•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
gardenartus

PRO-MIX BX Biofungicide

Does anyone have experience using this? I normally use BX, with Mycorrhizae in it. Only issue I have is what comes with it at times, gnats lol

Grow store has a special of 5 of these for a cool 99 bucks, so with that great deal think I will pick them up instead of the BX with Mycos. Anyone use this?

• Like 3

I have when my place did not have BX. I saw no issues at all.

Gnats, mosquito dunks in your tea/water/ will rid you of them.

• Like 2

I just bought a bale of pro mix hp with mycorrhizae and am wondering the same ? My 7 year old tote of dirt isn't going to be enough!

Sorry queen bee can't help with your mix question,feeling pretty good for now thanks for checking in on me!

next couple weeks might get interesting though ,Been keeping busy so my mind is occupied, grow room remodel large selection of beans hoping to find something special .sorry for hijacking your thread! Shiska

• Like 2

The gnats kept coming in the promix all summer, I ended up using a layer of sand, I first did DE, then switched to the sand, the sand seemed to work better. Had the yellow strips, dunk its the whole thing, next bag of promix, they were back. The sand I think has gotten rid of them, haven't noticed them in a few weeks. But it also could be, colder weather, maybe their storage area got cold enough to kill em lol

I joked around and told them one day, hey you might as well sell your customers a thing of dunk its when they buy a bale of Promix.

I like that mix Shiska, use that or the BX one.

Glad you are feeling good, I did read that, sorry I didn't answer in return, I would like to talk to you about that therapy one day. :)

• Like 3

Sometimes it is hard to find a bag without a hole in it the people at lows thought i was Nuts one time they seen me looking at all the bags for holes or cuts

The mycorhizae one works good for now

• Like 1