•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
MouseE

Mouse_Es GJ2: Holy Princess, Hammer of Dawn, Inferno Haze, DJ BB, Ms Uni, and others

Yo yo yo yo yo yo.

Been forever and a day, and some.

Shit so much has happened, excuse me if i start rambling, I'm hella sick, can't smoke the herb (cause my lungs feel like shit, been sick for almost a week now), and high on nyquil (hopefully I won't pass out at the keyboard).

My last grow journal ended with spidermites, I remember when I found out I was up all night, spending close to 20 hours straight making home remedys, cloth vacuuming....jesus what a fucking mess. On the bright side I finally got rid of them and got like an oz of smokable herb and some medibles. The andromonia was very....stony, the green crack was good but I don't remember much of what it was like lol, Goodbye smoke report.

The spidermites were just the start tho. AFter that I flipped 8 beautiful flowers, including the closest thing to an "elite" clone I've ever got (a very special sugar punch). But I fucked up, got a leak and lost everything the week before flushing...........then when i went to flip the next 8 I realized I had root aphids. Culled just about everything except for a few young clones I treated. cleaned the shit out of everything, set up some anti bug shit on the perimeter of the house, and got super religious with cleaniness. after the disaster tho I found myself finding less time in the grow room and giving them less attention. Next flip I got a harvest, but it wasn't as big as it could have been I ended up with a chocolate cheese and sugar punch. got like 1.5oz from the Choco cheese and like half a zip from the sugar punch. The sugar punch came out better but I think thats partly cause I ran nutes too high for teh CC to be happy.

But fuck it, everything else in life started going good, I finished my yoga teacher training, started teaching, got a badass girlfriend, was doing super good in school, started spending more and more time making beats and then.....it all collapsed. I fucked up one morning and had the worst break up ever, got super depressed, stopped teaching, failed 3 classes in a row, and got fired at one of my jobs for being a depressed mess. Things are a little better now but the bad experience still haunts me all the fucking time, I actually quit smoking completely when I was with her, now I smoke more than fucking ever, which isnt that bad of a thing (better than the first week where I just drank myself stupid, got hella sick, then did a bunch of drugs). I'm really trying to reconnect to my grow though and share it in hopes of making things better, or at least keeping my mind of all the depresing shit that happened lately. RIght now I'm sttruggling, I make just 800 a month with my new job, and 575 goes to rent and utilities. I also have a mad weed habit so I NEED this to be successful to survive right now.

Back to the plant, they have so much to teach and offer. Everytime I go in the room I immediately gain a sense of serenity and calmness, I love my ladies, they are so understanding, non judgemental, forgiving, and beautiful. I've been spending alot more time there lately, maybe an escape from all my crazy thoughts, maybe to make them thrive to the best they can be, probably a bit of both. But fuck it, without further ado lets see some pics.

Chocolate cheese (thx E$co) right before flush

gallery_15894_5759_3115765.jpg

Choco Cheese Early flower

gallery_15894_5759_572358.jpg

Sugar Punch (straight fire, wish I trained better for bigger yield though)

gallery_15894_5759_369099.jpg

This is the closest shit I've ever seen to an elite clone, the pic doesnt do this justice, the crystal coverage was fucking insane, I see more crystals on the fucking fan leaves than I see most buds, straight ridic. Unfortuantely root aphids got the best of the clones I was saving (yeah I had to let the go /cry)

gallery_15894_5759_763670.jpg

Chocolate cheese after harvest, My tastes are for shit but I can definitely taste the chocolate on the exhale, just the way you always wished those "choclate kush" blunt wraps would taste like (I think they were made by kingpin). Really love the high, slight in the body, but energizes the mind, made me feel real calm but also focused. When I mixed in the sugar punch in a blunt tho halfway though and I'd fine myself stilll there 5-10min later just thinking bout shit.

