys bride cause of the weak structure and the almost artificial perfume smell was not mine at all BUT I just grew three beans and still have the rest so maybe I find something special in them :D

The lady cane I want to try...

This Santa Maria man can't stop thinking about it what a great plant this was, high yielded and such a sweet smell not fruity sweet, just sweet and a perfect high :D

Hey man,

Knowing that Eskobar used Santa Maria in several crosses: Which line did you find a Santa Maria phenotype in? Sounds wonderful.

Only strain I've grown from Esko is Blueberry Sativa, some nice smoke, not terribly potent but tasty with a nice trippy high.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

Thanks for sharing Balz- The Blueberry is classic makes me get all nostalgic and shit. :)

Shiva haze - my grail. Real deal amnesia hybrid with a sweet twist. Sherbert lemonade mixed with incense. Fast flower rock hard nuglet buds with a golden hue.

holy p - really acrid soul rotten red berry fruit cocktail. So pungent it can cut through other strains in the vicinity. The smell for me can be compared to sour diesol in a sense that it really has a pungent fermenting fruit smell.

chocolate mix lavender pheno - another gem from e$kob@r. Musky lavender aroma. Very high thc content. Almost white in appearance. Grew like spears. Could be smoke w/o a cure and still tasted exactly how it smells on the live flowers.

reclining buddha x ladycane - spear buds with a cherryish berry smell. Very sweet smelling sativa dom lady. Grew spears of sweet goodness. Reminiscent of an air freshener type aroma.

chocolate rain - one particular pheno was unforgettable. Another sweet strain. This pheno was so sweet in smell, the name chocolate rain confused me. Was without an ounce of a doubt some type of berry smell. Also very high thc content.

these are all esko creation i have tried that stuck in mind. I think i more or less tried all esko offerings before the mexican projects.

best vybez

Dude- that's an awesome list of coolness. I completely agree about the distinctly penetrating nature of the Holy P. Terps. Love it.

Reclining Budha X L.C. I would like to grow and try one day. Never knew Esko did that one. Hehe. Soma + Esko = ?

I hear you- the Chocolate Rain name threw me a loop also. Smelled more like powdery red berry to me.

Lady Cane. A highly underrated strain... I bought 2 10 packs of the F1s way back, and out of those 20 beans every single one sprouted with ridiculous vigor. The males were insanely stank and frosty, a dream to breed with. The females were unbelievable -- gigantic sticky buds (2' long+) with an overpowering, ceiling-less, sky rocketing high that would leave you feeling amazed. It really is hard to describe the complexity of the high. Most definitely the greatest cash cropping strain with its short veg time and relatively quick flower time for the complexity and ferocity of the high. It's the most stable and consistent strain I've ever grown, a masterpiece.

I also have had the pleasure of growing out a pack of the Chocolate Mix that Esko had available for a short time. I wish that this would come back as it was an absolute treasure. I had a particular phenotype of Buddha's Sister x Cocoa Kush (or the other way around) that smelled like those chocolate covered cherry cordials, not like weed at all. It finished in 6 weeks and honestly it has come to be the frostiest weed I've ever grown or seen. Like 2x frostier than the closest frosty strain. The high was not devastating as you would think it would be for its appearance, but a rather smooth and enjoyable experience. Holy grail-like weed.

P.S. Please bring back Chocolate Mix

I never grew chocolate mix or cheese mix...but I have C99 X BBC and Kinky Cheese soaking.

Would love to try Lady Cane____ in the voice of Duckie, "Yep, yep, yep."