•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WalterSobchak

Exotic Genetix Banana Cream

This is my first time running this girl. She is a cross between orgnkid's Banana OG and Cookies and Cream. Cookies and Cream is Mystery Cookies x Starfighter [Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien Dawg x Lemon Kush) x Tahoe Alien (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush)]. I gifted a few of these beans to a friend and got this cut back. The bud smells/tastes like banana with some cinnamon and a touch of kush. They are under 600w hortilux hps lamps, and they are in a modified supersoil.

Here they are at 4 days flower:

gallery_3086_1815_3200529.jpg

• Like 16

You have me super interested in that banana og cross :). I'll pull up a seat

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing you're precious. (golum, golum) Wish you many jars of dankness. :)

• Like 1

strapping in for the ride, nice sized plants to get started and everything looks so lush! Keep it up!

• Like 1

These girls have stretched to about 1.25x their initial height. Brushing past them, I get a slight whiff of what's to come. She's got rather long internodes, and her lowers should develop well now that they have been pruned

gallery_3086_1815_3008898.jpg

gallery_3086_1815_4324678.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks guys! Here she is at day 29 of flower. Plenty of frost on this girl, and the smell is really coming in fruit and banana. She's leggy, I'm not sure if she'll yield a whole lot. She is a moderate to heavy feeder, and I over vegged her a bit so some of the plants yellowed their fans leaves a bit. Got them on vegamatrix to finish the run. The girl in the 7 gallon container faired well, so she will be my model for future runs.

gallery_3086_1815_2623584.jpg

gallery_3086_1815_2090373.jpg

• Like 3