gallery_15894_5759_1259111.jpg

Chocho cheese in late flower

gallery_15894_5759_2158733.jpg

annd thats it for now. Stay tuned hopefully I'll find some time tomorrow to post pics of what I just harvested and what I got going on now (7 heallthy plants and 1 hole in my set up that seems to be a bottomless trap (i'm guessing one of the sprayers got clogged) cause I just lost 2 plants in there, one an irreplaceable gas mask (my own stupidity for forgetting to clone it before flipping it :( )

• Like 9

meh my nyquil and maltonin hasn't quite kicked in (typing without my glasses though is really a bitch...K got my glasses now). Was at a barterfaire the otherday and found someone who bred his own DJ Short Blueberry seeds, selling them for 10 packs for $10......So yeah guess what I just popped, along with some kinky cheese, hammer of dawn, and a freebie blimbum Orka I got like 2 years ago from the tude (and 2 ace mixes none have germinated yet tho, prolly unlucky though cause most of their seeds did really well). I had a drizella x something and G39 planned but the seeds never made it here (sannie even resent it like 3x), for awhile I was getting a different mailman cause the normal one was on vacation or something, and I have the strangest feeling he's been stealing my shit or losing mail (sometimes on his days I wouldnt get any mail at all which never happens). Sometimes he'd only show on weekends and regular mailman on weekdays. Weird shit, finally gave up on it. I wanna grow a drizella x soemthing tho cause I hear they the bomb (and only one left in freebie shop) so looks like I gotta put in another order soon.... My breeding plans unfortuantely got put on hold once the root aphids came but hey, things are looking up now.

OH before I begin forgot to post a pic of the harvested SP

gallery_15894_5759_878131.jpg

Lost the tag to this one and got a little light burn, but still dank, and some buds turned purple at end. gallery_15894_5759_1558504.jpg

Another thing I forgot, jar of choco Cheese

gallery_15894_5759_726071.jpg

More pics of random dank preflush

gallery_15894_5759_1384871.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_660400.jpg

Jar of purple dank

gallery_15894_5759_1734681.jpg

Annnnnd what I just flushed, this is 2 weeks preflush, I'm guessing its an ace mix randi or a kali china haze cause the stretch on this was insane......musta gone at least 4x, even went a little more at end, but of course stopped at the perfect height in my tent not to get burrned by the light (some side brances went close to the top of the tent). Beginners luck maybe?

gallery_15894_5759_1183767.jpg

Heres some pics of it earlier in flower

gallery_15894_5759_161876.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_1538823.jpg

Week before flush

gallery_15894_5759_1355229.jpg

annnd waht I got going on now. a holy princess, and alot of randis. One smells like straight oranges which is funny cause I dont remember ordering any straings that are suppose to smell like straight oranges. its packing on the most crystals the fastest tho.

gallery_15894_5759_1828754.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_888416.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_478348.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_1258246.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_2281511.jpg

and lets end it with a jar of SP :)

gallery_15894_5759_1536702.jpg

• Like 9

Nice plants man. Between choco cheese and sugar punch ya got some good weed. :) thanks for sharing. Thumbs up

btw I got a HolyLUI that my wife thinks smells like orange juice... maybe ur nose isn't playing tricks on u

• Like 1

Thanks Passion!

Yeah my first thought was that was a cinex cause it had that crazy citrusy funk to it, then I remembered I dont have any cinex. Then a couple days later oranges, nothing but oranges, so I'm thinking maybe holy princess too. I'm hoping my remainining Ms. Us are male cause they were my most excited plants to grow (forgot to take veg pictures). For a bit I was getting some crazy clawing on the plants, I flipped one of these and its feels hella dry and the buds seem brownish.....most of them I tossed in the trash, the Ms. Universes seem very sensitive. I changed one of my reses and turned the nutes way down (like 500-700 ppm). Had a ph problem in the cloner and lost a couple but I caught it the next day and things seemed to be solved. I hear DJ Short Blueberry is very sensitive too so everyones about to get the baby treatment now and then I'll start bumping things up....slowly. I think overnuting is the thing I need to watch out for most. Been topping alot, but think I should maybe go back to FIMMiing....hmmmm, more stakes, more supports, more LSTs, things should be fine :)

you fought it out, stuck it and did your best and seems like your headed to better days.

