•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

AVR1

Fake Humboldt County's Own Bushmaster and Gravity

I got the following email from Humbolt Countys Own today and I'm sure they dont mind it being reposted.

"All Bushmaster and Gravity currently for sale is fake.

We have been getting inquires asking if Bushmaster and Gravity are back on the market. I'm reaching out to make sure all stores and customers are aware that our products have been counterfeited. The fake Bushmaster and Gravity is not being manufactured or distributed by Humboldt County's Own. All of what is left on the market is fake.The original product sold out very quickly when we stopped making it so the chances of finding it are slim to none. To be clear, product on Amazon, Ebay, stores fronts, behind the counter, "direct from the manufacturer", and from "the rep" or "the owners friend" is all fake. To stores and end users alike, don't be fooled by the imitation. We are doing everything in our power to wrap up registration so we can distribute these products again. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out anytime. "

• Like 9

This is close to that i think.

http://www.mbferts.com/Hormone-Vitamin-Booster-Canna-Boost-Rhizotonic-Alternative-116.htm

and

http://www.mbferts.com/Early-PK-Booster-Cheaper-BIG-BUD-Alternative-110.htm

• Special ingredients: Indole-3-butyric acid, Bap-6(6Benzylaminopurine), Triacontanol, Brassinolide

• Like 1

I learned a decade ago that if a product has the word "Humboldt" in it, it's a piece of shit.

Why anyone would want to copy products that promised things are possible with selecting proper genetics is a complete mystery.

• Like 1

I learned a decade ago that if a product has the word "Humboldt" in it, it's a piece of shit.

Why anyone would want to copy products that promised things are possible with selecting proper genetics is a complete mystery.

In all fairness to Humboldt, Bushmaster was an excellent product if you needed to burn the fuck out of your plants. I never needed that, but who knows? Maybe someone does.

• Like 2

Those products are very popular with growers on RIU and ICMag, but most of them are inexperienced growers that still believe the outrageous claims and hype printed on the bottle. I do know a couple expert growers that use G10 for a hardener... it does what they need it to and their plants look great.

Most fert companies use low-grade nutrient salts in their formulas, these inferior nutrients can create salt buildup in the root zone and damage/kill root tips. Since water & nutrients are only absorbed by the root tip, why would anyone use a solution that could do that to their plant?

If growers would do a little research, they may find more companies like MB Ferts that use top quality nutrient salts. Use the best nutes you can find, your plants will thank you for it and you'll do less harm to your plants.

• Like 1

This will be the last heads up post I make here. This was NOT a post started for a nute company pissing match, it was simply a heads up for folks that may or do consider buying these nutes online for whatever reason.

Also, if I name my gold ring Humbolt I guess it automaticly becomes a POS.

Gotta love the logic on cannabis forums

• Like 1

pgr's and cartoon graphics make products like these pos's. gold is just a dumb rock btw.

I do appreciate people looking out for others though. I'm wondering now how many products are being counterfeited now.

• Like 1

Unless you can create a good environment and have healthy nutritional management (plant is healthy and correct) no additive is truly going to of benefit of anyone other than the company who sold it to you.

Just accept this fact.

Average Growshop = Candy store/Fast Food.

If they do not sell directly (for real) to green houses and true "for profit" farmers then that business profit is just you. How does that make you feel. You are the mark and the chump. Just schematics all alone illustrates that so well blind people who do not money can see that one.

FYI, only online shops who sell nutrients that require flushing agents are a sign they may not be the shop you are looking for, most common cannabis nutrients fit this category. I could write all day on that one and the fact that a plant can be grown very well with these nutrients does not counter my point. Desert nailed the aspect.

Also, understanding the difference between "agriculture quality" - you do not want but probably have thinking its best as that is what they told you. You want "food grade" nutrients.

I do not easily give purchase suggestions and I will not now but I will say I have posted alternatives for the products showed. Maybe start there. Once you see the nutrient you like, well then search on it and see where the digital road takes you and review all the sites that come up and determine for yourself where to purchase and why.

Get educated on what you are doing. You can do this via grow shops and be monkey trained to fast food grows or you can take some time and learn about how a plant grows and what it needs outside of the context of someone trying to use what they teach you to take advantage of you financially.

Wake the fuck up and learn. Then you will grow probably better than most. Chasing products is for those born on the minute. So when were you born?

• Like 3

This will be the last heads up post I make here. This was NOT a post started for a nute company pissing match, it was simply a heads up for folks that may or do consider buying these nutes online for whatever reason.

Also, if I name my gold ring Humbolt I guess it automaticly becomes a POS.

Gotta love the logic on cannabis forums

whenever you do what you do for the right reason don't let public access/off topic/other opinions that come from that make you regret your worthy deed. humboldt hemp wick is like by many, but the point he was making is they run with name recognition, and he's smart enough to dodge that type of buying protocol .

don't be too sensitive on these boards, all types wil respond. u said it yourself we are a canna forum . sometimes logical, but often times not. some pot growing stoners are smarter than the avg. bear, and some are not obviously . no need to burn the forest down based on the not so keen stoners .

welcome to OG, a really good group of folks on average imho , but the mileage will always vary imho. :wave:

• Like 1

I speak on this but I did not attack anything. I stand by my words but I also understand their are many levels of growing for varied people and their is pretty much a place for everything.

For newer growers or those who do not give a shit other than plant and a seed and grow a crop those products play a valued and respected role and in that I am all for them.

I saw some good discussion on nutrients. Forum working as it should and I thank the poster though I am sorry it did not deliver only what he had hoped, life if generally like that.

Thank you for the heads up AVR1... counterfeit product information is always valuable information to share on boards such as these. Don't let my, or anyone elses, rant discourage you from posting on this site.

I'm all about correct information and appreciate OG members looking out for one another in all aspects of growing.

If you're a stoner and you're angry, then I suggest that you're smoking the wrong strain. Find the one that suits you best and your anger will fade away.

Have a better day!