•           ai.php.gif

Argo630

Whatcha smoking,smoked or are about to smoke?

I have a container full of 96% ISO. Toss in all metal and glass smoking gear for a day. Pull it out, brush it a bit rinse in the container and then rinse with hot water....everything looks new. Nice and simple

Edit....happy birthday Hamme

• Like 1

Thanks for the birthday wishes brothers!

hey @Hamme, is that pipe available for retail sale? It looks like a nice design.

Yes, it is and i can highly recommend it! Cleaning is rather easy and you can use the pipe immediately after it's cleaned. But, it has to be done quite often, which makes it a bit annoying.

• Like 1

Any chance you have a link? I couldn't make out the name, or I thought I did, and Google came up with a Swedish (or Swiss) female pop star.

I know you meant to leave a link for me, but you were also loading, and smoking with said bowl, while you were replying to me, no? :P

Thanks man. No hurry, but i have been looking for something I like. I'm like you; I don't like rolling joints all day. And, I smoke all day... ooops.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Any chance you have a link? I couldn't make out the name, or I thought I did, and Google came up with a Swedish (or Swiss) female pop star.

I know you meant to leave a link for me, but you were also loading, and smoking with said bowl, while you were replying to me, no? :P

Thanks man. No hurry, but i have been looking for something I like. I'm like you; I don't like rolling joints all day. And, I smoke all day... ooops.

peace

mrG

I found them, "Screen Queen" they are all over google..

Edit, but apparently they are very hard to find in the US. They are on Amazon UK, but here. Damn it, I want one

• Like 2

ha, I thought it said Loreen Queen... she's a pop star, evidently...lol

thanks

Hey, @Grasscity has it for 24.99 right now..https://www.grasscity.com/us_en/the-screen-queen-pipe-anodized-aluminum-screenless-hand-pipe-red.html

they also sell a smaller on called Screen Prince for 19.99... and different colors.

Thanks!!

Edited by Mr Goodfellow
  • Like 2

peace

mrG

Sorry i forgot to mention what pipe it is, it says Screen Queen, this is the pipe.

Edit: i see you found the queen who doesn't need a screen! :)

• Like 2

Yeah, @Justcozz hooked me up and I found them. The have them on a US site there for $25 US.. for the larger one and $20 for a smaller one.

ooops I already said that above. Hope to get one next pay day. Thanks for the tip. It looks like a hell of a good idea.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

You are welcome Mr Goodfellow and it never hurts telling a stoner like me something twice! The queen without a screen is very convenient for outdoor use, but like i mentioned she gets dirty quickly and needs a hot bath with boiling water every third fill up. This would have me rubbing wood all day to start a fire if she were to accompany me back to the basics. You'd get:

'We got some weed!'

'hooray'

'but we ain't got no matches'

'boo'

'We can go to the store!'

'hooray'

'But were in the middle of these f**king woods!'

'boo'

'We got some weed!'

'hooray!

• Like 1

No problem having a lighter when I'm around. I have them literally averywhere. A couple in every car, all the backpacks have at least 2, even my kids have had lighters with them since they were about 5 years old. As I've stated in the past, I do a lot of camping, hunting, outdoors activities. Never know when something will happen and you get caught out in the cold....fire is the most important thing for surviving out doors. I may run out of food and weed....but I will be warm.

So, if your ever out hiking with a bag of weed and no lighter....find me...I'll hook you up.

• Like 7

...even the best weed is absolutely worthless without any fire lol ...after i quit smokeing cigs some yrs ago,i realy had a hard time to remember myself,haveing a lighter with me.

some Sweet Afghani Delicious S1 from a buddy´s run.....

gallery_1237_692_215435.jpg

:icecream:

• Like 9

I was about to smoke some Super Skunk but i broke my bong trying to clean it. Nothing can make my mood swing like this! Yes, i do have another but it is my spare bong for a reason. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Green Ale is Green Manalishi x Phuuu's IPA? The GM sure brought the trichomes. Haven't grown IPA yet.Looks very dank!

peace

mrG

• Like 1