We make our own lives. Not all days are great and rarely do we get what we deserve, good and bad on that one. Just do the best you can do in life and the best of life for what you put in it will be available.

• Though, this does not mean you get what may at one time desire but you will be happy and proud of what you have.
  • Understand emotion and how it is a curse and blessing and learn to not be controlled by it. Seeing your issues and experiences without emotion can give this to you but may be a hard process until you can relive a past aspect without emotional influence. It must be like black and white text book or as if you are giving help to another and is not you.
  • It is you that gives it power to emotion and when you see emotion for what it truly is in black white perspective it can lose its hold/power over you but emotion is blinding force that desires to control.
  • Go over those pasts like I said and then you can see it for what it is and then that issue will no longer have that affect on you, this may vary depending on issue, say traumatic stuff a little more time to get to see without emotion but keep at it no matter how long it takes. It will heal the more you accurately see it for what it is. This can be humbling when you see how easy you were controlled by something truly stupid.

Do that well and you will know freedom and better days. Still with all that said, this is part of being alive and learning yourself.

No pill or medication will do that. I speak no ill towards its use if used in conjunction with effectively working true solutions.

Keep on keepin on with the plants!

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 2

S.P. is variable in height and structure.

The HolyLUI orangey pheno smells more to me like JillyBean or Agent Orange but not aniseptic like Green Crack. Still a wonderful smell. :)

Ms. Universe if anything like Destar or Soliliqueen takes a little less than half the normal N. Not as fussy as C99 or some of the more satty strains but a little touchy. Blueberry in my experience is not overly sensative. Claw with the best of them, but still yield nicely enough.

• Like 1

Keep fighting the good fight, looks like some DANK you got there. too bad about the bugs, been there before and they always seem to be around, stupid aphids. just build strong healthy plants and work the medium. I am learning about BRIX and high BRIX levels are supposed to help suppress the bugs, so I am working on that and an organic mix to try to contain. Seem to come around this time every year. By next round, Middle of winter, they will be knocked down considerably, part of my game.

Man that SP I just smoked has me rambling.

Thanks for sharing and hope your next rounds are cleaner and pest free. Always something else to challenge us growers....

oh and the experience I had with SP she was always a strecher for me, train her well and she produces mad amounts for ya.

• Like 3

Thank you all for the very kind, encouraging, and wise (hempy) words. Things are slowly getting better I think. Sure is nice to not have to pay for weed, shit is dank for sure, whatever it is. I forgot to take pictures today but I'm doing more maintenance thur or fri so I'll update prolly the following monday after my work weekend. The last few harvests have inspired me to spend more time training my plants in veg. I added some more stakes and doing more LSTs.

The SP was an average stretch I'd say, about doubled in height. The Ms. Universe are indeed a little finicky. They started getting sick but I turned the nutes down, eased in training, and they seem to doing alot better now. Trimmed them up and lots of LST. Prolly another week or 2 before I start the flip.

The orange smelly plant (both of them) are packing crazy crystals. Comparable to the "elite" SP I was running whose clone I lost that my friends listen to me cry about 24/7, but maybe not quick as much. Lots of bally buds and very fast forming, kinda remind me of Kush balls and some strains I see on Gage Greens IG. I'm thinking it might be one of the Inferno Hazes I lost the name tags too, but I don't see alot of orange hairs they talk about. Altho its from their "open pollination" so I wonder if it means its just an inferno haze mother and random crosses.

