•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

charred420

disapointed

Hello Charred420

I did not see anything said by you that should be taken as a big insult and since I got balls I dont really care if it was or not. What I saw was an upset person and just look how some have acted, very similarly. I recommend ignoring, wish em well and do your thing. You explained yourself and set record straight.

Also understand, it is not rare for people who come and fit the view you sort of put yourself in. Understand that and realize the wordings on all sides made it difficult for the issue to be seen. Sissy drama I call it on all sides.

Sometimes first impressions are not what they should be. So lets work on the next impression and talk about plants.

I am glad your issue is corrected. This is a site I use regularly to illustrate their potential issues. http://www.growweede...mptoms-pictures

Not to many if any ongoing DWC grows I know of at the moment as the concern of root rot issues. With that said, it is common to find people with experience in DWC so some good advice is still possible. My best advice is to ensure good water temperatures and aeration.

I look forward to seeing your grow and see it progress!

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 4

Holy guacamole, that's quite an entrance C420 ;)

You've kinda dishonor red a cool hangout where knowledge and experience meets

Bitching on a free service and that combined with(an understandable but unafortunate) impatience

Good luck with that Sir!!

Hope the frustration is history and you can enjoy this forum as it was meant to be

Welcome and keep'm green

• Like 1

This is the most boringly entertaining thread going on here me thinks lol.. Got a hilarious pm. And you guys think Im an asshole lol...

So? PM is drama off boards, just ignore.

I wish I knew how to post a pic.

He sent me a message about being a bitch .

I too have a screen shot, but can't post it.

Yea....timestamp? Not sure about what that is.it fid take me s while yo see his message and respond.

I literally went and made a cup of tea to read this thread. Thank you for that.

Charles, Just use the search function or get lost in the Hydro section for a few hours. People here are more than willing to help another person thousands of miles away cause we all have the same interest. It is kinda like a community where if you respect and ask politely like people usually do you are welcomed with open arms. If you come at them yelling and screaming before even saying hello...........well they used to just decapitate those people and leave them for the animals.

Hope you find something useful on this forum, maybe you just figured out this isn't the place for you. That's okay.

Have a great day. Best of luck with the DWC ladies.

• Like 4

How do I post a screen shot?

So I told a guy to fuck off.

He called me a bitch. What did I do wrong?

How do I post a screen shot

Nobody?

I can show this guy called me a bitch, provoked my reply

I am not tech savvy but I have been around long enough that Indican calls him how he sees them. Honestly, you can't turn people against anyone here. Especially the few you kind of singled out it seems.

and most people are asleep at this hour so asking for help is falling on the silence of the internet.

• Like 1

I singled nobody out! People are taking shots at me because I complained...

I'm going nowhere....

I won't let a few people ruin what I see is a great wealth of information. ..

Not yet.

I've got some reading to do...

I hope I've shown I'm not the instigator here.

I wonder why they don't moderate anymore.

I think he is a little two faced. Grumpy. To say the least. ...' oh look guys, he sent me a mean message' ....only in response! I'm not a dick unless provoked.

• Like 1

Hey man. Honestly, maybe just chill a little if you can. You could smoke a nice Indica fatty like I'm about to.

You inferred that you're hydro ladies are alright for the moment. If you can, maybe give people here a chance to settle down too.

I didn't respond so much originally because I didn't have anything nice to say. But Islay's right I think. Peruse the info at you're convenience. Post a journal or something with pics. Some people will probably warm up after a while.

Welcome in lol

• Like 3

Don't worry about it just move on. The time stamp is no biggy, just noting it is during the time everyone was trying to play nice or start too. Lets get past the dramatics

I am doing the validating myself 2-3 times a week.

If you have waited for a week you where maybe lost in the big bag of validating, sorry if you have waited a week.

I am closing this topic

greetz sannie

• Like 13