•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Surfacing the underground

sannie is back !!! :)

nothing compares to be able to see the magic happen with your own eyes.

make us all proud, bro B)

• Like 8

Sannies Back! Now it feels like past days!

• Like 3

Thank Goodness...

Welcome Home, Sannie!

:wave:

• Like 2

Hey dude,

Finally back on track, was waiting on you guys lol

Show us how its done bro

Poldergrower

• Like 2

One of the reasons I keep coming back to Sannie, was him posting his grows in the forum. They not only showed me how he did it and gave me something to compare my own grows with, but also gave me an idea what to expect from his genetics. I hope you will have time to do more of this in the future!!

Hello Sannie!!! Good to hear from you again. T.Y. for explaining your situation. Times sure have changed for you, but I know you will still find a way to bring us your best genetics. Don't lose heart my friend, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Snook

Woot Woooooooooooot! Sannie's train is back in town! Seem's almost mystical, like 100 Years of Solitude by Marquez.

Nice to see you, sir! :wave:

Exciting news Sannie! Hopefully you won't have to remain underground long. The laws at the state level in the US are changing rapidly. Over half of them now have at least medical legalization with some states legalizing recreational use as well. It still needs to change at the federal level, but the push for change is on with over half our population now approving of cannabis! It's becoming a modern day gold rush here in the legalized states. I'm looking forward to the future!

:D

• Like 3

It sucks on why you went underground, but it all happens for a reason. Hopefully my stuff gives the shop a lil boost.

Look at those healthy plants :) So pretty

• Like 1

Oh man. I missed you're posts on here Sannie. I think many did. Good luck on you're top notch efforts. Thank you sir.

• Like 3

And I thought it was just a random day visiting Opengrow :lol:

Nice to hear from you Sannie !

The males are looking very uniform so far(except for height).

Good luck with the selections.

• Like 1

Nice to see you are back Sannie!! Missed your and knuts grow reports for way to long!

Hope you will find the plants you are looking for to make the next gen of jackberry!

Will you guys make an new Blue Kronic cross in the near future? :D .

Keep em Green and stay High!

:showoff:

• Like 1

Sannie is back and it's with a JACKBERRY thread!! It's early for Yule presents isn't it?

Looking forward to the f5s

And in case you guys didn't see the part where he said "some seeds will go out of stock soon". Betta get my silver fields Selene and some more Jackberry!

DB

• Like 3

So Sannie if read that correct we can look forward to a Jackberry f5 and a feminized Jackberry?

That's friggen awesome. What improvement goals do you have for the f5 and fem jack berry?

Db

Thanks all for the positive vibes :bier

@Darthbudder

Yes you can look forward to a Jackberry F5 and a feminized version.

I am looking for the typical jackberry pheno's, indica type of leafs but with a hybrid grow in length. Plants that develop a big main bud with a few site branches that helps the yield but not to much. This is why more plants can be growed in a smaller space.

The F2 version that we are using at the moment is a green pheno with good vigor and yield, perfect mother to make next generations. But she is lacking the fruity berry smell as strong as I want to.

So the new to choose Jackberry must have the typical grow pattern with the fruity berry smell and taste, would be nice to bring in some extra color to. The 9 females standing right now have the treats i am looking for but have to see which plant has the best of this treats.

So far I am working with strong and healthy plants, already winners in there own way and I am sure there will be a winner among them.

When looking for a male the search is not much different as looking for a female when it comes to grow pattern and smell, when rubbing the stem you can smell your thumb and know if this is what you are looking for. From experience with the jackberry I don't want the faster flowering males and also not the slower flowering males but something in the middle. You can easily spot this when they are together and i had 9 males to look at. So I start cutting down the faster flowering males and the fastest flowering males and the amount of plants to choose from is getting less. After inspecting the leafs ( I have a thing for beautiful leafs) the amount is getting less. Rubbing looking and gut feeling gives me the selected male :

gallery_3_6_359296.jpg

gallery_3_6_370968.jpg

The male has been standing on 18 hours regime so he can look a bit skanky because he restarted growing, also I like to see if the light amount switch will stress him to do things I don't want to see.

greetz sannie

• Like 23