Cleaning up one of my old rooms I saw an ACE catalog and found out one of my mystery strains. It's a Panama from haze. Harvested some of it I think a few weeks early but I still got more I'm giving a couple more weeks (just started the flush for the 2nd time). Wonder if the red hairs will ever curl in.

gallery_15894_5773_479789.jpg

gallery_15894_5773_321162.jpg

starting to develop a nice canopy mes think

gallery_15894_5773_436542.jpg

More Panama

gallery_15894_5773_1230320.jpg

Kinky Cheese, Ms universe, and Blueberryes Oh My!

gallery_15894_5773_1219834.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, yes. Past due for an update. Been really busy as usual. Got a promotion at my job maybe (then my car got stuck in the snow and broke down afterwards causing me to miss work). Lost my wallet at a christmas party (found 2 days later), and my grow room. Disaster in the vegg room. Had a power outage awhile back and thought I changed all the lights but one of them was on PM instead of AM. Seems like it shouldnt have made too much of a difference with how many dark hours are over here right now. But regardless 4 Ms. Universes hermied /cry. And I lost some blueberries and Kinky Cheeses due to Ph imbalance. Upped the nutes in my veg chamber, seems like I was being overly cautious. THat with the slow temperatures I've been battleing BItches be growing hella slow. Seems like number 4 is my lucky number cuase Kinky Cheese4 and Ms. Universe4 are the only ones still battling. Look good, Hope they aren't males......

Shit enough of the depressing shit lets get some pics up here. Prolly some of the best flowering plants in my tent right now. The frost coverage is straight insane.

gallery_15894_5759_754862.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_2612051.jpg

This one looks pretty OG dominant IMO

gallery_15894_5759_922308.jpg

Can't get over the frost on this one tbh

gallery_15894_5759_1257295.jpg

• Like 1

Accidently pressed post before I was done....

gallery_15894_5759_2772728.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_736577.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_4723869.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_2605444.jpg

gallery_15894_5759_3287170.jpg

The Holy Princess is everything I imaged Plus more

gallery_15894_5759_2690675.jpg

Getting a nice skunky smell to her

gallery_15894_5759_814289.jpg

Looks like I'll have to wait to put more plants in flower with the disasater but I think it might be a good thing cause I popped helllla strains and don't htink I had/have room for them. cyber monday I couldn't resist putting in a big order of some straings I've been eying for the last year

Just popped:

Karma Genetics: KarmDown and Sour Power OG

Dungeon Vault Genetics: Jersey Mike

Rare Dankness: Moonshine GhostTrain Haze1 and Bubbas trainwreck haze

La Plata: Lemon Alien and Flubber

Some freebies: Girls gone wild, White boy, Lemon Sisters, and something I can't remember.

THe post office sent the wrong stamp so I just got my cash returned but on the way from Sannie Madberry and Honey Badger Haze.

Found 2 Ms. Universe seeds out....hopefully they still good

gallery_15894_5759_1850864.jpg

• Like 2

Great uptate M8. You got this. I like the look of the Holy P. Should give you some nice fumie nugs of dankness.

Sour Power and GGW I've had my eye on. Good luck and keep it green.

• Like 1

The buds havn't grown too much lately, but the terpene profile is definitely compiling up. The Holy Princess is getting a nice orange lemon citrus skunk too it, that unique c99 funk that you can't really describe. The one right next to her is smelling like cherry jolly rancher 5 hour energy synthetic candy. Maybe this is the Hammer of Dawn. Looks like it might start foxtailing a bit. The other 2 plants I think are the same strain. The smell is super complex, can't come close to describe it other than it smells sort of like a cocktail. Shocking from the smell of straight oranges and nothing but oranges it was initially giving off. Most of the new plants looking good for being babies.

Been smoking the panama haze. The extra 2-3 weeks really seemed to make a difference. Definitely coulda dialed it in more but good smoke, the taste is a little bland but can definitely note the haze in there, bet it would get better if i let it cured longer. a little bit of expansion, overall pretty smooth. lots of energy no comedown. Even when I mix this with more hybrid strains I still can't find myself not moving. almost makes my mind feel more focused.

Forgot my chord but I'll update with some pics later.

Thats it for now.

Great uptate M8. You got this. I like the look of the Holy P. Should give you some nice fumie nugs of dankness.

Sour Power and GGW I've had my eye on. Good luck and keep it green.

