•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hello from Greece!

I am new in farming i am currently grow for 4th time indoor and i always going with advertised seeds from famous seed banks such as Dutch Passion, Greenhouse, Crop king, and now Barneys Farm. Also i used Biobizz soil and nutrients. I now wanna try something different as i am not fully satisfied from the companies i mentioned. I am looking for seeds and fertilizers from Sannie's shop. Anyone has experience with this? I contact them to ask what kind of soil they suggest and they told me to use light mix and with their products Symbiosis mycorizha, perfect start, buffertablets, sannie's bacto, yucca and bac bloom i will not need anything else. I already have Biobizz nutrients used for my current grow(41 days in flowering) but i am not so satisfied. What do you think?

• Like 11

Sannies products work. I've tried the buffertabs, the myco and the bacto. I think the yucca is for making the soil more 'water friendly.' Though I've never personally tried it, it is well known, and works.

As far as seeds go, what kind of effects are you looking for?

• Like 2

What kind of weed is best for you? Big yield, or maybe something for pain management, or hyper Sativas...

• Like 1

welcome to Opengrow M8 :wave:

Sannie sells good stuff for very reasonable prices, I've yet to see any complaints about anything he sells.

I don't know anything about you so I'm just gonna tell ya what I tell newer growers, no offence intended.

Skills>Conditions>Genetics>Nutrients

Without the skills nothing else will make much difference.

without good light, temp, ventilation, and soil genetics and nutrients won't help much.

it's common for new growers to be dissatisfied with genetics, but genetics merely set the bar, it's up to the grower to make it happen, an incompetent grower can grow schwag from the very best genetics

pretty much any non specialized fertilizer will work, I've seen dank grown with nothing but miracle grow.

There is all kinds of good and bad info online and even the good info can do more harm than good if not done just right or overdone.

KISS, Dirt and water and a fertilizer designed for weed at half the recommended strength to start off, add in new nutrients and techniques one at a time so you can learn what they do without getting confused about which is doing what.

Leave them be, no amount of fussing will make them do their thing any faster, if you must fuss then fuss over one plant only.

Wouldn't hurt to start a grow journal here if you're comfortable with it, if something is going wrong someone may very well spot it in a pic before you do.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 3

I use biobizz fertilizers too and have nothing to complain about. I use them once or twice in a week on a halfstrength dosis and it works well.

The difference between me and you is experience as I grow indoors for over a decade. But we all learned from things that went wrong.

I just can underline what balzasteel said and wish you luck.

smile

• Like 2

Why are they famous?

What are they famous for?

Well, GreenHouse seeds does enjoy a certain amount of notoriety :)

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 2

All i can say is i avoid ghs, barney and dp like the plague. I got nothing but rubbish from them. At least now you found sannies :)

• Like 5

Why are they famous?

What are they famous for?

I think Jeff Beck has a song about them now.

Famously famous for nothing at all.

Perfectly packaged,

No distinguishing features,

Those plastic, fantastic, pretty little creatures.

• Like 2

If I ever order outside of Canada, (which I think I will once weed is legalized here) I would really love to have Sannies Jack, and especially Herijuana. Love to burn some of that one day, and see if it is as narcotic as everyone seems to say.

• Like 1

welcome to Opengrow M8 :wave:

Sannie sells good stuff for very reasonable prices, I've yet to see any complaints about anything he sells.

I don't know anything about you so I'm just gonna tell ya what I tell newer growers, no offence intended.

Skills>Conditions>Genetics>Nutrients

Without the skills nothing else will make much difference.

without good light, temp, ventilation, and soil genetics and nutrients won't help much.

it's common for new growers to be dissatisfied with genetics, but genetics merely set the bar, it's up to the grower to make it happen, an incompetent grower can grow schwag from the very best genetics

pretty much any non specialized fertilizer will work, I've seen dank grown with nothing but miracle grow.

There is all kinds of good and bad info online and even the good info can do more harm than good if not done just right or overdone.

