•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Argo630

Whatcha smoking,smoked or are about to smoke?

toward the end of the night on my schedule. Hit some Herijuana Jackberry and GDP

• Like 1

I'm enjoying a wake n bake session this morning with a salad of Sour OG and Pineapple Express... and it tastes pretty damn good too!

Enjoy your day everyone!

• Like 3

i smoke some bowls of Emdog#4 now! gets me fucking lazy its bed time ;)

• Like 3

Home after a long day. America she ain't what she used to be but it ain't bad. About to dab some Moonshine haze Rosin! Colorado is a good place to call home.

gallery_16840_5710_292396.jpg

• Like 3

America is cool as fuck if you turn off your tv. That cindy joint helped. I voted to legalize recreational weed today. I know the law is written by big business but I hate the idea of people being labeled criminals for smoking.

• Like 6

Before I went to vote, I twisted up a phatty, put on the Gatorskins, jumped on the wee Honda, rolled into the polling place, waited and 1.5 hours to do the dirty deed.

Jumped on the scooter, and headed to the hills, to my favorite stream, perched on a rock, and simply let the buzz wash me clean of all the filthy rhetoric and lies we have been drowned in the past year or so.

I had to sacrifice my last Durgan Chitral bud, a very purple top cola, I put away maybe a year ago.

I just let it wash my soul clean, as I listened to the stream babble, the sun beat a smile out of my despair, and I just laid on that rock, until my riding skills returned....giggling like a loon.

Got back on the scooter, and rode about 50 miles through the twisty mountain roads.....that always refills my heart with hope of revolution one day.

• Like 7

Sounds like a winner bigun. :)

Almost time for bed but a few more hits of Chemo will set the stage for some chillaxing sleep after I consume the fridge. (Not the seed fridge)

gallery_11091_5604_4737085.jpg

• Like 8

gallery_7793_5748_197743.jpg Couple of types of hash I was gifted, 1 is from a Critical x White Widow cross, the other seems like decent quality Moroccan but nothing special. Thai Stick in the middle and on the right some type of Skunk. I'll be testing the Thai Stick tonight :)
  • Like 4

Now we are starting to hot box this little thread right out! Some ISS bud and some flo wax and strawberry lemonade shatter.

Have a great afternoon.

gallery_16840_5710_101226.jpg

• Like 2

Early afternoon is mixed bowl of Sour Diesel and C99 now. Still functional lol

• Like 3

Having a hell of a time getting to sleep tonight. Just finishing up a 2g joint of GG#4, Sour Kush, Dairy Queen and OG Kush... it feels like it could be working... tastes strong all mixed together and each hit expands greatly... almost to the point of sudden coughing.

My eyelids are getting heavy and I can feel the muscles relaxing all over my body. Sleep, quality sleep, is very close now after tokin that big hooter.

This is what I've been waiting for! I'll see you all in the morning for wake n bake!

Good night all!

• Like 2

Just have to mention Psychosis is extremely expanding in the lungs ,very difficult to not cough but man do you get loaded .Thanks to the breeder that made this strain (you know who you are) I appreciate the opportunity to be able to grow such killer strains from talented people!

Also sloth isn't too far behind the psy it too has a great taste and high thanks G ! Working my way slowly though some summer strains and needed to mention those 2 are top notch gods afghan also was sampled jury is still out on it for now ,might need a bit more curing to bring out the flavour the high is there bud structure is like solid rocks ,grinder working overtime great yield just missing something ! Shiska

• Like 1

I waked and baked today and then started cleaning and doing laundry, didn't eat anything. Then my girl got home and we packed a fat bowl of death star and some white russian x burmese kush...I ended up laying on the floor light headed and head rushed. But it was awesome after I made a protein shake then ate some pizza lol that death star is the shit. :whistle:

• Like 2

hit some chem soda cookies kief- interesting taste nice stone- bravo Jaws

• Like 2

I recently harvested and hang up some death star bx from the shop. I got the pheno with the lowest yield but with this intensive smell and a redicoulus resin amount...I have high hopes in that! Can't wait to smoke it.

• Like 1