•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

Hippy Christmas Cookies

gallery_14187_5117_98706.jpg

I just had to show off lol Instead of the regular Sugar Cookies, I decided to change it up a bit :) Tie Dye Hippy Christmas Cookies. Just regular sugar cookies with infused butter. It is Royal icing, wet on wet tech. Tickled how they came out. :)

• Like 28

Ms G

Awesome.!

Wish we were neighbors

Please keep up the good work

Papalag

• Like 1

At first glance when opening the homepage, my thoughts were "Holy crap, those are some funky looking heirloom tomatoes"

Then I read that they are tie-dye sugar cookies... they're still awesome, but somehow I feel tricked. :P

• Like 2

hahahaha that made me bust a gut, someone else thought they were refrigerator magnets lol

Thank you guys :)

I wish we were too Papalag, I think you and I would have a lot in common, besides being able to share my goodies with ya lol :)

There is leaf in the pudding lol actually I goofed when I said infused, I did not in these so I could give to spouses too. :)

That tech is using Royal Icing wet, and then you add the designs with alcohol and food coloring, then a scrib to run through it to blend the colors and make those cool designs.

WOW, look almost too good to eat! Would love to learn that technique you got right there...

Refridgerator magnets, ill take a couple of those :)

Great works and as always, thanks so much for sharing.

Sharing is caring.

• Like 1

Love it lady! Showed the wife (a recovering hippy) "fucking awesome" was her comment ;)

Db

Hahaha Love it! Recovering hippy hehehe

You could do this starin :) I got the tech off the net, watched it a few times. The tech isn't hard, but you have to get the icing Just right. :)

• Like 1

Fooking Awesome COOKIES!!!!!!!!

fooking HIGH 2 with my quick entry in this awesome cookie topic...

greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 1

Wow. You could sell those much easier than knickers to a nudist. (cheeky fk here)

They are really gorgeous ma'am. I bet they taste wonderful to boot. I hope you are marketing these... good stuff!

• Like 1

If that tech is on youtube or something, would you mind posting the link. Those look awesome, but I may want to try it on some doughnuts.

:whatthahell:

• Like 1