KISS, Dirt and water and a fertilizer designed for weed at half the recommended strength to start off, add in new nutrients and techniques one at a time so you can learn what they do without getting confused about which is doing what.

Leave them be, no amount of fussing will make them do their thing any faster, if you must fuss then fuss over one plant only.

Wouldn't hurt to start a grow journal here if you're comfortable with it, if something is going wrong someone may very well spot it in a pic before you do.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

Thank you :)

I use biobizz fertilizers too and have nothing to complain about. I use them once or twice in a week on a halfstrength dosis and it works well.

The difference between me and you is experience as I grow indoors for over a decade. But we all learned from things that went wrong.

I just can underline what balzasteel said and wish you luck.

smile

Indeed mate, the difference is the expierence as you said :-)

bio bizz, canna, bacto bloom, they all good organic feed if u dont over do it.

decent soil and frequent air change also good.

u could try sannies 4 step organic set up, works well, also u just give water till last 4, 5 weeks...easy peasy mate.

then just tweek it gently, as balzasteel says experiment sensibly on one plant.(if u feel like u must)

Cheers. V :)

• Like 1

He meant well known...................and they are. For good or bad...................lol......................

In decades of growing,some of the FINEST herb I have grown has been sourced from here. Either through the "shop" or from "freebies" here.

You will find exactly what you need here if you dig a bit. Look around ask questions, many here have much knowledge, ask for help.

The grow room starts it all. If your not properly set there, NO MATTER what you run you will not be happy. Get the conditions right, light, temp, humidity, wind,

you will be surprised JUST how good weed really is. Even bag seed can produce stellar results in good conditions. I am NOT saying good genetics arent just that...

but AM saying its all in how it is grown.

Just back from Denver where 90 percent of the Bud LOOKS,SMELLS, TASTES the same...............................environment is the key.

Welcome.................

• Like 3

I ordered yesterday 5 Kolossus fem, some mycorrhiza, bacto and perfect start from Sannie's shop.

I have some biobizz nutrients from my previous grow and i prefered to empty these bottles and after try something else.

I am now finishing my previous grow and i plan to germinate these 5 seeds and 1 Sweet Kush fem in about 20 days.

In my previous grow i fed by biobizz schedulle and i clearly overfed them. The annoying thing was that i spoke through email with this company and they advised me to feed these dosages in every watering till day 50 of flowering.

I will open a grow journal for the next grow to get some help and see what other people say.

PS:Sorry for my english :-)

• Like 1

yeh they want u to empty yer bottle an go buy more, remember "less is more" this is wat the chaps on this site advised me when i first came here, and its true. ;)

• Like 1

Hi spy

With Sannie 4 step it's easy

Remember less is best

I do use liquid frets but only as a quick fix

I do use a lot of compost teas which the plants love

Good luck

Papalag

• Like 2

apparently kolossus need a good veg, then they yield nice.

I generally veg for 5-6 weeks, do you believe will be ok ? I can rise the veg time to 7-8 weeks

Most all plants need a good veg to yield well, but 6 weeks should be enough time to veg into nice, full plants.

Kolossus grows into Christmas tree shaped plants with a large main cola and small crown if left untopped.

Fragrance is fairly low while growing, becoming somewhat stronger after a good cure.... tastes like spicy, sweet lemon haze, I also had a pheno that had a nice haze lemon-grape flavor.

Kolossus is a good yielding strain and a lot of good smokin cannabis can be grown with just a few Kolo ladies.

Good luck with your grow and have fun doing it!

• Like 1

Most all plants need a good veg to yield well, but 6 weeks should be enough time to veg into nice, full plants.

Kolossus grows into Christmas tree shaped plants with a large main cola and small crown if left untopped.

Fragrance is fairly low while growing, becoming somewhat stronger after a good cure.... tastes like spicy, sweet lemon haze, I also had a pheno that had a nice haze lemon-grape flavor.

Kolossus is a good yielding strain and a lot of good smokin cannabis can be grown with just a few Kolo ladies.

Good luck with your grow and have fun doing it!

Thanks for posting! I generaly top the plants in 6th-7th node