Glad to see someone here interested in the GGW, Love the name lmao and I'm super stoked about the SourPower, loads of insane chronic on IG. and Sour Diesel one of if not my all time favorite weed. Got super lucky when I was in HS when my dealer drove down their for a pick up and brought back some persi. Shit was insane, Fuel like nothing experience before. Would really like to find something close to the clone only shit they got down their....

Whats the LUi Stand for in HolyUi?

• Like 1

♢♢♢

The buds havn't grown too much lately, but the terpene profile is definitely compiling up. The Holy Princess is getting a nice orange lemon citrus skunk too it, that unique c99 funk that you can't really describe. The one right next to her is smelling like cherry jolly rancher 5 hour energy synthetic candy. Maybe this is the Hammer of Dawn. Looks like it might start foxtailing a bit. The other 2 plants I think are the same strain. The smell is super complex, can't come close to describe it other than it smells sort of like a cocktail. Shocking from the smell of straight oranges and nothing but oranges it was initially giving off.

♢♢♢

♢♢♢

Glad to see someone here interested in the GGW, Love the name lmao and I'm super stoked about the SourPower, loads of insane chronic on IG. and Sour Diesel one of if not my all time favorite weed. Got super lucky when I was in HS when my dealer drove down their for a pick up and brought back some persi. Shit was insane, Fuel like nothing experience before. Would really like to find something close to the clone only shit they got down their....

♢♢♢

♢♢♢

Whats the LUi Stand for in HolyUi?

1. I know just what you are speaking of. Like melted jolly-rancher candy and tropical skittles sprayed with sweet skunk and citrus. Love Holy P and running a few now myself. :) Haven't got to the HOD yet, likely pop Headcandy F2 and High Voltage F2 first. lol. Sompe Holy P phenos tassel up a bit. hehe

2. I dig those stories. Have a passel of them and love hearing others. :)

3. Legends Ultimate Indica. http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Legends_Ultimate_Indica/Spice_of_Life_Seeds/

• Like 1

Looks dank, NL and sweet tooth, flavor and potency.

Holy Princess from last week, looks like shes gonna stack but....

gallery_15894_5858_480744.jpg

Starts pushing out more pistils like a moatherfucker

gallery_15894_5858_3412849.jpg

Close up

STarting to get more synthetic candy smells

gallery_15894_5858_1508055.jpg

You can see the crystals just piling up hella

Then the Dank Bush

gallery_15894_5858_146628.jpg

More DB

gallery_15894_5858_83859.jpg

Side Brance

gallery_15894_5858_161517.jpg

Better pick of side branch, continues to get more syntheticky skunk and incense smells mixed in the cirtus cocktaiil confection....

gallery_15894_5858_104749.jpg

DOesnt seem to be growing much but definitely stacking on crystals

gallery_15894_5858_25169.jpg

Lets get a shot of the room, not completely full but just leaves room for improvement.

gallery_15894_5858_261498.jpg

Alienlike nug

gallery_15894_5858_73478.jpg

Cause close up

gallery_15894_5858_205563.jpg

The restacker

gallery_15894_5858_185131.jpg

Buds turning a bit brown, wonder what it is. THe PH was a little high but corrected now, see how they do in a week, reallly hoping they finish fatting up some I can flush>

gallery_15894_5858_96694.jpg

Loving the holy princess, foxtills on stacks covered in crystals with amazing smells.

gallery_15894_5858_84461.jpg

gallery_15894_5858_2824663.jpg

Got more plants that hermied in teh veg, not exactly sure what weird shit is going on or its from the past light cycle fuck up.....kinda happy thoug has now I have more room for all these super healthy looking new plants.

gallery_15894_5858_1571579.jpg

gallery_15894_5858_1413740.jpg

• Like 4

Hay there mousE s

Nice assortment bro

Great pics

You've got the green thumbs

That inferno haze sounds interesting

Papalag

• Like 1

Your environment and EC is not good. (potential reason or partial reason for hermie issues) Plants may be too close to light also is potential for some stress but not certain by pics but leaves are showing signs of stress.

When you see taco leaves, this is your girl saying I am so hot and unable to transpire correctly so I will shade the receptors on my leaves by curling them over.

