•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

Hippy Christmas Cookies

Just watched the video...absolutely friggin' cool as hell! It looks so easy in time lapse - how long did it take to to decorate each cookie?

• Like 1

Nice cookies they look fun : )

I am going to make some coconut chocolate chip cookies eat them all like cookie monster

A few hours later it's like uh ho spaghettio

• Like 1

Ruh roh spaghettio lol funny. I made some monster cookies, 400mg each with some CBD caramels in there, Belgium chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, chopped pecans and that caramel. Lights out lol They were so big I had to put them in sandwich baggies lol.

Oh heck the first one took me 30 minutes lol you have to get that Royal icing just right or it is a mess and doesn't work. Toward the end it was like 5 minutes per cookie. So cool cause you can choose any color, any design.

• Like 1

I'll tell you something crazy, me and my guy favs are sugar cookies, We Could Not make ourselves eat these purty ones ha ha ha I had to make another batch plain. :)

Your cookies look great, they are going to give me inspiration to make infused Russian tea cakes. Throw in some hash. Yep

• Like 1

Oh cool idea! I hope you all that make these show your wares! Out of the new batch, I am gonna make some Lace ones lol I know I won't be able to eat them either lol

• Like 1

For my True Hippy at heart's birthday lol they are free hand and not perfect but fun. She is my patient as well, she is True April Fools Baby :) I am in the hopes of knocking her out lol, 170mg THC and 70mg CBD. :) First time I did these free hand types, I need practice! lol but they were fun.

gallery_14187_5117_30155.jpg

• Like 6

I am surprised I even showed these, lol, I have such OCD it is like oh wow these are not good lol. I am trying to be brave and show my stupid ones too lol :)

She has insomnia, so hoping this lil gift will get her some sleep.

That lil T Shirt cutter is so darling, just picked that up.

• Like 1

they would not look soo cool if they were perfect G.A..... i loves em! :P

C.N.D. all day. ;)

• Like 2