•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ken erbis

Help, advice with oil for cancer

Juicing hurt me in the past due to sugar increase.

If you juice add the pulp to it or take some fiber pills. It is not so much the sugar as it is the volume absorbed. A smoothie without added sweeteners might be a better choice. The key aspect is fiber to stabilize digestion.

I am not very knowledge on the medical stuff so much so I have nothing else to add so I will fly back to spot on the wall.

FYI, we are basically sugar transformers as living creatures. That is basically your real job and that part keeps you alive.

Lean how to see the difference between a real doctor and a human veterinarian. If you cannot, you will suffer as their medical direction is financial based and this does not generally help you one bit. Find the real docs that care. They are out there but are fewer all the time via age and regulations/rules they force on docs.

Best of luck and do not believe a doc. Believe the science and if they cannot give that to you. find another and fire that doc pretender.

• Like 3

Fortunately, mitigation is all that some of us need. :)

Mind you, I did not sat palliative.

It slowed the growth of a stage 4 prostate cancer in my case.

Also, I have before and after pictures of the remission of my dog's mammary cancers.

So, it's more than just mitigating in her case.

I do agree that I'll die, evahbody dies eventually, just not for a while more now. :)

Aloha,

Weeze

• Like 2

White skin cancer disappeared at grandmas face after using cannabis tincture

Greetz

Hello everyone,

I didn’t even know this forum existed!

Anyway. Just thought i would sign up and share a few points here as I don’t want anyone to think I’m handing out bad advise as i spoke to Ken on another forum.

Bringing lecithin in to your CO and carrier is for liposomal encapsulaition. It’s nothing new and it’s been used for many years, especially with Vit C. If your not doing it, you should be to maximise your meds.

Suppositories. There are two ways you can use them…

Shallow insertion.

No more than 1.5 inches will avoid the first pass.

Deep insertion.

The oils will be picked up by the Hepatic Portal Vein and sent straight to the liver. A far superior way to deliver the cannabinoids there. Taking a tbs of coconut oil 30-40 mins before the dose will help to give the enzymes busy work allowing more cannabinoids to attach to the cancer cells and avoid being metabolised. There are other supplements you can use instead of coconut oil such as Apigenin, this also has strong anticancer properties too.

Good health to all :)

• Like 2

yes

• Like 1

Cheers madmaster420, I put it in a food dehydrator and then into the freezer this morning. I used a 100% pharmaceutical grade iso wash and just evaporating that off now. Its looking a bit green, which I expected but should be fine. I also gave him some buds so he can try the rosin method for quick extraction.Thanks

• Like 2

The only thing I"ve noticed with wet, I don't pull quite as much, and will pull more green with it. Sounds proper to me the way you did this. Do you decarb, does the dehydrator take it to fully activated stage?

One of the things I do Ken is winterize it, not sure if you do?, before burning off the alcohol, it adds days on to the process time but cleans out waxes, lipids, and makes a very pure oil. Not sure if you do this? Very easy, just takes a few days in the freezer, 48 to 72 seems to be the ticket, unless you have access to subcool then it is only a matter of hours.

• Like 1

Big thanks Chew for popping in

Thanks both, Ive now evaporated most of the iso off. It does resemble more a hash run than an oil run but it maybe it was because I used immature popcorn buds. Thank especially Gardenatus, I will scrape this goo up and stick it in the freezer. As for decarbing I dint. I dehydrated at 70 degrees. Is there a way to retro decarb? Anyways this is the goo so far. I figure is a pale colour due to the immature trichomes.

gallery_9122_4777_3383246.jpg

gallery_9122_4777_2074813.jpg

I would add solvent back in, then put it in the freezer for a few days, filter very well, leave enough alcohol to keep it liquid, place it in your oven at 220 for one hour in a pyrex dish, you might have to burn off a bit of alcohol if left after this. But then it will be fully activated, and you should pull most of the heads out there as well. Will make your oil more fluid by decarbing in liquid state vs dry state.

• Like 1

Cheers Gardenartus, heres where Im at so far. The return from 14g of weed was about 3g so Im guessing the weeds pretty potent, that was just the popcorn at the bottom of the plants.

I have got it into a ball and put it in the freezer to drive off more of the iso. I tasted a bit and its like a super concentrated weed taste. I have added a shallow wash of iso to the glass dish to clean the last out. I wont be putting it in capsules, he wants to just eat it, so no need to make it more fluid. I may try decarbing in an oven but my instinct is screaming at me dont do it. I will sleep on that one.

Gardenartus, do you think if I rosin pressed this would it decarb it too?

gallery_9122_4777_2118428.jpg

gallery_9122_4777_3745337.jpg

gallery_9122_4777_1180480.jpg

gallery_9122_4777_1100787.jpg

• Like 3

Just had some good advice elsewhere to decarb at 110 degrees for 110 minutes which equates to what you said Gardenartus so big thanks to you and chew.

gallery_9122_4777_6611.png

• Like 3