Taco or canoe leaves = plant suffering. This is caused by heat and humidity aspects and affects the growth of your plant overall as it limits the biological capability due to stress reactions to damage depending on severity.

Before giving a shit on fancy lights and nutrition, ensure the temps, humidity and air is tip top or you can never achieve the crops you desire.

If you can get that in check, the potential of your future ladies will increase.

• Like 2

I think the "Mouse Cheese" for OD is in 9 different countries at least. You are rockin it bro. :) Sour Cheese and DF F2 babies start poppin next month. So excited.

You know what the plants tell you. And have proven yourself without needing to. :) You even took pictures of the ones that turned out so-so or were a bit fried. Big up and thank you Mouse.

♢♢♢COOL PEEPS♢♢♢

Love love Holy P

neat idea for seed popping in quantity. Looks like u could almost fit 7 or 8 seedlings a spot. Talk about a space saver. Cool

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Your environment and EC is not good. (potential reason or partial reason for hermie issues) Plants may be too close to light also is potential for some stress but not certain by pics but leaves are showing signs of stress.

When you see taco leaves, this is your girl saying I am so hot and unable to transpire correctly so I will shade the receptors on my leaves by curling them over.

Taco or canoe leaves = plant suffering. This is caused by heat and humidity aspects and affects the growth of your plant overall as it limits the biological capability due to stress reactions to damage depending on severity.

Before giving a shit on fancy lights and nutrition, ensure the temps, humidity and air is tip top or you can never achieve the crops you desire.

If you can get that in check, the potential of your future ladies will increase.

Thanks for stopping in, always nice to get some pointers from the Gurus. Temperature is something I've been struggling with for the past half year. It gets super hot, then super cold where I live, and this year has been crazy. was -5 - -15 a week or 2 ago. I wanted to add humidity control and another space heater but I'm pushing the wattage in the house at it's max right now. Tried to add a small fan awhile back, and the whole shit went out, took me hours to rewire everything to where it worked.

Realized a couple days ago the fan I had hooked up to a timer doesn't automatically turn back on :execute So gotta wait for an extension chord....I have this power outage thing that holds a charge in case of power outages but I'm afraid it will overload the watt ceiling.....

I use to have a ghetto towel, stick, and bucket of water that I'd change every day. But since I put a high priority on pest prevention I don't really go in enough to maintain shit like that....oh what to do.

For the most part im in a good humidity, My veg hud is a little low (its in the 40s) and my flower room has been in the 30s, but its goes from 40-60 when the full tent is going. I've been doing some reconstruction in it and got some better air movement. (making fans work is awful, 90% of regular fans are awful trying to put in a tent.

Finnnally got my temp to a satisfactory level, its running 70-73 atm which is good. Thinking about lowering temps in a week or 2 to see if I can bring out some pretty colors in late flowering. The taco leaving started to stop. It seems kind weird, cause I did the hand under light minute test and I still had like another foot or so to spare. I couldn't lower the light cause it has a floor height to be on the pully system I have it on, which was too close to the plants, so I had to hang it directly on the polls of the tent. which means its farther than I'd like it to be. IT was also 10-15 degrees colder until last week in the tent, I have a space heater but its on the opposite side of the taco plant, by plants that show no signs of stress. Odd indeed. I'm hoping maybe it was a problem in the rest that was solved when I changed it...who knows.

Got a PH inbalance in my veg table but the mature plants taking it like a champ. It's really time I should change it, but its so cold Ican't use the hose like I normally do, gotta fill up buckets in the sink ((which takes forever), the nhaul them across 3 ft of snow across the yard (and its a big yard....).. very slow, cold, and awful process so I'm gonna wait til it gets above freezing and I can change everything at once (They all need it).

Some babies didn't make it, most are llooking super good, which is 2 good things actually cause I need more room.

@agreenpassion

If I didn't show the so-so plants how would I be aable to look back on my grows and find places for improvement?

