•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Surfacing the underground

great budstructure,indeed!! would you show us a close up,please? ...they don´t look frosty (from here)? :innocent:

Thankyou for saying what I was thinking Saxo *eek

The visual of resin in the photos for such great genetic makeup looked a little dry on first glance.

Then I realized that Sannie most likely shows his genetics in full natural color instead of "Glamour shots" ie. under heavy flash as he wants to show the health, color and structure... not just a 'sparkle sparkle' like most other breeders.

I respect that, but I admit I like a seeing a naturally beautiful girl, but a naturally beautiful girl wearing Harry Winston diamonds makes my heart stop :P

• Like 4

Yeah, if ya zoom in close on a copied pic after scrub that Jackberry almost has resin trails and skinny style trichomes. Hehe. Sannie being modest thought we wouldn't catch it. Respect sir

• Like 1

Thanks for the thumbs up !

I have not made close up pictures but I can make them when the jackberry had dried.

It will take around two weeks before they will be a bit ready depending on the weather over here, I will make some extra nice close ups when they are ready.

The smell from the chosen pheno is phenomenal, smells like you open a basket of red fruit with tingeling lemon influences. No diesel or other sour smells.

The bud structure is with medium sized flowers with a good amount of THC and sticky as hell, I am sure this will be a strong day time smoke.

This plant has been chosen because the all round features and am sure she will bring me vigorous seeds and offspring.

greetz sannie

• Like 10

I bet Sannie smoked most of those delicious Jackberry buds a long time ago. :icecream:

Any info on Jackberry F5 progress would be really nice.

:wave:

• Like 4

knock knock, saaaaannnnniieee!!! lol

DB needs his jackberry news! f5? Fem?

not rushing you, but hurry up already :)

Just kidding Sannie, I am planting 2 f4 clones from a beauty that is in flower now to keep as moms while I run through a selection on the last 8 seeds I have. So I can wait a little!

DB

I have very sad news about restocking strains !

This summer was a real nightmare for me and Knutsel involving making seeds.

One grow room making two strains got bugged so bad we have to throw everything away, one grow room was to hot and another one got busted. In other words it could not be worse for me and Knutsel.

We have cleaned the grow rooms and are starting over while we speak with Jackberry fem, sugar punch, Sannie's Jack regular and herjuana, clones are almost ready to fill in the blank spaces Glad we have no problems with the clones we are using to make seeds, elite strains are doing fine.

I know I am disappointing a lot of customers and sorry for this but know this is costing me my savings.

Hope my loyal customers can wait for the strains to come back in stock again or other wise try another strain from sanniesshop, thx in advance

greetz sannie

• Like 16

Nice to hear the history ! great to hear you are improving - will consider your "seeds" !!!! Healthy looking plants !!!!!

Sannie sorry to hear such bad news, I'm not going any where and believe me none of the regulars here are either. Good karma your way, best to you and Knutsel.

Peace and Be Cool

Billman

Its been real hot recently. Even i struggle with summer heat this year. Bugs are a super pain and law enforcement are asswipes. Sorry to hear this news and i hope a speedy recovery for the enterprise, yourself and knutsel.

...no summer here at all and i'm living kind of right next to sannie :thumbsdown:

i just hope the site will get faster now, in the meantime all the seedwhores on this forum have to grow the stuff they already have in their fridges/freezers haha

:wave:

• Like 2

This is awesome to hear from Sannie, who as a fellow breeder I have read so much about. I also feel the pain of having a hard time with credit cards on site (I supply Canada - JAHSeeds.ca, $2 per seed) as once I was informed they would no longer process payments, my business slowed down very quickly. It is not easy having the trust on random customers on the internet to transfer you money. During the first few days open, I did not realize PayPal was an automatic payment gateway and they are holding onto all my sales money for 180 days....

Much respect to you, as you seem to have had the same ideal as me. Making top quality genetics available to people at an affordable price :). I think things are getting harder for small guys like us now because the Corporations are taking over. They want to crush the little guys who don't have absolutely ridiculous mark-up margins...

• Like 1

Gutted for you Sannie and Knutsel really sorry to hear about the trouble you have had fingers crossed everything goes right for you from now on, looking forward to seeing the sugar punch back in stock it's my favourite so well worth the wait.

we all have ups and downs. I am very sorry to hear of your issues but you will bounce back!

I have very sad news about restocking strains !

This summer was a real nightmare for me and Knutsel involving making seeds.

greetz sannie

Very sorry for your troubles Sannie and Knutsei. I hope that you come back stronger than ever. :showoff: :smoke :showoff:

Thanks for keeping us up to date Sannie. I feel sorry for you and Knutsel. Hopefully things will get better!

As many of us already said: we will be here, don't worry.

Good luck!

Definitely not going anywhere, Sannie. We all understand because we all have had all sorts of hardships w/ our grows, nothing is ever set in stone nor is it guaranteed.

We back you.

Maybe we could donate to help get through. A bunch of us would totally throw some cash your way?

Don't worry about us going anywhere though, just don't go anywhere on us fam! :)

Also, hope everything turns around quickly for you two.

• Like 2

Thx for the support dudes, it si appreciated !

I will do my very best to have new stock of seeds as soon as possible

greetz sannie

• Like 14

On the moment we are making :

Jackberry fem

Kolossus fem

Herijuana fem

Herijuana reg

Killingfields F6 reg

Sannie's Jack reg

We are cloning plants for making the sugar punch as soon as possible, she is a bitch to clone and can take 3 weeks to get roots, with some vegging they will be ready in 5 weeks to fill the flower space. Last cloning failed with the SSH and making a new mother to make new clones takes a couple of weeks, this is why I have started the jackberry first.

I will show some pictures fro the seeded jackberry buds soon.

Sofar the grows are looking fine, lets hope it stays this way.

greetz sannie

• Like 11

Sanman,

Nice to hear good things going your way

peace

Good to see herijuana coming back!

Just got some mad chem popping this week.

Love that "mad" line!

Will the heri be a new generation, old stock or just recreating?

Need to put some heri on my stash again.