Yeah learened that trick a bit ago with multiplanting. Just gotta keep a careful eye on them because you don't want the roots getting so thick and tangled up that they tear when you pull them out to seperate. Although they'll take it. Much easier than building another cloner, alothough another one would help alot.

The HP is amazing, At first I thought the strains I didnt ahve names for were the best but I'm thinking the HP is most beautiful out of them, easy to train in veg too. THe one to the left it is back at shooting up pistils again, except crazy thin foxtailed ones.

OD? I'm bad with alot of abbrevations lol.

with the small number of plants I put in the water that got whack ph (i don't every once in awhile a res just goes whack, this time none of the plants showed signs til I put new ones in) this girls gone wild took it like a champ, couldnt even tell. Might also be sprayers, prolly time to replace those too....oh gawd i'm talking to myself again.

@papalog

I'm still not really sure what I have lol. and even the description of the Inferno Haze F2 is iffy on the gage site "open pollination with our IH mother" so is it a bunch of didfferent strains crossed with an IH or is it all IHs.....

Got some verified ones coming up in veg tho, and ones looking super nice bout to flip. so we will see soon........

• Like 2

Hi mouseE

off to a good start with the babies. One thing though, the systems should be sterilised due to salt build up and dead leaf debris. The young ones are most at risk to rot or other conditions that may arise due to the environment. I could imagine the loss rate dropping to 0% with ideal conditions.

I hope my observation is helpful, i'll retake my seat in the background to watch the show :)

Best vybes

• Like 1

Time for a big update, might split this into 2 parts cause of how Kushed out I am.

Went to Hawaii for a week to away from this awful winter for a bit. Got a promotion from my boss for my birthday and got to do lots of surfing. So all in all great week. Had someone take care of my plants for a week but he let teh rez dry up....seems like it was only for a day tho and the 2 plants I didn't harvest seem to be popping back. Very slow or very sativa......Looks like at least another 2 weeks (so were on somewhere around 11 now?

One of the plants started turning brown and stopped growing so I seperated it from the rest. Doesnt look like mold but think I'm gonna make oil out of it.

Finally came above -5-15 degree F here so I was able to do alot of cleaning including my rezzes which really needed it. stil could use some work but meh.

Before

gallery_15894_5895_521157.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_1360213.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_1474410.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_730407.jpg

After

gallery_15894_5895_519789.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_1126136.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_1073203.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_278953.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_165747.jpg

Hempy was right about that taco plant, defnitely was not happy and started developing brown at some of the flowers. Didn't really look like mold to me but I chopped those parts regardless and put it in the oil bin.

One of the plants IDK looks like fluff, another has another few weeks it looks like.

The Holy Princess on the other hand looks beautiful. Prolly could have let it go another week but I had to go to Hawaii and made my best judgement. The buds are a little bit airy but still got a decent amount.

Jarring it up I fianally understood where it got its name. Opening the jar and getting a riff make it smell Sweet Holy Princess Angel Pussy, if pussy smelled like citrus jolly rancher dank candies......Which I'm sure is true for angels....

gallery_15894_5895_405980.jpg

Sporting her dreads

gallery_15894_5895_435291.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_76591.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_68266.jpg

Some flowers have a very faint purple/blue hues to them.

gallery_15894_5895_21856.jpg

Week before chop, you can see the purple I'm talking about

gallery_15894_5895_529828.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_568359.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_1053716.jpg

And the one that didn't amount to much.

gallery_15894_5895_142556.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_23185.jpg

gallery_15894_5895_125526.jpg

Stay tuned for veg update.......

• Like 4

Oh boy is that gonna be yummy. You are in for a treat with the Holy P :) thanx for sharing bud

Striking similarities in the HolyLUIs

gallery_11091_5723_381912.jpeg

gallery_11091_5723_221793.jpeggallery_11091_5723_1435277.jpeg

• Like 2

Mmm, definitely see it in that last pick. The buds kind of branch out and that bright orange I see in almost all C99 crosses I see. Whats most distinctive to me is the citrusy funk, getting some really nice smells after a few days in the jar.

Whats the history on the LUI?